I've taken hits

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
I told my employer that I have fallen off of bikes at high rates of speed more times than I can count.

I have went right over the handlebars and went smack dad in the middle of the asphalt face first..

I have been kicked in the face by a 16 year old retard with steel toe boots on the school bus when I was 10 years old.

I've been hit in the face with bricks..
I've been hit by a truck..

At 8 years old, I was body slammed onto hardened minoleum tile by a dickhead who was immediately fired and arrested for it.

I've been intentionally assaulted in a "let's play some football" trick, to lessen the odds of my being able to prove it, when I was 13..
It backfired on him..
And he was in his 40s, 13 years what was your junior today.

I have fell out of a second story window at two years old.

So I have taken my share of massive, gigantic hits..
I never once broke a single solitary bone, ever.

I told my employer that I have fallen off of bikes at high rates of speed more times than I can count.

I have went right over the handlebars and went smack dad in the middle of the asphalt face first..

I have been kicked in the face by a 16 year old retard with steel toe boots on the school bus when I was 10 years old.

At 8 years old, I was body slammed onto hardened minoleum tile by a dickhead who was immediately fired and arrested for it.

I've been intentionally assaulted in a "let's play some football" trick, to lessen the odds of my being able to prove it, when I was 13..
It backfired on him..

Sounds like a history of being incredibly careless, antagonistic, but ultimately a luck guy. Try to be more careful. Luck runs out, ya know.

• Banned
Sounds like a history of being incredibly careless, antagonistic, but ultimately a luck guy. Try to be more careful. Luck runs out, ya know.
Every time I was assaulted I kicked their ass.
In the football one, I didnt didn't need to throw any punches.
My shoulder put him out of commission

It backfired on him..

gramma.jpg

Forum List

Back