J L Falwell Introducing Donald Trump at Liberty University

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
One of the best introductions I've ever listened to. The intro is 14 minutes and some change long so if time permits give it a listen and drop your thoughts/opinions/criticisms in the comments. I think its pure perfection and one hell of an intro.

:thup: :thup:

That was an excellent speech he gave. He has my vote and not much could change that.

It's also being rumored Sarah Palin is joining the Trump Train, in Iowa today.

I'm still in for Cruz. ;) I just don't trust Trump, in spite of his soaring rhetoric. Trump reminds me too much of another candidate almost eight years ago. I like Trump's talk but will he walk that talk? That is the question. I see him more as an emperor if given the highest power in the land.

One of the best introductions I've ever listened to. The intro is 14 minutes and some change long so if time permits give it a listen and drop your thoughts/opinions/criticisms in the comments. I think its pure perfection and one hell of an intro.

:thup: :thup:

Bunch of shit, then again Christians are masters at buying into grandiose fantasy.

Bunch of shit, then again Christians are masters at buying into grandiose fantasy.
By definition...

And the university of morality welcomes the twice divorced, five kids by three wives, bankrupt four times (didn't pay his obligations) completely egotistical asshole from New York City, with open arms. Gotta be America 'cause it sure as hell couldn't be anywhere else...

Last edited:
de5de9eca66ac90a60cd1ae648f916f6936560adbb62d39c8477471a6d8422f3.jpg

Forum List

Back