Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury
invited whom to the whitehouse ?
BLM
got it, i thought at first you meant phelps. what is the organizational structure of blm ? some say it started in ferguson, i say treyvon martin and the cops acted stupidly, & even before that.

BLM wasn't behind the shooting last night, was it?

BLM is a label--not a group. There are no membership fees, no hall to have meetings, there are no identification cards, there is not chain of command. What BLM are is a bunch of worthless unemployed blacks and some white supporters that need something to complain about.

They have no purpose in life other to disrupt the public and cost taxpayers millions and millions of dollars for police protection. Without them, there would have been no gathering of police officers for the shooter to take down in the first place. Thanks to them, the police were forced to assemble giving the shooter a wide range of targets.

You might as well say that the shooter was BLM since they all have the same goal.

I have often stated that right wingers on this forum are so fucking "envious" of radical Islamists that they want to emulate the rift between Sunni versus Shiites in our own country in a race, civil war.........probably because they're itching to use their "cute" assault rifles from under their beds.
it's more like commenting on obama's and clinton's planting seeds of civil uprise.
if it's of any comfort for you, i would shoot every race equally if they attacked me at home.

I have often stated that right wingers on this forum are so fucking "envious" of radical Islamists that they want to emulate the rift between Sunni versus Shiites in our own country in a race, civil war.........probably because they're itching to use their "cute" assault rifles from under their beds.

More wisdom from USMB's ultimate racist. If you would pay attention, its been you democrats and the crazy Islamist you libs keep trying to tame who are doing all the shooting.

Right, that Dallas shooting was the RW looking to promote a race or civil war. And thanks to our RW MSM, they help fuel that fire all the time.

More wisdom from USMB's ultimate racist. If you would pay attention, its been you democrats and the crazy Islamist you libs keep trying to tame who are doing all the shooting.

Ahh, the Dallas sniper was an Islamist??? The things you learn from right wing morons.....

BLM didn't shoot up Dallas.

Do you think their rhetoric might have something to do with the shooter's motivation?

Speaking out against police brutality? No. Shooting black people reaching for their wallet in the age of social media, yes. I wonder how many times this shit goes on when nobody is taking video.

Ahh, the Dallas sniper was an Islamist??? The things you learn from right wing morons.....

No you simpleton racist turd, the Dallas murderer was a highly suggestible racist thug. Just the type you libs love to encourage.

No you simpleton racist turd, the Dallas murderer was a highly suggestible racist thug. Just the type you libs love to encourage.

Then why did you bring up Islam? That was weird.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

I believe it was Nat who first brought up Islam and terrorists.

Protesting is just troublemaking--that's it. There is no other reason for it, and it never accomplishes anything positive.

Protesting is just troublemaking--that's it. There is no other reason for it, and it never accomplishes anything positive.

This moron wants to SUPPORT the 2nd but ridicule the 1st amendment.....as expected from idiots !!!

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

So, imbecile......if you reach for your wallet and a cop shoots you dead, we should praise that cop and NOT drag his name through the mud....after all, the victim looks a lot like the president....

Hide it as much as you try, YOUR racism always comes through.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

I believe it was Nat who first brought up Islam and terrorists.

You would have been a lot of fun at the Boston tea party.

Protesting your government is a fundamental part of any democracy. Just ask any happily married gay couple, they didn't sit by and wait, they fought and protested.

Forum List

Back