It's time we admit the obvious

Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

Have you read the New Testament? I suggest that you read it then. The "Old Testament" to Christians was replaced by the "New Testament". Get your act together.
Then what did Christ say about gay men? You noticed that women can do the nasty together, I am sure they were voyeurs then..
how about you go somewhere else and start your own thread about gays......
Ok, this thread is for shaking boots from Islam..
this thread is supposed to be about the TRAITOR in the White House.....

Understood - but I thought that that was a given.......

Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

Have you read the New Testament? I suggest that you read it then. The "Old Testament" to Christians was replaced by the "New Testament". Get your act together.
Then what did Christ say about gay men? You noticed that women can do the nasty together, I am sure they were voyeurs then..
I have yet to see any traitorous actions...Which ones specifically is linked to Oblama?

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....
So instead of focusing on Isis and other organized terror groups you want to fight against the ideology of Islam. Do you see how this can be counterproductive?
What, exactly, is the "ideology of Islam" as you put it?

Islam is submission......the ideology of Islam is political submission as well as religious submission.....

I believe you are referring to the American Likudnick, warmonger, interventionist dogma.

In 1949 Harry S Truman ruled that 1.5 Muslims must submit to 80,000 Zionists.

war has many results not everyone agrees with....

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....
So instead of focusing on Isis and other organized terror groups you want to fight against the ideology of Islam. Do you see how this can be counterproductive?
Im not talking about the entire ideology but the areas like Sharia law and any other teachings in the Koran that go against our way of life. There seems to be a call from people like to OP to focus on these things... Many of which are also in the bible btw... And wage a war against these teachings of Islam.

Fact is, most Muslims are peaceful, and don't take everything in the Koran literal... Same for Christians... Terror groups and people like the Orlando shooter, aren't devote religious scholars/followers... They are just war hungry thugs that distort their religion and use it as justification to wreck havoc. They are who the real war is against.

I get it.

Most American are peaceful.

But a substantial number, the American Likudnicks, Warmongers, Interventionists - the axis of evil l- like to apply Hawk Law - those love to murder, maim and persecute Muslims.

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren't allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren't playing by the rules.

Last edited:
It's time we admit the obvious. Radical Islam isn't radical to this president. It's simply a means to an end. Our end.

The creature in the White House is a stinking traitor.....

We're stuck with this creature for another half year but maybe it's time to institute a Presidential recall to prevent future problems like this.....the American people need a better way to stop the Executive Branch from underhanded traitorous actions...

Articles: Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them

Articles: Americans Deserve A Presidential Recall Option

Man...I'd love to observe you in your natural setting for a few days. I'll bet your life is fascinating.

Islam is submission......the ideology of Islam is political submission as well as religious submission.....

I believe you are referring to the American Likudnick, warmonger, interventionist dogma.

In 1949 Harry S Truman ruled that 1.5 Muslims must submit to 80,000 Zionists.

war has many results not everyone agrees with....

War? Nope.

State sponsored TERRORISM is more like it.

It's time we admit the obvious. Radical Islam isn't radical to this president. It's simply a means to an end. Our end.

We're stuck with this creature for another half year but maybe it's time to institute a Presidential recall to prevent future problems like this.....the American people need a better way to stop the Executive Branch from underhanded traitorous actions...

Articles: Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them

Man...I'd love to observe you in your natural setting for a few days. I'll bet your life is fascinating.
My eyes won't roll that far back...

fascinating?

Don't think so.

He masturbates to videos of Charles Manson stabbing Sharon Tate.

So you do the math.

I have yet to see any traitorous actions...Which ones specifically is linked to Oblama?

His promotes and protects Islamists while he weakens our military and security....

He's unwilling to admit that there is any Islamic aspect to the the terrorists....

The FBI's hands are tied due to his Administrations directives....

He frees homicidal terrorists from Gitmo to kill us once again....

and so on...

chopping off hand and poking out eyes was never an aspect of biblical jurisprudence----stoning was a means of execution
You need to reread Exodus 21

I read it already. The directives are very sketchy -----a kind of bare bones version of actual law the elaboration of which one finds in the Talmud .
Mutilation was rejected altogether was a penalty for ANYTHING------the eye for eye thing is a description of TORT LAW----damage to an eye---is compensated by the "value of an eye"-----in the case of a slave---the exchange is freedom. Freed slaves could not be 'let go' destitute etc etc etc

are you suggesting that Jesus was wrong?

fascinating?

Don't think so.

He masturbates to videos of Charles Manson stabbing Sharon Tate.

So you do the math.

i love it that you guys pile on, insult, misdirect, etc..........tells me that you got NADA to defend the TRAITOROUS CREATURE in the White House.....

His promotes and protects Islamists while he weakens our military and security....

He's unwilling to admit that there is any Islamic aspect to the the terrorists....

and so on...
Then what is the GOP led Congress doing about it? nothing.................Which is where impeachment proceedings originate and are prosecuted..So you are saying the GOP is going along with the so called traitor?

chopping off hand and poking out eyes was never an aspect of biblical jurisprudence----stoning was a means of execution

I read it already. The directives are very sketchy -----a kind of bare bones version of actual law the elaboration of which one finds in the Talmud .
Mutilation was rejected altogether was a penalty for ANYTHING------the eye for eye thing is a description of TORT LAW----damage to an eye---is compensated by the "value of an eye"-----in the case of a slave---the exchange is freedom. Freed slaves could not be 'let go' destitute etc etc etc
Yes, lessons and rules reliant to the time and society when it was written, not something to be taken literally in today's world. Many Christians don't. Same thing applies to Islam

and so on...
Then what is the GOP led Congress doing about it? nothing.................Which is where impeachment proceedings originate and are prosecuted..So you are saying the GOP is going along with the so called traitor?

nothing is right.....why do you think 'outsiders' are so popular this election...? to hell with the rinos.....

and so on...

nothing is right.....why do you think 'outsiders' are so popular this election...? to hell with the rinos.....
So out of over 500 people they are all wrong?

and so on...

there are a few Republicans who are right....

Yes, lessons and rules reliant to the time and society when it was written, not something to be taken literally in today's world. Many Christians don't. Same thing applies to Islam

nope----interpreted inaccurately by you and really misleading translations. Popping out a persons eye was never a penalty . Paying compensation for the lost eye was the penalty. That's history. Biblical law is interpreted by scholars of the biblical law back then and now-----Shariah law is interpreted
by scholars of the koran---then and now. Muslims have been popping eyes out since the inception of islam-----and probably in pre Islamic arabia----it is a reprise of the code of Hummarabi----sorta--but not quite--

and so on...

Mitch McConnell not being one of those..

and so on...

Mitch McConnell not being one of those..
agreed.

Forum List

Back