Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

can you say the same about e-vank-A?

lol... actually not even a little bit.

For someone having an econ degree she's stupid as a stump in economics.

And she had that degree and was a waitress? Yeah right

Why because she is not a crook like tramp?? Ivanka is only where she is because of her daddy and tramp is only where he is because of his daddy.
Otherwise they are stupid as shit.

Jealous much...cow?

Oh speaking of cows. On the list of People Penny Hates are also fat people, did you know this? Yes. Penny judges a lot and I mean a LOT of people. She posted pics of fat people waiting in line to see Trump and she was judgey as heck about why they were fat and also, why they weren't working.

In reality, it's Penny's word and we're all here just on her good graces I guess. Jackboots, I've dubbed her.

I do not like privilege people. I had to work my way thought college and I had to work all my life. Ivanka is a just a privileged jack arse. Tramp is also.

And I also wore military boots.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

the Unibomber murderer was a university TEACHER
a lot of serial killers had high IQs
just because you have a college degree/etc doesn't mean you have common sense
''foreign relations''' hahahahhahaha--that's like ''African American studies''' hahahah
or illegal Mexicans graduating from Spanish class with a 4.0
hahahahhaha
and AOC is out of her mind/crazy

I gave you winner for this and I myself am a teacher. In fact in some cases there's an inverse relationship. The more degrees you have, the less common sense you have and the more crazy you are.

Just my two cents as always
Unibomber
A Beautiful Mind-Nash
n 1959, Nash began showing clear signs of mental illness,
His theories are widely used in economics. Serving as a Senior Research Mathematicianat Princeton University during the later part of his life, he shared the 1994 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
John Forbes Nash Jr. - Wikipedia.

Why because she is not a crook like tramp?? Ivanka is only where she is because of her daddy and tramp is only where he is because of his daddy.

Jealous much...cow?

Oh speaking of cows. On the list of People Penny Hates are also fat people, did you know this? Yes. Penny judges a lot and I mean a LOT of people. She posted pics of fat people waiting in line to see Trump and she was judgey as heck about why they were fat and also, why they weren't working.

In reality, it's Penny's word and we're all here just on her good graces I guess. Jackboots, I've dubbed her.

I do not like privilege people. I had to work my way thought college and I had to work all my life. Ivanka is a just a privileged jack arse. Tramp is also.

I could not care less what you supposedly did. How's that?

Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

Her AH father isn't qualified either and then you have Kushner another unqualified crook WTF has happened to the great country of my past when we now have AH's running our country and morons voting for them??

Jealous much...cow?

....so you hate rich WHITE people like the RACIST Rev Wright and most blacks do?
what about the Obama daughters?--they are privileged? do you hate them also? or just whites???
[QUOTERich white men ][/QUOTE]
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

Jealous much...cow?

So let me ask you something. What is all this bitterness doing for you? Does it make you happy in your life, a better person? Does it make your relationships better?

I mean honestly no sniping--if you worked your way through college you should be entirely PROUD of that. I'm serious. Who gives a crap if someone had it easier than you. There will ALWAYS be people who had it easier than you who can make you feel bitter, and ALWAYS people who had it harder who can make you feel guilty. ALWAYS. You do what YOU can, today. That's how you make a happy life.

Girl you need gratitude in your life.

she became a bartender because her father passed away from cancer at the age of 48 & her mother would have been evicted because she couldn't make the rent on her own. AOC obviously didn't have the cash to buy herself a degree like them thar hollywood types.

learn the facts b4 you make an ass outa yerself.

Gfy if she had an econ degree why was she whoring at a bar?

Get over yourself...you're a nothing

too lazy to do any research on yer own 'eh? typical poorly educated basket dweller that trump loves long time. stay that way then, ignoramus.

she became a bartender because her father passed away from cancer at the age of 48 & her mother would have been evicted because she couldn't make the rent on her own. AOC obviously didn't have the cash to buy herself a degree like them thar hollywood types.

too lazy to do any research on yer own 'eh? typical poorly educated basket dweller that trump loves long time. stay that way then, ignoramus.
she's working with world leaders and you are posting on USMB
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

Jealous much...cow?

oh the sweet irony of calling others 'mean girls'.

thanx for even more giggles...........

Like I said. You're a nothing trying to defend a stump

Jealous much...cow?

Ivanka and Donald
what are you going to cry about NEXT? Trump using a toothpick??
CwzZyxMUoAA5qQd.jpg

yep, but i am not being laughed at on a world stage by people much more qualified & have no problems with being laughed at by a known racist. as far as that posting...

so are you.

Jealous much...cow?

....so you hate rich WHITE people like the RACIST Rev Wright and most blacks do?
what about the Obama daughters?--they are privileged? do you hate them also? or just whites???
[QUOTERich white men ]
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright[/QUOTE]
Privileged??? upon entering the WH Mrs Obama told housekeepers not to do kids rooms They could make their own beds and clean up after themselves Quite a difference from the scum trump and his brood

i'm stating facts & you can't show anything to refute it.

yep, but i am not being laughed at on a world stage by people much more qualified & have no problems with being laughed at by a known racist. as far as that posting...

so are you.
you must be living in a bubble because the term ''racist'' means NOTHING now
hahahahahah
you people have used it for crap and overused it
we laugh [ hahahahahah ] every time it's used

Jealous much...cow?

Ivanka and Donald
what are you going to cry about NEXT? Trump using a toothpick??
CwzZyxMUoAA5qQd.jpg

<psssst> the 'election' is over. & you still trying to make that connection is silly at best.

so are you.
you must be living in a bubble because the term ''racist'' means NOTHING now
hahahahahah
you people have used it for crap and overused it
we laugh [ hahahahahah ] every time it's used

m'k... white nationalist.... supreeeeemasist...... torch bearer.... they are all the same to me - but 'racist' takes the fewest letters.

embrace it, own it, LOVE it...

i'm stating facts & you can't show anything to refute it.

You're blabbering and calling people racist.

Dumb

Jealous much...cow?

[QUOTERich white men ]
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

thank you for fking up by saying the Obama daughters are not privileged
Sidwell Friends School is a highly selective Quaker school located in Bethesda, Marylandand Washington, D.C.,
Sidwell "accepts only 7 percent of its applicants
Sidwell Friends School - Wikipedia
The Obamas Are Having a Seriously Luxurious Family Vacation
etc etc

Forum List

Back