Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

So quick to judge. One was a robbery suspect. The other a child molester. Why not wait and see how it gos instead of being outraged, then made to look stupid like the race pimps. That said, there are indeed bad cops who should be locked up. take this one here,

Robbie Tolan shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that was a bad one right there.

The shooting in Baton Rouge had nothing to do with child molestation.

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

The cop is innocent until proven guilty. My guess is the cop freaked out because he's afraid of black people reaching for anything, but that is only my opinion. Unlike you who apparently thinks the guy had it coming.

Yes, more Muslims kill Muslims. More white people kill white people and more black people kill black people. But, if you're not blaming BLM for what happened in Dallas then we agree on that at least.

We can. Americans have a right to say what they wish. There is no right to NOT be offended. All power to BLM.

Then why did you bring up Islam? That was weird.

Anyway, blaming a group for protesting an injustice is not to blame for another to exploit it. If that were the case then we'd all have to walk around with tape over our mouths.

First off, the "injustice" that spawned "hands up don't shoot" and later on, black lives matter was deemed justifiable by Eric Holder, as was every shooting there after. The only "injustice"is the fact that the cops involved had their names drug through the mud and livelihoods destroyed. Your group "black lives matter" was built on a lie and is headed down the road to insignificance. You libs created the monster that killed those cops.

Sorry, I disagree. I think two more black people being killed unnecessarily, one of them doing nothing more than riding in a car with a broken tail light. Also, all of these incidents are what we only see because they've been filmed and distributed via social media. Hell, only recently did the largest city in the nation stop their racial profiling 'Stop and Frisk' policy.

Can I blame retards like you every time some anti-government wingnut kills a cop?

Every time a Muslim mosque is burnt down or beat up, do you get the blame for that?

Oh, and sorry but your pet Muslims are not getting beat up, and mosques are not getting burnt down by anyone other then Muslims of a different sect. Just like with the blacks, Muslims kill more Muslims then anyone else does.

Oh? have a reputable link to that?

Do you have a "reputable" link stating otherwise?

Yes, of course.

Man pleads guilty for arson that destroyed mosque in Joplin

Oregon Mosque Arsonist Sentenced to Five Years Probation, Continued Stay at Mental Hospital

If you want a source for other hate crimes against Muslims then there is the below link which will take you to several local sources:

Map: Recent incidents of anti-Muslim hate crimes

So quick to judge. One was a robbery suspect. The other a child molester. Why not wait and see how it gos instead of being outraged, then made to look stupid like the race pimps. That said, there are indeed bad cops who should be locked up. take this one here,

The other shot in Minnesota is innocent until proven guilty and he only resembled a robbery suspect, nothing more. Certainly no reason to kill someone reaching for their wallet when they were told to do so.

But, while waiting for judgement as you are claiming to, you have no problem stating BLM is guilty because of one nut job.

Is Donald Trump guilty every time a wingnut shoots a Muslim or burns down a mosque? Is he guilty when anti-government types shoot cops?

So in Minnesota, the guy who was shot is innocent until proven guilty, but not the cop? More retarded left wing logic. In that case, you are saying the cop told him to get his wallet so he could shoot him because he was black? As for the nutter who shot cops in Dallas, No, I dont connect him to BLM at all. I am saying BLM is based on a series of lies, and is headed towards insignificance. As for the Muslim thing, No, The Donald is not responsible, I said other Muslims are as they kill more Muslims then white redneck republicans do. Its a fact.

The cop is innocent until proven guilty. My guess is the cop freaked out because he's afraid of black people reaching for anything, but that is only my opinion. Unlike you who apparently thinks the guy had it coming.

Yes, more Muslims kill Muslims. More white people kill white people and more black people kill black people. But, if you're not blaming BLM for what happened in Dallas then we agree on that at least.

We can. Americans have a right to say what they wish. There is no right to NOT be offended. All power to BLM.
When you call for the murder of all whites and cops and incite blacks / facilitate the assassination of 5 cops, 12 shot total...your specific freedom of speech can become illegal.

BLM is every bit as much a racist, terrorist hate group, if not more now, than the KKK and the New Black Panthers.

You would have been a lot of fun at the Boston tea party.

Protesting your government is a fundamental part of any democracy. Just ask any happily married gay couple, they didn't sit by and wait, they fought and protested.

No, they conned the Supreme Court into ruling queer marriages as constitutional for some reason. It had nothing to do with protests. BTW, nobody had the internet or MSM at the Boston Tea Party.

It had everything to do with protests. Without gays protesting no one would have given a shit and gay marriage wouldn't have majority support, I doubt the Supreme Court would have heard the case.

Then there is the civil rights movement, that had a lot of protests and in many ways shaped the Democratic Party to adopt a pro civil rights stance (outside of the south of course). Insisting on eating at lunch counters, bus boycotts, protesters getting their heads beaten in on live television certainly had an impact on civil rights.

Women protesting for the right to vote, that seems to have worked out as well. If they just stayed in the kitchen, nothing would have changed.

Oh, and sorry but your pet Muslims are not getting beat up, and mosques are not getting burnt down by anyone other then Muslims of a different sect. Just like with the blacks, Muslims kill more Muslims then anyone else does.

Oh? have a reputable link to that?

Do you have a "reputable" link stating otherwise?

Yes, of course.

Man pleads guilty for arson that destroyed mosque in Joplin

Oregon Mosque Arsonist Sentenced to Five Years Probation, Continued Stay at Mental Hospital

If you want a source for other hate crimes against Muslims then there is the below link which will take you to several local sources:

Map: Recent incidents of anti-Muslim hate crimes

Shiites torch Sunni people, mosques, houses - CNN.com

Sunnis Burned Alive In Iraq Heighten Attempts At Rest In Iraq

Sunnis and Shia: Islam's ancient schism - BBC News

Muslims have been killing each other ever since they have been Muslims.

White perpetrates a crime against Muslim
- HATE CRIME

White man perpetrates same crime against black
- HATE CRIME

Muslim kills 49 including whites
- NO HATE CRIME

Black shoots 12 white cops, kills 5
- NO HATE CRIME...AND LIBS CLAIM COPS 'HAD IT COMING'

:wtf:

When you call for the murder of all whites and cops and incite blacks / facilitate the assassination of 5 cops, 12 shot total...your specific freedom of speech can become illegal.

BLM is every bit as much a racist, terrorist hate group, if not more now, than the KKK and the New Black Panthers.

I thought you guys liked 2nd amendment remedies.

- HATE CRIME

- HATE CRIME

- NO HATE CRIME

Hey idiot, those last two weren't even charged with murder. Why is that?

Wasn't it a senatorial candidate in Nevada who said that and welfare queen Cliven Bundy and his band of nitwits try to make it happen? Only problem is the federal government wasn't interested and did the smart thing and pulled out before women and children were used as human shields.

- HATE CRIME

- HATE CRIME

- NO HATE CRIME

While I would love to answer, I have decided to respond to those who feel the need to verbally attack me, call me names, or just be rudely uncivil in this manner:

:fu:

Feel free to ask me again when you're ready to be a civil adult.

- HATE CRIME

- HATE CRIME

- NO HATE CRIME

While I would love to answer, I have decided to respond to those who feel the need to verbally attack me, call me names, or just be rudely uncivil in this manner:

You can't answer so you're using excuses. It's another example of you being an idiot.

Wasn't it a senatorial candidate in Nevada who said that and welfare queen Cliven Bundy and his band of nitwits try to make it happen? Only problem is the federal government wasn't interested and did the smart thing and pulled out before women and children were used as human shields.
I guessed the government learned from their mistake when they burned women and children alive unnecessarily in Waco.

- HATE CRIME

- HATE CRIME

- NO HATE CRIME

You can't answer so you're using excuses. It's another example of you being an idiot.
No, you're just a rude, vulgar, bitter person whose crap I don't have to take.

Na, Sharron Angle, like Ted Nugent and Rudy (gun banning Juliani) does not speak for us, only them selves. Just like Kweisi Mfume doesnt speak for you. Same type of crazy, different sides of the isle.

- HATE CRIME

- HATE CRIME

- NO HATE CRIME

No, you're just a rude, vulgar, bitter person whose crap I don't have to take.

You really can't answer the question? Why wasn't Micah Johnson charged with a crime? You brought it up, and now you're just going to be a wallflower because I rightfully called you an idiot?

Na, Sharron Angle, like Ted Nugent and Rudy (gun banning Juliani) does not speak for us, only them selves. Just like Kweisi Mfume doesnt speak for you. Same type of crazy, different sides of the isle.

Why are you not asking easy this?

Forum List

Back