Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Dr. Alberto Rivera - Ex - Jesuit - Based on a true story - Part three:

It's what the Jesuits and Roman Vatican do not want you to find out. Watch the series and copy it to your email and mass email - ask others to do the same. America should know the truth behind the Roman Vatican Satanic Organization and it's sorcerers - the Jesuits.

Dr. Alberto Rivera layed down his life so that you could have the truth. The Jesuits by order of their General made at least 5 attempts on Dr. Alberto Rivera's life before he was killed by something that exposed his body to cancer causing substance. Please watch the entire series and pass it on to your entire email lists. This information is very, very important!

Hold on! I've got time for one more! Here is part five of the testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera - told by comic - for a special reason - to be revealed later! Stay tuned for more!

This is one of the most important comic book series you will ever read and hear by video because it is the true testimony of Ex - Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera and how he became a Jesuit and what his assignments were - he answered directly to the Pope and was ordered to infiltrate the Protestant churches - it was a devious plot against the Christian church - concocted by the Jesuits under order of the Jesuit General and Pope. You will also learn the truth story of the Crusades and the Vatican's approval of Hitler as the one to exterminate the Jewish people. He was considered a "Good and faithful Roman Catholic " .... just as Mussolini was!!

It is done in comic book form for a reason - the information you about to learn is all true. Please copy and make sure and send it out far and wide to let others know the truth. Thank you.

I have to apologise for this series - someone has hacked these youtube videos and blurred the writing so you are not able to read the comic series. Looks like the Vatican and their Jesuits are very concerned about people being able to read what is inside these comics. I have already tried to contact Jack Chick and will try to figure out a way to photograph the comic pages myself and download them here so you will be able to read them from a photo bucket photo rather than you tube where they can hack it and blur the images. OR you can order order the Alberto Comic series from Jack Chick directly. I'd do it fast because I do not know how much longer they will be available. This is definitely information the Roman Vatican does not want reaching the public. It exposes their plans for a new world order and what lengths they were and are willing to go to stop anyone who gets in their way. The Jesuits tried to murder Dr. Alberto Rivera 5 times before he finally was put into contact with a cancer causing substance and died as a result. This man became a born again Christian and paid with his own life for the world to have this material. The world deserves to know the truth about the Catholic anti- Christ institution.

Here is a maxim from a former president. Reminds me of men such as Jack Chick and Alberto Rivera. My question would be where are they today? Cannot find one in politics, can only find a few preaching the Gospel (the true gospel ) today and the numbers are getting less and less. Unless we see men rise up and speak out against evil - exposing it - there is no hope for the future.

“One man with courage makes a majority.” – Andrew Jackson

Okay. I've got another source for the Jack Chick Comic Alberto Rivera story. Here it is. The comic is on here, I'll try to post them here so you can read it without leaving the board to read page. I have it. If you click on the comic page it will supersize it for easier reading.

Alberto
AlbertoCoverBig.jpg

Last edited:
CLICK ONCE ON THE PAGE HERE TO MAKE IT SUPER SIZE AND THEN READ THE DOCUMENTATION WHICH PROVES THE VATICAN IS LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH DENYING THIS MAN WAS A JESUIT. THANK GOD HE WAS PHOTOGRAPHED IN THE NEWSPAPERS BACK THEN AND THIS ALSO WAS EVIDENCE HE WAS A JESUIT - ALSO HIS IDENTIFICATION PAPERS - ID, EVERYTHING - WAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AUTHENTIC - HE WAS INDEED A JESUIT!!
albertoseries.jpg

Last edited:
This is a true story - the information you are about to learn will shock you - this is page 5 - hope the print is big enough for you to read. If it is the print is to small click on the comic page you are reading and it will super size it. Thanks for reading.
Please tell as many people as you can about it and invite them over to the board to read this! It is very important information that everyone should know about. Especially since there are certain people out there trying to stop it from reaching the public!
alberto_page5.jpg

Alberto continue 2

Last edited:

Forum List

Back