Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

can you say the same about e-vank-A?

lol... actually not even a little bit.

For someone having an econ degree she's stupid as a stump in economics.

And she had that degree and was a waitress? Yeah right

she became a bartender because her father passed away from cancer at the age of 48 & her mother would have been evicted because she couldn't make the rent on her own. AOC obviously didn't have the cash to buy herself a degree like them thar hollywood types.

learn the facts b4 you make an ass outa yerself.

Gfy if she had an econ degree why was she whoring at a bar?

Get over yourself...you're a nothing

AOC graduated with honors from Boston University with double majors in International Relations and Economics.

How does attacking AOC defend Nepotism Barbie?

Ivanka doesn't need defending....Occasional does...evidently

Ah. Just coincidence that your AOC slam ended up in the Ivanka is a laughingstock thread. Carrion.

For someone having an econ degree she's stupid as a stump in economics.

And she had that degree and was a waitress? Yeah right

she became a bartender because her father passed away from cancer at the age of 48 & her mother would have been evicted because she couldn't make the rent on her own. AOC obviously didn't have the cash to buy herself a degree like them thar hollywood types.

AOC graduated with honors from Boston University with double majors in International Relations and Economics.

Ah. Just coincidence that your AOC slam ended up in the Ivanka is a laughingstock thread. Carrion.

I'm not the one that brought the nitwit into the thread....dumbass. Now sit down

I'm not the one that brought the nitwit into the thread....dumbass. Now sit down

I don't care who you blame for your posts.

You're an annoying, queer. Keep it up and off to iggy ya go

....so you hate rich WHITE people like the RACIST Rev Wright and most blacks do?
what about the Obama daughters?--they are privileged? do you hate them also? or just whites???
[QUOTERich white men ]
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

thank you for fking up by saying the Obama daughters are not privileged
Sidwell Friends School is a highly selective Quaker school located in Bethesda, Marylandand Washington, D.C.,
Sidwell "accepts only 7 percent of its applicants
Sidwell Friends School - Wikipedia
The Obamas Are Having a Seriously Luxurious Family Vacation
etc etc
You really want to compare the upbringing of Obama's daughters with those of the Trump idiot and his family? Giving those AH's gov't jobs they are HIGHLY UNQUALIFIED for?
We also forgot about Chelsea, she is a privileged brat.

And almost as ugly as Hillary. Almost! And Web Hubbell didn't add anything to the mix either!
Also ugly on the inside. She said she left the church at age 6, because of their stance on abortion. Age 6, looks like the Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

Then why did obama let her get elected?

thank you for fking up by saying the Obama daughters are not privileged
Sidwell Friends School is a highly selective Quaker school located in Bethesda, Marylandand Washington, D.C.,
Sidwell "accepts only 7 percent of its applicants
Sidwell Friends School - Wikipedia
The Obamas Are Having a Seriously Luxurious Family Vacation
etc etc
You really want to compare the upbringing of Obama's daughters with those of the Trump idiot and his family? Giving those AH's gov't jobs they are HIGHLY UNQUALIFIED for?
We also forgot about Chelsea, she is a privileged brat.

And almost as ugly as Hillary. Almost! And Web Hubbell didn't add anything to the mix either!
Also ugly on the inside. She said she left the church at age 6, because of their stance on abortion. Age 6, looks like the Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Careful Joaquin will whine you're crushing Chelsea LOL

And how did she know that the immigrants women were drinking from out of the toilet, but doesn't what is a toilet is used for?

Iggy me, pinhead.

Iggy me, pinhead.

Done....fag

You really want to hold her up as an example of the tard educational system?

Well, I don't want to call her a whore and pretend she doesn't have a degree, the way the yammering liars on the right do. I also don't think her election has anything to do with the handbag designer trying to butt into conversations with knowledgeable people.

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

The whole family is a laughing stock and a total embarrassment.

his clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Actually you are the laughing stock, newbie, with your unsourced You Tube unknown taking a six second snippet of
video and tying to turn it into a "global" scandal.
It was such a "world wide" embarrassment that your video from a nobody (I literally cannot find a thing on the source) is the only person/thing trying to make something of this moment in time.

You are too desperate to strike a blow against Trump. He will be president long after your obscure hate filled mini diatribes are forgotten, or more accurately, never ever remembered or noticed to begin with.

D-dx-lAUcAAQpJV.jpg

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

She graduated with a degree in econ and became a bartender.

She was elected in a district that would elect a house rat if it registered as a democrat.

She hasn't accomplished anything of value.

Well shit, why the hell aren't you there fixing it? But this shit ain't nothing new. Obama was a clown him self. Stupid ass had an issue with hot mic's all the time.

Sarkozy and Obama’s Netanyahu gaffe broadcast via microphonesYou

Sarkozy and Obama's Netanyahu gaffe broadcast via microphones

The French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, described the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, as a "liar" in a private exchange with Barack Obama at last week's G20 summit in Cannes that was inadvertently broadcast to journalists.

"I cannot stand him. He's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama. The US president responded by saying: "You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day."

Neither leader apparently realised that microphones that had been attached for a press conference had already been switched on, allowing journalists waiting for a press conference to hear the conversation.

And all this,

"But...but...but... Obama!"

Lol, weak.

You've never seen AOC I suppose. But then maybe she's more national,

Ooh! A new one!

"But...but...but... AOC!"

She graduated with a degree in econ and became a bartender.

She was elected in a district that would elect a house rat if it registered as a democrat.

She hasn't accomplished anything of value.

Thanks for sharing, Senator Doctor.

Forum List

Back