Ivanka on dad's announcement night: I'm done with politics: "I'm choosing to prioritize my young children & private life we're creating", she told FOX

No, you just admitted you are just like the left, so rejoice and be sadden you sell your soul to a political party…
Go join the other Indy losers that do nothing but whine about the “duopoly”….hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They sure are hoping more to none of the above or Libertarian, and with Trump leading the GOP you can bet it will happen.

Now if the Green can field another Jill Stein Trump has a chance…
Maybe you can dig up Nader.

Go join the other Indy losers that do nothing but whine about the “duopoly”….hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
As you illustrate what is wrong with America today.

You settle for trash while laughing at others who want better…

Sad but reality of how mentally challenge monkey’s only vote for what their political party and corporate media tell them to vote for…

We shall see….I personally wish Trump had stepped aside to support DeSantis, but it is what it is…

After two more years of progressive destruction of America, the people will be ready to vote for a dirty sock over Biden.
You're in a bubble. Keep thinking that dude. See how it works out for you in '24.

As you illustrate what is wrong with America today.

You settle for trash while laughing at others who want better…

Sad but reality of how mentally challenge monkey’s only vote for what their political party and corporate media tell them to vote for…
Sounds like the rant of the perpetual loser…

I’ve voted for republicans since Reagan….I wouldn’t vote dem for anything…

Again, I am complimenting you on being honest enough to admit all that matters is the party, the actual person does not matter.

A lot of people vote that way, but few are so proud of doing so.

Maybe the repubs will learn from their mistakes and nominate this guy.
LOL JK. We know that wont happen.

Neither of the former president’s daughters — Ivanka Trump or Tiffany Trump, who got married over the weekend — attended his speech at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday

Ivanka and Jared are set for life. Jared got $2 billion from the Saudi's, and Ivanka received dozens of personal trade marks from the Chinese. They have no inclination to end up in jail with everyone else who does her father's bidding.

Again, I am complimenting you on being honest enough to admit all that matters is the party, the actual person does not matter.

A lot of people vote that way, but few are so proud of doing so.
See, here is where people like you always fuck up….What you’re doing is insulting me, when people like you rail against party politics but regularly weights toward dems, if not outright votes for them.

Deep down you’re a democrat that’s ashamed to take a stand publicly…

At least with me you know where you stand. I’m a conservative realist. I can not abide that which you’re too cowardly to support in the shadows.

You think that makes you smart, but what it really shows is dishonest cowardice.

See, here is where people like you always fuck up….What you’re doing is insulting me, when people like you rail against party politics but regularly weights toward dems, if not outright votes for them.

Deep down you’re a democrat that’s ashamed to take a stand publicly…

At least with me you know where you stand. I’m a conservative realist. I can not abide that which you’re too cowardly to support in the shadows.

You think that makes you smart, but what it really shows is dishonest cowardice.

Damn, some people just cannot take a compliment. :itsok:

Forum List

Back