Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

can you say the same about e-vank-A?

lol... actually not even a little bit.

For someone having an econ degree she's stupid as a stump in economics.

And she had that degree and was a waitress? Yeah right

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

Honestly I just see a bunch of mean girls

Very rude and disrespectful, that's for sure. Old hags are jealous

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

Absolutely. You could feel the mean girls coming off them in waves through the computer.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

Why because she is not a crook like tramp?? Ivanka is only where she is because of her daddy and tramp is only where he is because of his daddy.
Otherwise they are stupid as shit.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted & actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.

not to mention that she was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

I don't know that Ivanka is actually a smart woman; I know many women like you judge her based on her father.

But I know sure as shooting that AOC is dumber than a box of rocks.

lol...you don't know squat... i judge e-vank-A based on e-vank-A... & have for years.... she was sued for stealing fashion ideas... her clothes are manufactured - not here - but overseas in sweatshops... but you go on with your blind loyalty suzy-Q.

Know how I know you're dumb? You think a play off my internet name is a funny insult.

That's not QUITE AOC stupid but it's pretty close.

lol... i don't give a crap whether that is your real name or not. it's what YOU go by... i could call you all kindsa names other than what YOU chose to call yourself, suuuuuuuzey.... lol...........

Why because she is not a crook like tramp?? Ivanka is only where she is because of her daddy and tramp is only where he is because of his daddy.

Jackboots I don't trust your capacity to judge stupid.

You don't know "boarder" from "border"

You routinely type "could of" for "could have" and etc

I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever read you stray from the Leftist line. It's like if it's not fed to you, you can't think it out.

And lastly, there's the Holocaust thing.

Absolutely. You could feel the mean girls coming off them in waves through the computer.

mean would be paying someone pennies to make cheap fashion, then selling them with a ridiculous markup, knowing suckers will pay it.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted & actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.

not to mention that she was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

I don't know that Ivanka is actually a smart woman; I know many women like you judge her based on her father.

lol...you don't know squat... i judge e-vank-A based on e-vank-A... & have for years.... she was sued for stealing fashion ideas... her clothes are manufactured - not here - but overseas in sweatshops... but you go on with your blind loyalty suzy-Q.

Know how I know you're dumb? You think a play off my internet name is a funny insult.

lol... i don't give a crap whether that is your real name or not. it's what YOU go by... i could call you all kindsa names other than what YOU chose to call yourself, suuuuuuuzey.... lol...........

To that last name with the lol--I haven't heard anything like that since I last stepped off the elementary school playground, and that's the truth.

These old Leftist ladies on this site are embarrassing. I'm starting to see why they parade around with pink knitted hats on and think that's funny or cute or whatever. They honestly have a sense of humor that never developed past like 2nd grade

you're STILL crying like a little girl??!!
ahahahahhahahahahahhahah
young-women-cry-over-hillary-loss-ftr.jpg

you're STILL crying like a little girl??!!
ahahahahhahahahahahhahah
young-women-cry-over-hillary-loss-ftr.jpg

I just watched a couple of these compilations THIS WEEK....no kidding. First comment under the Youtube video was, "who's still here watching these in June 2019?" So at least I'm not alone

They crying though. WOW

she became a bartender because her father passed away from cancer at the age of 48 & her mother would have been evicted because she couldn't make the rent on her own. AOC obviously didn't have the cash to buy herself a degree like them thar hollywood types.

learn the facts b4 you make an ass outa yerself.

Jealous much...cow?

she became a bartender because her father passed away from cancer at the age of 48 & her mother would have been evicted because she couldn't make the rent on her own. AOC obviously didn't have the cash to buy herself a degree like them thar hollywood types.

learn the facts b4 you make an ass outa yerself.

Gfy if she had an econ degree why was she whoring at a bar?

Get over yourself...you're a nothing

the Unibomber murderer was a university TEACHER
a lot of serial killers had high IQs
just because you have a college degree/etc doesn't mean you have common sense
''foreign relations''' hahahahhahaha--that's like ''African American studies''' hahahah
or illegal Mexicans graduating from Spanish class with a 4.0
hahahahhaha
and AOC is out of her mind/crazy

Jealous much...cow?

Oh speaking of cows. On the list of People Penny Hates are also fat people, did you know this? Yes. Penny judges a lot and I mean a LOT of people. She posted pics of fat people waiting in line to see Trump and she was judgey as heck about why they were fat and also, why they weren't working.

In reality, it's Penny's word and we're all here just on her good graces I guess. Jackboots, I've dubbed her.

To that last name with the lol--I haven't heard anything like that since I last stepped off the elementary school playground, and that's the truth.

These old Leftist ladies on this site are embarrassing. I'm starting to see why they parade around with pink knitted hats on and think that's funny or cute or whatever. They honestly have a sense of humor that never developed past like 2nd grade

tsk tsk tsk.... you replied to me first; so naturally i will respond. as for the rest of your ignorant diatribe, thanx for the giggles.

''foreign relations''' hahahahhahaha--that's like ''African American studies''' hahahah
hahahahhaha

as if i would CONsider anything from a trump supporting racist.

dismissed.

hahahahhaha

I gave you winner for this and I myself am a teacher. In fact in some cases there's an inverse relationship. The more degrees you have, the less common sense you have and the more crazy you are.

Just my two cents as always

hahahahhaha

as if i would CONsider anything from a trump supporting racist.

dismissed.
more hahahahahahahahahahhah from you
hahahhaha
thanks for the laughs on July 4th morning

Forum List

Back