Its time to start profiling white people.....seriously!!

Do you know what fills me with the meanest, schadenfreudic JOY about your posts, Tiggered? Just knowing that the existence of us whites TORTURES you to the pit of whatever passes for your soul. Your hate-filled, cretinous race of violence deserves EVERY BIT of misery our white presence gives you and your anti-white racism hurts YOU more than it hurts us. It's like you're drinking a poison and expecting us "white crackas" to die from it. I'm delighted that our race causes you so much misery, I wish we would cause more. You will always have a miserable, unhappy life because of your pissy white-hangups and god knows you deserve it.

This monster murdered a 18 month old child....folks we can keep our heads in the sand and believe that only the brown people are monsters and murderers....but Mr. Charlie, Buck and good ol boy Barney....these mf's are the most dangerous people on the planet.....ie whites.

White people are 10 times more likely to kill cops, white people are 10 times more likely to do mass shootings, white people are 10 times more likely to steal in stores, that's fact, they're 10's more likely to vote for idiots to go to washington, they lead the numbers in drug abuse, white collar crimes, scams and are the first to hire, house and rent to the very illegals, they're now whining about...

Its time we start charting these people and keeping a close eye on Mr. Charlie....our lives may depend on it someday!!
200w.webp

Keep a close eye on:

This monster murdered a 18 month old child....folks we can keep our heads in the sand and believe that only the brown people are monsters and murderers....but Mr. Charlie, Buck and good ol boy Barney....these mf's are the most dangerous people on the planet.....ie whites.

White people are 10 times more likely to kill cops, white people are 10 times more likely to do mass shootings, white people are 10 times more likely to steal in stores, that's fact, they're 10's more likely to vote for idiots to go to washington, they lead the numbers in drug abuse, white collar crimes, scams and are the first to hire, house and rent to the very illegals, they're now whining about...

Its time we start charting these people and keeping a close eye on Mr. Charlie....our lives may depend on it someday!!
200w.webp

Any serious profiling, race is only ONE factor and generally a minor one.

And yes, there are no reason to not profile white people, who fit certain profiles.

Which would be more important to a profiler? Skin color, or the fact that the person in question is an escaped mental patient described as being a danger to himself and others?

Texas church shooting: Gunman escaped from mental health facility in 2012

Certainly the type of person to be profiled and maybe just locked up.

The LEAST that should have been done, is they guy should have been watched like a hawk.

While the majority of you assertion are entirely false I do agree with the premise that we should racial profile. If white teenagers are in the ghettos they should be profiled for buying drugs. As an example.

If a black ghettos dog with his pants down to his ankles is walking are miracle mile in Chicago, he should be stopped frisked and asked what his black ass is doing in an area he could possibly live, work in or shop at?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Per capita doesn't count. .How about we use actual numbers of occurrences?

That would be ignorance. Blacks make up 13% of the population. Whites are over 70%. To ignore that fact is to ignore the truth.

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

Looking solely at murders, black men are arrested more for murder than white men, and at a much higher rate when you account for population.

When Kohn said that 69 percent of arrests for violent crimes were white males, she left out the population factor.

"You can't talk about risk without talking about population size," Fox told PunditFact. "There are many more whites than blacks so it makes sense that the number of crimes will be high."

For 2013, Fox calculated that black men were about seven times more likely than white men to be arrested for murder. That would be a rate of 33 murders for every 100,000 black men, compared to 4.7 for every 100,000 whites.

Drawing on the 2012 figures, whites were arrested for over 275,000 violent crimes. For blacks, the number is about 170,000. So while whites were arrested more, the arrest rate for blacks is nearly four times that for whites.

So the ONLY reason one would want to ignore the population factor is because it is, to quote one famous liberal, it's an "inconvenient truth."

Per capita doesn't count.

per

200w.webp

10 times more per capita?

Huh? Of course it matters! Geeeeze!

She acts as though she does not understand how stupid that makes her look.

Yawn! Per capita doesn't count.

That would be ignorance. Blacks make up 13% of the population. Whites are over 70%. To ignore that fact is to ignore the truth.

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

Looking solely at murders, black men are arrested more for murder than white men, and at a much higher rate when you account for population.

When Kohn said that 69 percent of arrests for violent crimes were white males, she left out the population factor.

"You can't talk about risk without talking about population size," Fox told PunditFact. "There are many more whites than blacks so it makes sense that the number of crimes will be high."

For 2013, Fox calculated that black men were about seven times more likely than white men to be arrested for murder. That would be a rate of 33 murders for every 100,000 black men, compared to 4.7 for every 100,000 whites.

Drawing on the 2012 figures, whites were arrested for over 275,000 violent crimes. For blacks, the number is about 170,000. So while whites were arrested more, the arrest rate for blacks is nearly four times that for whites.

So the ONLY reason one would want to ignore the population factor is because it is, to quote one famous liberal, it's an "inconvenient truth."

Per capital counts to those that understand math.

I understand math better than all you inbreds but per capita only counts for white racists with can't deal with the truth.

I understand math better than all you inbreds but per capita only counts for white racists with can't deal with the truth.
You're funny.

You're funny.

You're an idiot.

You're funny.

You're an idiot.
You say per capita doesn't count....and you call me an idiot.....double funny.

You're funny.

You're an idiot.
You say per capital doesn't count....and you call me an idiot.....double funny.

Only the totals count. That's why you are an idiot. I'm not even going to ride you about saying per capital. That shows what you are.

Last edited:
Only the totals count. That's why you are an idiot. I'm not even going to ride you about saying per capital. That shows what you are.

So if one black kills 10 people and 500 white people kill 11 you're going to say whites are more dangerous because of raw totals?

You are a fucking idiot. No, that is an insult to fucking idiots who are obviously way smarter than you.

Yawn! Per capita doesn't count.

Yawn you're an idiot.

You're funny.

You're an idiot.
You say per capital doesn't count....and you call me an idiot.....double funny.

It shows that my auto correct is fucked up..... lol.

So if one black kills 10 people and 500 white people kill 11 you're going to say whites are more dangerous because of raw totals?

You are a fucking idiot. No, that is an insult to fucking idiots who are obviously way smarter than you.

Well if whites commit 70 percent of ALL crimes and blacks 25 percent I am going to say whites commit the most crimes.

Forum List

Back