Ivanka on dad's announcement night: I'm done with politics: "I'm choosing to prioritize my young children & private life we're creating", she told FOX

Neither of the former president’s daughters — Ivanka Trump or Tiffany Trump, who got married over the weekend — attended his speech at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday

That’s because the Democrats are so vicious that Ivanka is trying to protect her young children from their hatred, and Tiffany wants to start off her marriage without having to contend with the same hatred against her family.

Would any of you blame the children of ANY politician for bowing out? The personal and often vile attacks are brutal and never-ending. No way I would subject my children to that kind of life. Especially since they have small children

But you know the scum that act that way will rear their ugliness anyway. This thread will prove that.

I believe family should be off limits UNTIL they make themselves a part of the issues which Ivanka did.

You can’t even admit it was a slight.

If you view it that way, then perhaps you know it is wrong to vote solely upon party and not based upon the candidate.

Seems the problem here is with you, not me.

If you view it that way, then perhaps you know it is wrong to vote solely upon party and not based upon the candidate.

Seems the problem here is with you, not me.
Uh huh, I knew it was there….why would I take the advice of a cowardly loser?

No, you just admitted you are just like the left, so rejoice and be sadden you sell your soul to a political party…
It's called being a partisan, and almost every poster here fits the bill, even if they claim not to. Being otherwise requires critical thought, introspection and real honesty. Those qualities are rare around here.

why is a woman wanting to concentrate on her children instead of working in politics newsworthy?

Besides concentrating on her kids she'll also be busy defending herself in the Trump Org. case. Look, she doesn't really need Don any more. Her husband cashed in on his position in the WH as the Jared of all trades and master of none by getting Saudi to give him $2B. Now there's something the Repub House should investigate.

So Queen Ivanka has come to the realization daddy is toxic. A fraud, a grifter, a conman. she'll spend her life trying to get rid of the stench from being his daughter. Why not start now?

Besides concentrating on her kids she'll also be busy defending herself in the Trump Org. case. Look, she doesn't really need Don any more. Her husband cashed in on his position in the WH as the Jared of all trades and master of none by getting Saudi to give him $2B. Now there's something the Repub House should investigate.

So Queen Ivanka has come to the realization daddy is toxic. A fraud, a grifter, a conman. she'll spend her life trying to get rid of the stench from being his daughter. Why not start now?
No, she’s realized the utter, irrational hatred for a man who accomplished a lot for the country and wants to shield her children from how nasty American Democrats are.

No, she’s realized the utter, irrational hatred for a man who accomplished a lot for the country and wants to shield her children from how nasty American Democrats are.
There's nothing irrational about the disdain towards Trump felt by most Americans. Most of us would rather he just crawl back in his hole and let us get on with the business of repairing the damage he inflicted. A sentiment apparently shared by Ivanka.

haha she doesn’t have to defend herself in terms trump org case…she’s not charged with anything

the woman wants to concentrate on her family, not work in politics…it’s hardly newsworthy…but you dembots are so desperate to deflect from the horrible polices of rhe last two years you’ll look for anything

Good for them...and good for Trump!
WTF?? So because his daughters want to take a break from the intensity of politics and the public eye that somehow proof if the badness of trump??? If I was Trump they'd have my full and total blessing....and they probably do.

WEAK argument!
Very weak.
Pathetic, in fact.

There's nothing irrational about the disdain towards Trump felt by most Americans. Most of us would rather he just crawl back in his hole and let us get on with the business of repairing the damage he inflicted. A sentiment apparently shared by Ivanka.
More Americans actively voted for Trump, who received the largest number of votes than any former president. The Dems simply shut down the count in all swing states in which Trump was ahead until they could truck in their harvested ballots from ignorant citizens - orchestrated by Zuckerberg’s $500,000,000 funding.

"Ivanka Trump, in an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital, said "I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family," Ivanka Trump told Fox News Digital. "I do not plan to be involved in politics. Ivanka’s comments come after her father announced his third presidential campaign Tuesday night. Neither Ivanka nor Donald Trump Jr. attended their father’s announcement ceremony at Mar-a-Lago. Ivanka led efforts for legislation that doubled the child tax credit and expanded eligibility while successfully advocating for the largest expansion ever of Child Care and Development Block Grants. Ivanka also worked with members of Congress to secure 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers."

Ivanka seems to have been intimidated by Biden and the Deep State to withdraw herself from politics...who threatened her? Was it Hunter? One of Obama's daughters? Or is this something Ivanka was going to do anyway, considered her and her hubby got their 2 billion from the Saudis and told America to f-off. Part of me always thought she was secretly a liberal anyway -- look at how she was trying to double child tax credits and expand family leave for Deep State fed employees, basically Democrat welfare crap. So maybe she is just showing her MAGA base that she really wasn't one of them after all....pity..

Ivanka seems to have been intimidated by Biden and the Deep State to withdraw herself from politics...who threatened her? Was it Hunter? One of Obama's daughters? Or is this something Ivanka was going to do anyway, considered her and her hubby got their 2 billion from the Saudis and told America to f-off. Part of me always thought she was secretly a liberal anyway -- look at how she was trying to double child tax credits and expand family leave for Deep State fed employees, basically Democrat welfare crap. So maybe she is just showing her MAGA base that she really wasn't one of them after all....pity..

Did you miss the answer you quoted?

"I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family, I do not plan to be involved in politics."

Forum List

Back