Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
People really do need to calm down and control their emotions. Does the OP have valid proof that this group is a 'Terrorist Organization?' Or is it just an over-emotional knee-jerk accusation?

Because we do need to be very careful. If we go this route, many other groups will then be labeled 'Terrorist Organizations' too. It's a very dangerous slippery slope. I would advise calm and reason on these emotional issues. Don't overreact.

Overreacting is the worst thing we could do. I cringe every time government wants to get involved and then go way overboard.

No you simpleton racist turd, the Dallas murderer was a highly suggestible racist thug. Just the type you libs love to encourage.

Then why did you bring up Islam? That was weird.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

Oh, and sorry but your pet Muslims are not getting beat up, and mosques are not getting burnt down by anyone other then Muslims of a different sect. Just like with the blacks, Muslims kill more Muslims then anyone else does.

Oh? have a reputable link to that?

I wouldn't use the word "reputable" in the same sentence with this cockroach.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

Oh, and sorry but your pet Muslims are not getting beat up, and mosques are not getting burnt down by anyone other then Muslims of a different sect. Just like with the blacks, Muslims kill more Muslims then anyone else does.

Interesting perspective.

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
You do realize racists come in all colirs, right?

Libs claim 1 white guy at a shooting reoresents all white gun owners. 1 nut claims to be a conservative, like the 1 nut Hillary supporting shooter, and people jump to using generalizations to push their idea / agenda.

It's not whites / those against blacks.

And now you are broad-brushing all liberals. The irony is thick.
I didn't say 'ALL' Libs, did I? Learn to read.

Who are you excluding?
I know several that don't agree with libs on every issue. Not all of them suck Obama's dick like 95% of them on this board. Most of the libtards here post a mother jones article like it's gospel but have no original thoughts themselves. Again I love trump, but we disagree on some stuff. How many Hilary supporters will say anything disagreeable about her?
I support Hillary. She should have followed the state department rules. She clearly is a poor judge of competence in those who work for her if no one in her organization was willing or able to let her know about the rules she was breaking. She could certainly have been more forthright when addressing the investigations, into her emails and Benghazi, even if she wasn't criminally at fault. The fact that she didn't identify sensitive information and reprimand those under her for discussing it on insecure channels is her fault, even if the emails aren't exclusively a Hillary problem. She has also come off as kind of insincere about some of the issues she has supported, and support comes off as fairly politically calculated.

Still better than Trump.

So you have an opinion and someone else has a differing opinion. Who is right? I don't think either of you are but that is my opinion. As evidence comes in, my opinion will change. No one's opinion is better than another's. But it is good to have the discussion and the different opinions.

I find the difference of opinions on the same event really interesting. It shows how we all have a different perspective based on our personal experiences.

I'd assume we are all available to update our opinions as more information comes in. Anyway, I based my opinion on the video I saw and the cop sounding like he's shitting his pants, on the verge of tears, very stressed. I don't begrudge him that, he seemed emotional.

Killing people does that to you.

No doubt, but he sounded a little unhinged. The woman with her dying boyfriend next her was calmer than the cop was.

Now that seemed abnormal to me. She was way to calm. I also realize people will react differently to the same event.

It seemed abnormal to me as well.

Thats why you have to wait and see. Its easy to get all caught up in it when you are getting the information from a media that is more interested in ratings then facts.

I'd assume we are all available to update our opinions as more information comes in. Anyway, I based my opinion on the video I saw and the cop sounding like he's shitting his pants, on the verge of tears, very stressed. I don't begrudge him that, he seemed emotional.

No doubt, but he sounded a little unhinged. The woman with her dying boyfriend next her was calmer than the cop was.

Now that seemed abnormal to me. She was way to calm. I also realize people will react differently to the same event.

Thats why you have to wait and see. Its easy to get all caught up in it when you are getting the information from a media that is more interested in ratings then facts.

That's never how it works and I'm not walking in the shoes of a black person who gets looked at the wrong way everyday of my life either. I can understand the impatience. You wouldn't have the Justice Dept. looking into these shootings if you just sat around and waited.

Sad little racist slave. Isn't Alex Jones on now or something ?

So you have an opinion and someone else has a differing opinion. Who is right? I don't think either of you are but that is my opinion. As evidence comes in, my opinion will change. No one's opinion is better than another's. But it is good to have the discussion and the different opinions.

I find the difference of opinions on the same event really interesting. It shows how we all have a different perspective based on our personal experiences.

I don't think it is abnormal. There have been too many widely publicized killings of blacks for her or any black person to not know that the cell phone is now their best friend if the bullets start flying from a redneck cop's gun. The cops have been kind of slow to learn this though. Especially those two dunderheads who stopped and shot her boyfriend.

Alex Jones? I suspect if I got a close-up look at you there would be Alex Jones fecal material on your nose.

That's never how it works and I'm not walking in the shoes of a black person who gets looked at the wrong way everyday of my life either. I can understand the impatience. You wouldn't have the Justice Dept. looking into these shootings if you just sat around and waited.

It would in my opinion, and they have looked into them and every time they found that there was no malicious intent on the part of the cops. I will say there are bad cops. Galveston county sheriffs office comes to mind, LAPD for a long time but not like its made out to be now.

You do realize racists come in all colirs, right?

Libs claim 1 white guy at a shooting reoresents all white gun owners. 1 nut claims to be a conservative, like the 1 nut Hillary supporting shooter, and people jump to using generalizations to push their idea / agenda.

It's not whites / those against blacks.

And now you are broad-brushing all liberals. The irony is thick.
I didn't say 'ALL' Libs, did I? Learn to read.

Who are you excluding?
I know several that don't agree with libs on every issue. Not all of them suck Obama's dick like 95% of them on this board. Most of the libtards here post a mother jones article like it's gospel but have no original thoughts themselves. Again I love trump, but we disagree on some stuff. How many Hilary supporters will say anything disagreeable about her?
I support Hillary. She should have followed the state department rules. She clearly is a poor judge of competence in those who work for her if no one in her organization was willing or able to let her know about the rules she was breaking. She could certainly have been more forthright when addressing the investigations, into her emails and Benghazi, even if she wasn't criminally at fault. The fact that she didn't identify sensitive information and reprimand those under her for discussing it on insecure channels is her fault, even if the emails aren't exclusively a Hillary problem. She has also come off as kind of insincere about some of the issues she has supported, and support comes off as fairly politically calculated.

Still better than Trump.

I don't think she is better or worse than Trump, they are both incompetent.

I don't think it is abnormal. There have been too many widely publicized killings of blacks for her or any black person to not know that the cell phone is now their best friend if the bullets start flying from a redneck cop's gun. The cops have been kind of slow to learn this though. Especially those two dunderheads who stopped and shot her boyfriend.

And so far every case that has made the news the cops have been acquitted. Hands up dont shoo has been proven a lie and the DA in Baltimore will surly lose her job, and she is losing support among the black folks there. Its like you libs are waiting with baited breath for something to be outraged about. I have never seen a person who wanted black people killed as badly as you libs do.

If I were black I'd have a gro pro strapped to my head 24/7. When I say abnormal, I simply mean acting in a way that one wouldn't expect. The cop acted abnormally emotional and the woman acted abnormally controlled. It's not a knock on either one of them, just something that I wouldn't expect to see. That's all.

Anyway, I don't know anything about the cop, he might have gone through life without any amount of obvious racism. I believe I remember the woman saying he was Chinese, can he still be a 'red neck'? Hell if I know, I guess that depends on your definition.

Being calm in that situation after a person has been shot? Also only one shot her boyfriend, the misinformation you spread show your agenda and not an interest in the truth.

Alex Jones? I suspect if I got a close-up look at you there would be Alex Jones fecal material on your nose.

You are the one pushing his conspiracy theories. I understand your defensiveness. Dude is pretty crazy.

If I were black I'd have a gro pro strapped to my head 24/7. When I say abnormal, I simply mean acting in a way that one wouldn't expect. The cop acted abnormally emotional and the woman acted abnormally controlled. It's not a knock on either one of them, just something that I wouldn't expect to see. That's all.

Anyway, I don't know anything about the cop, he might have gone through life without any amount of obvious racism. I believe I remember the woman saying he was Chinese, can he still be a 'red neck'? Hell if I know, I guess that depends on your definition.

My neighbor is black and has the reddest neck i have ever seen.

It would in my opinion, and they have looked into them and every time they found that there was no malicious intent on the part of the cops. I will say there are bad cops. Galveston county sheriffs office comes to mind, LAPD for a long time but not like its made out to be now.

Cops in general have an advantage. Going back to Rodney King or any other crime, they get away with quite a bit. So, the recent track record I take with a grain of salt.

I would say that most cops are good but the system is designed to where cops protect cops and so does the rest of the legal system since they have to work in tandem with each other.

The shooting in Baton Rouge had nothing to do with child molestation.

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

The cop is innocent until proven guilty. My guess is the cop freaked out because he's afraid of black people reaching for anything, but that is only my opinion. Unlike you who apparently thinks the guy had it coming.

Yes, more Muslims kill Muslims. More white people kill white people and more black people kill black people. But, if you're not blaming BLM for what happened in Dallas then we agree on that at least.

We can. Americans have a right to say what they wish. There is no right to NOT be offended. All power to BLM.
When you call for the murder of all whites and cops and incite blacks / facilitate the assassination of 5 cops, 12 shot total...your specific freedom of speech can become illegal.

BLM is every bit as much a racist, terrorist hate group, if not more now, than the KKK and the New Black Panthers.

I thought you guys liked 2nd amendment remedies.

They should try at least try learning the First Amendment.

I haven't looked but has anyone listed the crimes committed by BLM? Have they chopped off anybody's head and made a video? Taken credit for a bombing? No? Anyone familiar with the right of assembly ?

White perpetrates a crime against Muslim
- HATE CRIME

White man perpetrates same crime against black
- HATE CRIME

Muslim kills 49 including whites
- NO HATE CRIME

Black shoots 12 white cops, kills 5
- NO HATE CRIME...AND LIBS CLAIM COPS 'HAD IT COMING'

:wtf:

Hey idiot, those last two weren't even charged with murder. Why is that?
While I would love to answer, I have decided to respond to those who feel the need to verbally attack me, call me names, or just be rudely uncivil in this manner:

:fu:

Feel free to ask me again when you're ready to be a civil adult.

Oh grow some skin. You're acting like Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back