It's time we admit the obvious

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....
So instead of focusing on Isis and other organized terror groups you want to fight against the ideology of Islam. Do you see how this can be counterproductive?

Not every Muslim belongs to the Muslim far-right. We really should make the distinction.

Every person on the far-right should be viewed with suspicion, regardless of what absurd fairy tales they use to justify their hatred.

i agree that there are far-left Muslims....in fact the Orlando terrorist was a Demonrat.....
I am sure being a democrat led him to be violent and in a murderous rage..
probably....
Then why are not more members killing gheys?
i'm sure that as soon as the gheys are of no more use to them they probably will......

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....
So instead of focusing on Isis and other organized terror groups you want to fight against the ideology of Islam. Do you see how this can be counterproductive?

yes....in the short term fighting ISIS would be more productive.....in the long term it is another matter.....

also....we need to uproot the fifth column growing in our country.....

Last edited:
Not every Muslim belongs to the Muslim far-right. We really should make the distinction.

Every person on the far-right should be viewed with suspicion, regardless of what absurd fairy tales they use to justify their hatred.

i agree that there are far-left Muslims....in fact the Orlando terrorist was a Demonrat.....
probably....
i'm sure that as soon as the gheys are of no more use to them they probably will......
Well you notice that the GOP is still keeping the Log Cabiners in the closet..

probably....
most Americans are still not OK with gay marriage that was illegally foisted upon us....

What, exactly, is the "ideology of Islam" as you put it?

probably....
most Americans are still not OK with gay marriage that was illegally foisted upon us....

HUH?

You are and your boyfriend are living together against your will?

/

probably....
It wasn't foisted upon me, I never plan on marrying a guy..And if people want to ruin their lives with a monetary dangerous contract, I say let them..My biggest bitch is pot is illegal...

Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

Have you read the New Testament? I suggest that you read it then. The "Old Testament" to Christians was replaced by the "New Testament". Get your act together.

The ideology of Islam he opposes is the one that states "Muslims have an UNALIENABLE right to life and to defend the same".

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

Have you read the New Testament? I suggest that you read it then. The "Old Testament" to Christians was replaced by the "New Testament". Get your act together.
Then what did Christ say about gay men? You noticed that women can do the nasty together, I am sure they were voyeurs then..

Islam is submission......the ideology of Islam is political submission as well as religious submission.....

Islam is submission......the ideology of Islam is political submission as well as religious submission.....
The last vestages of the ancient order..Maybe one day they will wake up to religious oppression, Europe did....The Asians, well sort of.....

Then what did Christ say about gay men? You noticed that women can do the nasty together, I am sure they were voyeurs then..
how about you go somewhere else and start your own thread about gays......

Ok, this thread is for shaking boots from Islam..

I believe you are referring to the American Likudnick, warmonger, interventionist dogma.

In 1949 Harry S Truman ruled that 1.5 Muslims must submit to 80,000 Zionists.

this thread is supposed to be about the TRAITOR in the White House.....

Im not talking about the entire ideology but the areas like Sharia law and any other teachings in the Koran that go against our way of life. There seems to be a call from people like to OP to focus on these things... Many of which are also in the bible btw... And wage a war against these teachings of Islam.

Fact is, most Muslims are peaceful, and don't take everything in the Koran literal... Same for Christians... Terror groups and people like the Orlando shooter, aren't devote religious scholars/followers... They are just war hungry thugs that distort their religion and use it as justification to wreck havoc. They are who the real war is against.

Just telling you that Christians live by the "New Testament" not the Old.

Forum List

Back