I've noticed a difference in race relations since Trump became the nominee

We have all noticed that race relations in this country have regressed since Trump became a major candidate.

His race baiting, fear mongering, women bashing, and allying with Putin are all obvious to the electorate.

The voters in the rust belt battle ground states will of course turn the collective back on him.

We have all noticed that race relations in this country have regressed since Trump became a major candidate.

His race baiting, fear mongering, women bashing, and allying with Putin are all obvious to the electorate.

The voters in the rust belt battle ground states will of course turn the collective back on him.
Sure, Trump was responsible and in power with the during the Trayvon/Big Mike episodes (sarcastic obviously), but in all seriousness, your dementia seems to be getting worse.

If Trump wins, you will plainly have to be re-institutionalized.

Barry taught everyone how to racebait... Lol

That is actually fucking true. In my lifetime it seems that a lot of blacks and Mexicans can't help but give you the death stare as you walk into a place. I never had the same experience with other races of people in this country.

Take your paranoia up with your shrink.

It is not paranoia because I don't feel the same thing when I deal with other races in this country. ....

The confirmation bias and seeing only what you want to see. ~ Brainstorm Psychology

Rustic, Meathead, S.J., great race baiters, are thrilled that Trump is their candidate: Russian lover, women hater, fear mongerer.

Rustic, Meathead, S.J., great race baiters, are thrilled that Trump is their candidate: Russian lover, women hater, fear mongerer.
Elmer Fudd is my write in candidate...

QUOTE]

When was the last time anyone called you a racist to your face?

No one calls you a racist to your face. They label you racist without knowing anything about you and they do little things to conspire behind your back to compensate for their own failures and insecurity. Quite frankly, i'm sick of it.

You flip on the light and all the roaches run for the frig

The day after it was announced Trump would be the nominee , I had gone to a fast food place for lunch.

I was walking out the door and some Mexican kid in his early 20's pulled the door open.

I said "Thanks"

then he says, very rudely , ...trying to be gangster... "what's up?"

so I said "Fuck you. That's what's up"

----------------------

My job takes me to people's houses. The gardeners never say shit.

They have a strict policy, they'll talk to you if you have business , otherwise they act like they can't speak English.

For the first time in 10 years I walk by gardeners and they say "hi". Sometimes I see them trying to strike up conversations with home owners now.

The young Mexicans are all pissed off, but the older ones are starting to think they might get their ass thrown out and are going the politeness route.

It's sad but for the first time in my life time , many of these people are starting to show common respect.

-----------------------

it's just human nature, you win more respect with the warrior attitude than you do as the pacifist.

That is a very stupid post. You know that already, but I thought I'd reinforce the thought.

That is actually fucking true. In my lifetime it seems that a lot of blacks and Mexicans can't help but give you the death stare as you walk into a place. I never had the same experience with other races of people in this country.

It's probably the hood.

It's probably the hood.
I have never had the problem SD describes, and I have lived many years in the South and Texas, east and west, as well.

SD should look the mirror and see what angst he is giving off.

Forum List

Back