Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
It had everything to do with protests. Without gays protesting no one would have given a shit and gay marriage wouldn't have majority support, I doubt the Supreme Court would have heard the case.

Then there is the civil rights movement, that had a lot of protests and in many ways shaped the Democratic Party to adopt a pro civil rights stance (outside of the south of course). Insisting on eating at lunch counters, bus boycotts, protesters getting their heads beaten in on live television certainly had an impact on civil rights.

Women protesting for the right to vote, that seems to have worked out as well. If they just stayed in the kitchen, nothing would have changed.

Again, you bring up past events when there was little that people could be do to be heard.

Today if you have a bitch, you can get on this internet. You can contact your local paper and write an opinion piece. You can contact your local news agencies for video coverage. You can post a YouTube video. There are many ways today to be heard. You don't have to put people in jeopardy and block roads for crying out loud.

The Supreme Court does not hear cases based on how many protests there were about the case. In most instances, they listen to cases where lower courts were divided, or a lower court ruling that was questionable to them. That being said, protests do nothing but start trouble, nothing more.

We can. Americans have a right to say what they wish. There is no right to NOT be offended. All power to BLM.
When you call for the murder of all whites and cops and incite blacks / facilitate the assassination of 5 cops, 12 shot total...your specific freedom of speech can become illegal.

BLM is every bit as much a racist, terrorist hate group, if not more now, than the KKK and the New Black Panthers.

I thought you guys liked 2nd amendment remedies.
:wtf:

Wasn't it a senatorial candidate in Nevada who said that and welfare queen Cliven Bundy and his band of nitwits try to make it happen? Only problem is the federal government wasn't interested and did the smart thing and pulled out before women and children were used as human shields.
I guessed the government learned from their mistake when they burned women and children alive unnecessarily in Waco.

I love the conspiracy that the federal government burned down the Waco compound, they didn't.

White perpetrates a crime against Muslim
- HATE CRIME

White man perpetrates same crime against black
- HATE CRIME

Muslim kills 49 including whites
- NO HATE CRIME

Black shoots 12 white cops, kills 5
- NO HATE CRIME...AND LIBS CLAIM COPS 'HAD IT COMING'

Hey idiot, those last two weren't even charged with murder. Why is that?
While I would love to answer, I have decided to respond to those who feel the need to verbally attack me, call me names, or just be rudely uncivil in this manner:

:fu:

Feel free to ask me again when you're ready to be a civil adult.

You can't answer so you're using excuses. It's another example of you being an idiot.
No, you're just a rude, vulgar, bitter person whose crap I don't have to take.

You really can't answer the question? Why wasn't Micah Johnson charged with a crime? You brought it up, and now you're just going to be a wallflower because I rightfully called you an idiot?

Because he was turned into grease splat in a parking garage in Dallas?

White perpetrates a crime against Muslim
- HATE CRIME

White man perpetrates same crime against black
- HATE CRIME

Muslim kills 49 including whites
- NO HATE CRIME

Black shoots 12 white cops, kills 5
- NO HATE CRIME...AND LIBS CLAIM COPS 'HAD IT COMING'

While I would love to answer, I have decided to respond to those who feel the need to verbally attack me, call me names, or just be rudely uncivil in this manner:

You can't answer so you're using excuses. It's another example of you being an idiot.

You really can't answer the question? Why wasn't Micah Johnson charged with a crime? You brought it up, and now you're just going to be a wallflower because I rightfully called you an idiot?
You almost got through the post without being rude...

When you call for the murder of all whites and cops and incite blacks / facilitate the assassination of 5 cops, 12 shot total...your specific freedom of speech can become illegal.

BLM is every bit as much a racist, terrorist hate group, if not more now, than the KKK and the New Black Panthers.

Wasn't it a senatorial candidate in Nevada who said that and welfare queen Cliven Bundy and his band of nitwits try to make it happen? Only problem is the federal government wasn't interested and did the smart thing and pulled out before women and children were used as human shields.
I guessed the government learned from their mistake when they burned women and children alive unnecessarily in Waco.

I love the conspiracy that the federal government burned down the Waco compound, they didn't.
These people were no threat to anyone. The govt could have pulled back and picked up Koresh later in town. Indteat they rammed armored vehicles into a barn where women and children were...without knowing exactly where anyone was. BRILLIANT!

It had everything to do with protests. Without gays protesting no one would have given a shit and gay marriage wouldn't have majority support, I doubt the Supreme Court would have heard the case.

Then there is the civil rights movement, that had a lot of protests and in many ways shaped the Democratic Party to adopt a pro civil rights stance (outside of the south of course). Insisting on eating at lunch counters, bus boycotts, protesters getting their heads beaten in on live television certainly had an impact on civil rights.

Women protesting for the right to vote, that seems to have worked out as well. If they just stayed in the kitchen, nothing would have changed.

Again, you bring up past events when there was little that people could be do to be heard.

Today if you have a bitch, you can get on this internet. You can contact your local paper and write an opinion piece. You can contact your local news agencies for video coverage. You can post a YouTube video. There are many ways today to be heard. You don't have to put people in jeopardy and block roads for crying out loud.

The Supreme Court does not hear cases based on how many protests there were about the case. In most instances, they listen to cases where lower courts were divided, or a lower court ruling that was questionable to them. That being said, protests do nothing but start trouble, nothing more.

I didn't realize your point of view had a limited scope of time. Online protesting is not much more than preaching to the choir as many just filter out what they don't want to hear. The best use of social media for protesting is to help coordinate events.

Protests have done much, I've already pointed them out. Regardless of the internet it's people on the ground being active who have created much change in this country. I honestly have no idea what you're real point is, you appear to be nitpicking BLM.

On the other end of the spectrum, I think the tea party protests were also effective, without them nobody would have cared.

You almost got through the post without being rude...

I didn't even try. If you want to pretend to be pious, then do it. But you're not, you're just rolling over and playing victim because you can't answer a simple question.

fu.gif
<---easy pretending to take the high road.

Are you unsure?

These people were no threat to anyone. The govt could have pulled back and picked up Koresh later in town. Indteat they rammed armored vehicles into a barn where women and children were...without knowing exactly where anyone was. BRILLIANT!

They broke the law, they had a lot of guns. Could he feds had pulled away? Probably, but then what? At least you're stepping away from your moronic conspiracies.

I think there is a valid argument into what the feds should have done, but it wasn't them who burned down the compound. That belongs to the nutjob at the center of it all.

General rule of thumb, don't trust cults or organizations that center on a single individual.

They broke the law, they had a lot of guns. Could he feds had pulled away? Probably, but then what? At least you're stepping away from your moronic conspiracies.

I think there is a valid argument into what the feds should have done, but it wasn't them who burned down the compound. That belongs to the nutjob at the center of it all.

I think they could have done it better. They could have starved them out, But I digress.

I didn't realize your point of view had a limited scope of time. Online protesting is not much more than preaching to the choir as many just filter out what they don't want to hear. The best use of social media for protesting is to help coordinate events.

Protests have done much, I've already pointed them out. Regardless of the internet it's people on the ground being active who have created much change in this country. I honestly have no idea what you're real point is, you appear to be nitpicking BLM.

On the other end of the spectrum, I think the tea party protests were also effective, without them nobody would have cared.

And just what did they accomplish? What did any protest the last 20 years or so accomplish? I mean show me a direct result.

Speaking of which, the last two midterm elections show you what involvement on the internet can do. Nobody protested Democrat politics. People just got sick of it and put their energy where it really counts........at the ballot box.

It's just like these losers that go to Trump rallies only to start trouble. They came there for one reason. They didn't stop him from the nomination, they didn't stop him from running for President, and they didn't change the mind of one Trump supporter. Their only goal was to start trouble and perhaps bask in the glory of the limelight thanks to MSM.

I would love to know how many of these BLM or other protesters have a full-time job. It seems to me that they are only out there because they have too much time on their hands. If they had to work five days a week eight hours or more a day, they wouldn't have time to go out and start trouble.

Are you unsure?

Yeah. There is a baseball player with the same name.

I think they could have done it better. They could have starved them out, But I digress.

Perhaps, but it's not like they didn't wait around for a good amount of time. Also, who would starve first? We can look at all of this in hindsight now and easily second guess and I'm sure the feds did afterward.

General rule of thumb, don't trust cults or organizations that center on a single individual.

The Clinton Admin executed innocent children. EOS.

As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury
BLM wasn't behind the shooting last night, was it?
We don't know that, but many members danced and cheered. Not to mention on social media posting all kinds of sick shit.

As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury
Why? BLM had nothing to do with murdering the cops.

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.
Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?

Perhaps, but it's not like they didn't wait around for a good amount of time. Also, who would starve first? We can look at all of this in hindsight now and easily second guess and I'm sure the feds did afterward.

True dat. And they did second guess it after and did some changing for the better. Check this out,

John Joe Gray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

interesting reading.

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.
Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
You do realize racists come in all colirs, right?

Libs claim 1 white guy at a shooting reoresents all white gun owners. 1 nut claims to be a conservative, like the 1 nut Hillary supporting shooter, and people jump to using generalizations to push their idea / agenda.

It's not whites / those against blacks.

And just what did they accomplish? What did any protest the last 20 years or so accomplish? I mean show me a direct result.

Speaking of which, the last two midterm elections show you what involvement on the internet can do. Nobody protested Democrat politics. People just got sick of it and put their energy where it really counts........at the ballot box.

It's just like these losers that go to Trump rallies only to start trouble. They came there for one reason. They didn't stop him from the nomination, they didn't stop him from running for President, and they didn't change the mind of one Trump supporter. Their only goal was to start trouble and perhaps bask in the glory of the limelight thanks to MSM.

I would love to know how many of these BLM or other protesters have a full-time job. It seems to me that they are only out there because they have too much time on their hands. If they had to work five days a week eight hours or more a day, they wouldn't have time to go out and start trouble.

Marriage equality and the tea party. In 2000 you had protests by Republicans that at times stopped precincts from recounting their votes thus ensuring they would not meet deadlines.

Elections? Sure, you had the tea party all over the place, they did make a difference. I think voter apathy had more to do with the results of 2014 than anything else, the voter turnaround was criminally low but previous to that, yes, they were an advantage to the right.

BLM, we shall see, but we are talking about it, it's too soon to see where this winds up. Though speaking of elections, their movement I'm sure will have some impact on the upcoming election. Will they turn off a number of whites? Will the inspire more minorities to register to vote? It will be interesting to see. But at least one Presidential candidate acknowledges their existence.

Forum List

Back