Ivanka's speech

What a great family man he is Mr Trump! so proud of daughter Ivanka....and wife...the whole family!

After this speech I tell you without a doubt, he is the next President of USA! :clap: :2up::banana:

When Trump gets in we will not see this:

BowBowWow.gif

That is the most incredible speech I have ever heard!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP!!!!:2up:
I'll bet the folks at Polifact are going crazy. Some of his statistics sound a tad off target.

His voice sounds like music to American ears!!!!

I bet you!!! It's a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:
Did you ever hear the Kennedys?

only on documentaries.....Jack...he was good too!
Kennedy was my first vote. And the last orator in American politics. The rest just speechify.
The last orator in American politics was Obama. He just happened to lie out of his fucking ass and convince the majority of Americans to vote for a Communist Liberal Democrat Progressive. It's not a reflection on Obama, it's a reflection on the fucking ignorance that America has become. The minority vote has ruled this nation for the last eight years, and to disastrous effect.

I'll bet the folks at Polifact are going crazy. Some of his statistics sound a tad off target.

Kennedy was my first vote. And the last orator in American politics. The rest just speechify.
The last orator in American politics was Obama. He just happened to lie out of his fucking ass and convince the majority of Americans to vote for a Communist Liberal Democrat Progressive. It's not a reflection on Obama, it's a reflection on the fucking ignorance that America has become. The minority vote has ruled this nation for the last eight years, and to disastrous effect.
So that's who drove oil prices in the ground!

So that's who drove oil prices in the ground!
Snuggle up to this, honey. :slap:

she was good!!!!!

her father is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Trump is giving the most amazing speech!!!!! :bow2::clap::thewave:

For a man who promised to tell the truth at the start of his speech, he certainly didn't waste much time lying, or telling half-truths about the state of the nation, and Hillary Clinton, blaming Hillary for ISIS and Benghazi. He lied about immigrants, and his numbers were very suspect.

Politifact rated most of his statements half-true.
What did you think? I LOVE her stealing the thunder from the dumbocrats with her talking about fair pay for women! Common sense conservatism!
Common sense would mean that the GOP wouldn't be doing it also...
You have that turned around, I have yet to hear one dimocrap with common sense or any intelligence.

I have yet to see a Republican vote for any of the things Ivanka promises, but I have seen them vote down against pay equity for women, and affordable day care, not to mention maternity leave and mandated vacations, too many times to count.

What did you think? I LOVE her stealing the thunder from the dumbocrats with her talking about fair pay for women! Common sense conservatism!
You have that turned around, I have yet to hear one dimocrap with common sense or any intelligence.
Get a hearing aid...
Get a brain
I have a spare..

she was good!!!!!

her father is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Trump is giving the most amazing speech!!!!! :bow2::clap::thewave:

For a man who promised to tell the truth at the start of his speech, he certainly didn't waste much time lying, or telling half-truths about the state of the nation, and Hillary Clinton, blaming Hillary for ISIS and Benghazi. He lied about immigrants, and his numbers were very suspect.

Politifact rated most of his statements half-true.

I have yet to see a Republican vote for any of the things Ivanka promises, but I have seen them vote down against pay equity for women, and affordable day care, not to mention maternity leave and mandated vacations, too many times to count.
And Trump will allow trannies to use any bathroom...

Orator? Really? With the um ah stuttering and mangled speeches.

Orator? Really? With the um ah stuttering and mangled speeches.
Reagan was great, he stuttered and said well a lot....

What a great family man he is Mr Trump! so proud of daughter Ivanka....and wife...the whole family!

After this speech I tell you without a doubt, he is the next President of USA! :clap: :2up::banana:
Skye, I have faithfully watched this whole convention, the good the bad and the ugly, because I do not feel justified to disagree if I do not see and hear for myself. And there is always a chance I could learn something. But I remind you, there is another convention coming up next week, and I can assure you, the attendees will be just as enthusiastic, and just as obnoxious and sometimes as ugly as this one. And just as enraptured by Hillary's acceptance as you are of Donald's. The only poll that matters is the first Tuesday in November poll. And don't forget that Al Gore got half million more popular votes than GWB and he still lost. So this could be another crap-shoot. Whoever wins, we will have to overcome the bitterness between us and become 'one nation' again, or nothing can save us..

Skye, I have faithfully watched this whole convention, the good the bad and the ugly, because I do not feel justified to disagree if I do not see and hear for myself. And there is always a chance I could learn something. But I remind you, there is another convention coming up next week, and I can assure you, the attendees will be just as enthusiastic, and just as obnoxious and sometimes as ugly as this one. And just as enraptured by Hillary's acceptance as you are of Donald's. The only poll that matters is the first Tuesday in November poll. And don't forget that Al Gore got half million more popular votes than GWB and he still lost. So this could be another crap-shoot. Whoever wins, we will have to overcome the bitterness between us and become 'one nation' again, or nothing can save us..

I hear you but...

Mr Trump is the one who represents the outsider ....he relates to a "new" America ...he stands against the corruption of Washington....he will win! :banana:

Good luck with that happening, we are dealing with humans....

Forum List

Back