Ivanka Trump Considered as Potential UN Ambassador

Like the world is not laughing at us already

Why don't you laugh back? I do not see one country doing nearly as good. Europe is circling the drain and will be an Islamic sewer. If that who is laughing, they will not be laughing last. So is it Africa laughing? They face the same menace and have made corruption an art. Or the Islamic countries, oops, they don't laugh, they kill.

Why don't you buy a one way ticket to the place of your choice?

Why don't you laugh back? I do not see one country doing nearly as good. Europe is circling the drain and will be an Islamic sewer. If that who is laughing, they will not be laughing last. So is it Africa laughing? They face the same menace and have made corruption an art. Or the Islamic countries, oops, they don't laugh, they kill.

No...seriously
They are laughing at us

You elected TRUMP?

ROFL

Yeah, they do that nepotism thing in Rawanda, too, don’t they?

Thanks to trump, we’re well on our way down that road.

Ivanka would be better than Flynn, Jared, Don Jr., Papadopolous, Manafort, Cage, so yeah Trump could do worse.

No...seriously
They are laughing at us

You elected TRUMP?

ROFL
I am serious. Where would you rather live? Has Trump destroyed anything but progressive egos?

No...seriously
They are laughing at us

You elected TRUMP?

ROFL
I am serious. Where would you rather live? Has Trump destroyed anything but progressive egos?
Your correlation is false. Many places in the world, along with the US, exist in terms of quality of life and culture. I would not want to live in Birmingham, for instance, and many, many other places in the US. To think that America is the only fine country to live is absolutely silly.

No...seriously
They are laughing at us

You elected TRUMP?

ROFL
Your correlation is false. Many places in the world, along with the US, exist in terms of quality of life and culture. I would not want to live in Birmingham, for instance, and many, many other places in the US. To think that America is the only fine country to live is absolutely silly.

I said they have nothing to laugh about. Many around the world hate their country just like you hate yours.

No...seriously
They are laughing at us

You elected TRUMP?

ROFL

I said they have nothing to laugh about. Many around the world hate their country just like you hate yours.
You are such a fool, you goof ball. There are many fine places in the world besides the US.

No...seriously
They are laughing at us

You elected TRUMP?

ROFL

You are such a fool, you goof ball. There are many fine places in the world besides the US.
I notice you did not deny hating your country. What else needs to be said.

Why would I deny a lie by an insane person like you, Lasta? Your opinion is meaningless to truthful, moral people.

Forum List

Back