Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury
BLM wasn't behind the shooting last night, was it?
We don't know that, but many members danced and cheered. Not to mention on social media posting all kinds of sick shit.

They did, and still do. As long as we listen we empower them. Listen to them talk when given the chance. They fit right in with the Jerry Springer crowed in intellect.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

So quick to judge. One was a robbery suspect. The other a child molester. Why not wait and see how it gos instead of being outraged, then made to look stupid like the race pimps. That said, there are indeed bad cops who should be locked up. take this one here,

Robbie Tolan shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that was a bad one right there.

The shooting in Baton Rouge had nothing to do with child molestation.

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

The cop is innocent until proven guilty. My guess is the cop freaked out because he's afraid of black people reaching for anything, but that is only my opinion. Unlike you who apparently thinks the guy had it coming.

Yes, more Muslims kill Muslims. More white people kill white people and more black people kill black people. But, if you're not blaming BLM for what happened in Dallas then we agree on that at least.

So you have an opinion and someone else has a differing opinion. Who is right? I don't think either of you are but that is my opinion. As evidence comes in, my opinion will change. No one's opinion is better than another's. But it is good to have the discussion and the different opinions.

I find the difference of opinions on the same event really interesting. It shows how we all have a different perspective based on our personal experiences.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

So quick to judge. One was a robbery suspect. The other a child molester. Why not wait and see how it gos instead of being outraged, then made to look stupid like the race pimps. That said, there are indeed bad cops who should be locked up. take this one here,

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

The cop is innocent until proven guilty. My guess is the cop freaked out because he's afraid of black people reaching for anything, but that is only my opinion. Unlike you who apparently thinks the guy had it coming.

Yes, more Muslims kill Muslims. More white people kill white people and more black people kill black people. But, if you're not blaming BLM for what happened in Dallas then we agree on that at least.

So you have an opinion and someone else has a differing opinion. Who is right? I don't think either of you are but that is my opinion. As evidence comes in, my opinion will change. No one's opinion is better than another's. But it is good to have the discussion and the different opinions.

I find the difference of opinions on the same event really interesting. It shows how we all have a different perspective based on our personal experiences.

This thing in Dallas is really two seprate issues. One being a crazy racist with a gun, the other is BLM. I dont like them or what they stand for.

I love the conspiracy that the federal government burned down the Waco compound, they didn't.
These people were no threat to anyone. The govt could have pulled back and picked up Koresh later in town. Indteat they rammed armored vehicles into a barn where women and children were...without knowing exactly where anyone was. BRILLIANT!

They broke the law, they had a lot of guns. Could he feds had pulled away? Probably, but then what? At least you're stepping away from your moronic conspiracies.

I think there is a valid argument into what the feds should have done, but it wasn't them who burned down the compound. That belongs to the nutjob at the center of it all.

I think they could have done it better. They could have starved them out, But I digress.

Perhaps, but it's not like they didn't wait around for a good amount of time. Also, who would starve first? We can look at all of this in hindsight now and easily second guess and I'm sure the feds did afterward.

True dat. And they did second guess it after and did some changing for the better. Check this out,

John Joe Gray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

interesting reading.

That is interesting, I think I've read about John Gray before.

It would also be interesting to contrast John Gray with Philando Castile. One singly keeps the the government at bay for 15 years after wrestling with a cop over a gun and the other guy is shot multiple times for reaching for his wallet after he did the right thing and told the cop he had a gun. No need to reply to that, just something to think about.

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.
Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
You do realize racists come in all colirs, right?

Libs claim 1 white guy at a shooting reoresents all white gun owners. 1 nut claims to be a conservative, like the 1 nut Hillary supporting shooter, and people jump to using generalizations to push their idea / agenda.

It's not whites / those against blacks.

And now you are broad-brushing all liberals. The irony is thick.

These people were no threat to anyone. The govt could have pulled back and picked up Koresh later in town. Indteat they rammed armored vehicles into a barn where women and children were...without knowing exactly where anyone was. BRILLIANT!

They broke the law, they had a lot of guns. Could he feds had pulled away? Probably, but then what? At least you're stepping away from your moronic conspiracies.

I think there is a valid argument into what the feds should have done, but it wasn't them who burned down the compound. That belongs to the nutjob at the center of it all.

I think they could have done it better. They could have starved them out, But I digress.

Perhaps, but it's not like they didn't wait around for a good amount of time. Also, who would starve first? We can look at all of this in hindsight now and easily second guess and I'm sure the feds did afterward.

True dat. And they did second guess it after and did some changing for the better. Check this out,

John Joe Gray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

interesting reading.

That is interesting, I think I've read about John Gray before.

It would also be interesting to contrast John Gray with Philando Castile. One singly keeps the the government at bay for 15 years after wrestling with a cop over a gun and the other guy is shot multiple times for reaching for his wallet after he did the right thing and told the cop he had a gun. No need to reply to that, just something to think about.

Na, I agree. I am just waiting to get more details out of Minnesota.

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.
Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?

Libs claim 1 white guy at a shooting reoresents all white gun owners. 1 nut claims to be a conservative, like the 1 nut Hillary supporting shooter, and people jump to using generalizations to push their idea / agenda.

I didn't say 'ALL' Libs, did I? Learn to read.

I'd assume we are all available to update our opinions as more information comes in. Anyway, I based my opinion on the video I saw and the cop sounding like he's shitting his pants, on the verge of tears, very stressed. I don't begrudge him that, he seemed emotional.

Who are you excluding?

So racists,only target blacks, now,who is broad brushing. Next time you make statements, think it through

I'd assume we are all available to update our opinions as more information comes in. Anyway, I based my opinion on the video I saw and the cop sounding like he's shitting his pants, on the verge of tears, very stressed. I don't begrudge him that, he seemed emotional.

Killing people does that to you.

No doubt, but he sounded a little unhinged. The woman with her dying boyfriend next her was calmer than the cop was.

See and that is your perspective. My take is I would be upset also if I took a life, black or white.

As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury
Micah Xavier Johnson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

An unaffiliated gunman murders police officers at a peaceful rally and you want to blame Black Lives Matter? This was a peaceful protest that the police organized with the BLM movement to try to ease racial tensions. It's the olive branch that people have wanted the police to extend and they died making it happen. Everyone involved with trying to take that first step is a hero.

I would ask if you were serious or trolling, but it doesn't matter. Bigotry of that kind has no place in this country. Kindly see yourself out.

People really do need to calm down and control their emotions. Does the OP have valid proof that this group is a 'Terrorist Organization?' Or is it just an over-emotional knee-jerk accusation?

Because we do need to be very careful. If we go this route, many other groups will then be labeled 'Terrorist Organizations' too. It's a very dangerous slippery slope. I would advise calm and reason on these emotional issues. Don't overreact.

Who are you excluding?
I know several that don't agree with libs on every issue. Not all of them suck Obama's dick like 95% of them on this board. Most of the libtards here post a mother jones article like it's gospel but have no original thoughts themselves. Again I love trump, but we disagree on some stuff. How many Hilary supporters will say anything disagreeable about her?

See and that is your perspective. My take is I would be upset also if I took a life, black or white.

Yes, it's perfectly understandable that one would be upset, I think I already stated that.

No doubt, but he sounded a little unhinged. The woman with her dying boyfriend next her was calmer than the cop was.

Now that seemed abnormal to me. She was way to calm. I also realize people will react differently to the same event.

Who are you excluding?
I know several that don't agree with libs on every issue. Not all of them suck Obama's dick like 95% of them on this board. Most of the libtards here post a mother jones article like it's gospel but have no original thoughts themselves. Again I love trump, but we disagree on some stuff. How many Hilary supporters will say anything disagreeable about her?

I know very few who agree with this or that person or ideology 100%. Fore me, I tend to not agree with Clinton on an assault weaspons ban. I don't think it's very enforceable. I'm more into providing solid background checks, mandatory gun training and closing any existing loopholes and perhaps maybe it shouldn't be legal to walk down Main st. with a rifle slung around your back.

But for an all out ban on assault style weapons, I disagree with Clinton.

Now that seemed abnormal to me. She was way to calm. I also realize people will react differently to the same event.

It seemed abnormal to me as well.

EDIT: Let me rephrase. It seemed abnormal to me that she was more focused on her phone, I don't think I would have reacted that way. However, I don't think she has any guilt in this and regardless of how she reacted, I don't think she had the training and preparation the cop did as mcuh as one cold have.

Forum List

Back