It's time we admit the obvious

It's time we admit the obvious. Radical Islam isn't radical to this president. It's simply a means to an end. Our end.

The creature in the White House is a stinking traitor.....

We're stuck with this creature for another half year but maybe it's time to institute a Presidential recall to prevent future problems like this.....the American people need a better way to stop the Executive Branch from underhanded traitorous actions...

Articles: Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them

Articles: Americans Deserve A Presidential Recall Option

Man...I'd love to observe you in your natural setting for a few days. I'll bet your life is fascinating.

fascinating?

Don't think so.

He masturbates to videos of Charles Manson stabbing Sharon Tate.

So you do the math.

i love it that you guys pile on, insult, misdirect, etc..........tells me that you got NADA to defend the TRAITOROUS CREATURE in the White House.....

What do you do when you are approached by a crazy person?

It's time we admit the obvious. Radical Islam isn't radical to this president. It's simply a means to an end. Our end.

We're stuck with this creature for another half year but maybe it's time to institute a Presidential recall to prevent future problems like this.....the American people need a better way to stop the Executive Branch from underhanded traitorous actions...

Articles: Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them

Man...I'd love to observe you in your natural setting for a few days. I'll bet your life is fascinating.

fascinating?

Don't think so.

So you do the math.

i love it that you guys pile on, insult, misdirect, etc..........tells me that you got NADA to defend the TRAITOROUS CREATURE in the White House.....

like you....?

fascinating?

Don't think so.

So you do the math.

W have had traitorous creatures in the whitehouse since Woodrow Wilson.

They all suck.

fascinating?

Don't think so.

So you do the math.

They hug.

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....
So instead of focusing on Isis and other organized terror groups you want to fight against the ideology of Islam. Do you see how this can be counterproductive?
What, exactly, is the "ideology of Islam" as you put it?

The ideology of Islam he opposes is the one that states "Muslims have an UNALIENABLE right to life and to defend the same".

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

You're a full-blown dingbat, eh?

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

First of all Obama is at war of some kind with ISIL.... Whoever the fuck they are....

Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

Not only yeah but hell yeah....

I would even call them crazy assed radical Christians.

First of all Obama is at war of some kind with ISIL.... Whoever the fuck they are....

Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

Not only yeah but hell yeah....

I would even call them crazy assed radical Christians.
You ever seen Spieth play golf? That dude is a radical golfer. Slater is a radical surfer.

Would you call Obama a radical president?

Christ did not call for or approve of anything you listed.

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....
Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

Have you read the New Testament? I suggest that you read it then. The "Old Testament" to Christians was replaced by the "New Testament". Get your act together.

lol, another one throws half the Bible under the bus.

The president has killed thousands of ISIS fighters. How many have you killed?

I guess we can interpret that stunned silence as a 'zero'.

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....

Can you identify the 400 million Muslims that we're at war with?

Did Muhammad call for or approve of what Isis is doing?

Yes.

Clearly you have no idea what treason is.

And the notion that the president ‘agrees’ with terrorist is further confirmation of the propensity of most on the right to lie.

The president is correct to not ‘blame’ Muslims or Islam for terrorist attacks, as to do so would fail as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The acts of one individual are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

As both GWB and the president correctly noted: we are not ‘at war’ with Islam, and to ‘blame’ Muslims and Islam for acts of terror only benefits those who seek to commit acts of terror against the United States.

Yes.
What did he say?

What about Matthew 15:4
Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.

Many muslims actually support ISIS.

Yes.
What did he say?

Just one of many.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Forum List

Back