Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
More wisdom from USMB's ultimate racist. If you would pay attention, its been you democrats and the crazy Islamist you libs keep trying to tame who are doing all the shooting.

Ahh, the Dallas sniper was an Islamist??? The things you learn from right wing morons.....

No you simpleton racist turd, the Dallas murderer was a highly suggestible racist thug. Just the type you libs love to encourage.

Then why did you bring up Islam? That was weird.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

So quick to judge. One was a robbery suspect. The other a child molester. Why not wait and see how it gos instead of being outraged, then made to look stupid like the race pimps. That said, there are indeed bad cops who should be locked up. take this one here,

Robbie Tolan shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that was a bad one right there.

More wisdom from USMB's ultimate racist. If you would pay attention, its been you democrats and the crazy Islamist you libs keep trying to tame who are doing all the shooting.

Ahh, the Dallas sniper was an Islamist??? The things you learn from right wing morons.....

No you simpleton racist turd, the Dallas murderer was a highly suggestible racist thug. Just the type you libs love to encourage.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

Oh, and sorry but your pet Muslims are not getting beat up, and mosques are not getting burnt down by anyone other then Muslims of a different sect. Just like with the blacks, Muslims kill more Muslims then anyone else does.

This is what I keep learning here:

scared.jpg

Protesting is just troublemaking--that's it. There is no other reason for it, and it never accomplishes anything positive.

This moron wants to SUPPORT the 2nd but ridicule the 1st amendment.....as expected from idiots !!!

Cleveland is where a 12-year-old boy was shot in less than 2 seconds after the police arrived when he was spotted in a park with a toy gun. What do you expect? Their beady, close-set eyes are trained on the Cavs 24/7 and that's how they keep 'em dumb and down in Ohio.

Protesting is just troublemaking--that's it. There is no other reason for it, and it never accomplishes anything positive.

This moron wants to SUPPORT the 2nd but ridicule the 1st amendment.....as expected from idiots !!!

Cleveland is where a 12-year-old boy was shot in less than 2 seconds after the police arrived when he was spotted in a park with a toy gun. What do you expect? Their beady, close-set eyes are trained on the Cavs 24/7 and that's how they keep 'em dumb and down in Ohio.

Where were the boy parents? likely in prison for the dad, getting a weave and nails done with EIC money for the mom

Where were the boy parents? likely in prison for the dad, getting a weave and nails done with EIC money for the mom

The thing about slime waste like you is you would never stand up in public or in a crowd and say what you said here. Coward.

And FYI:
(CNN)As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.
The mother, Samaria Rice, was threatened with arrest herself as she "went charging and yelling at police" because they wouldn't let her run to her son's aid, she said.
Tamir Rice's sister handcuffed after shooting, mom says - CNN.com

Well it fits the definition of terror group as much as the modern KKK does. When was the last KILLING of minorities by the KKK or inspired by the KKK? Some in the Klan call for killing blacks. Some in BLM call for killing whites and cops.

I don't see much difference.

THE KKK is a Democrat founded organization by the way.

Uh --- no Sparky, it isn't. We've done this to death. Myths don't fly here so much as get shot down.

So quick to judge. One was a robbery suspect. The other a child molester. Why not wait and see how it gos instead of being outraged, then made to look stupid like the race pimps. That said, there are indeed bad cops who should be locked up. take this one here,

The shooting in Baton Rouge had nothing to do with child molestation.

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

The thing about slime waste like you is you would never stand up in public or in a crowd and say what you said here. Coward.

And FYI:
(CNN)As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.
The mother, Samaria Rice, was threatened with arrest herself as she "went charging and yelling at police" because they wouldn't let her run to her son's aid, she said.

Oh,but i do. As far as the kids sister getting stuffed in a squad car, thats what happens when one rushes up on the scene of a shooting. Your post was incredibly stupid. Like "black lives matter" stupid. Jessie Jackson stupid. Its tards like you who hate on cops, cheer their killers on, but are the fastest to call them when a black person steps on yoyr grass.

Oh, and sorry but your pet Muslims are not getting beat up, and mosques are not getting burnt down by anyone other then Muslims of a different sect. Just like with the blacks, Muslims kill more Muslims then anyone else does.

Oh? have a reputable link to that?

I have often stated that right wingers on this forum are so fucking "envious" of radical Islamists that they want to emulate the rift between Sunni versus Shiites in our own country in a race, civil war.........probably because they're itching to use their "cute" assault rifles from under their beds.

And you are often wrong, but you keep spouting your gibberish.

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

Oh? have a reputable link to that?

Do you have a "reputable" link stating otherwise?

As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury
Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Yes, and the officers found not guilty using a surveillance video that the jurors went through.

But of course, the best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

The cop is innocent until proven guilty. My guess is the cop freaked out because he's afraid of black people reaching for anything, but that is only my opinion. Unlike you who apparently thinks the guy had it coming.

Yes, more Muslims kill Muslims. More white people kill white people and more black people kill black people. But, if you're not blaming BLM for what happened in Dallas then we agree on that at least.

BLM didn't shoot up Dallas.

Neither did the NRA, but that hasn't stopped Obabble from exploiting the atrocity to call for more gun grabbing laws.

You would have been a lot of fun at the Boston tea party.

Protesting your government is a fundamental part of any democracy. Just ask any happily married gay couple, they didn't sit by and wait, they fought and protested.

No, they conned the Supreme Court into ruling queer marriages as constitutional for some reason. It had nothing to do with protests. BTW, nobody had the internet or MSM at the Boston Tea Party.

And FYI:

Oh but I do say it in public as do the other black people I know and work with. They are the ones you libs label "uncle Tom" and " House Neeger" because thet would rather work for a living then receive food stamps or be slaves to the Left.

Forum List

Back