Jack Welch Suggests Jobs Report Rigged

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Ex-GE CEO Welch sets Twitter on fire with jab at Obama on jobs | Political Headlines | Comcast

Jack Welch, the lionized former chairman of General Electric Co, provoked cries of outrage in Washington on Friday when he appeared to accuse the White House of manipulating September job figures for political gains.

White House officials dismissed as "ludicrous" a tweet Welch sent to his more than 1.3 million followers that suggested U.S. President Barack Obama's administration rigged the data as a way of recovering from a poor Wednesday night showing in a debate against Mitt Romney, his Republican challenger for the White House.

"Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can't debate so change numbers," Welch said in a posting on Twitter, apparently referring to Obama, who formerly served as a senator from Illinois.

Obama cooks the books to get reelected, Our liar in Chief
$obama_lies.jpg

Jack Welch admitted in an interview today he had NO factual basis for that claim.

He's a pathetic old turd who is well past his time to be pinched off and flushed.

Jack Welch admitted in an interview today he had NO factual basis for that claim.

He's a pathetic old turd who is well past his time to be pinched off and flushed.

Yeah. And, towards the end of that interview with Chris Matthews, he tried to claim it wasn't an accusation, but rather a question to see if people would investigate it.

Personally? I think the fucker is totally whacked and he needs to stay off my television screen.

Your right that fits Obama to a tee ,time to flush that turd out of the White house.....

Yeah. And, towards the end of that interview with Chris Matthews, he tried to claim it wasn't an accusation, but rather a question to see if people would investigate it.

Personally? I think the fucker is totally whacked and he needs to stay off my television screen.

Exactly ,Obama is a fucker who is totally whacked and he needs to stay off my television screen.:clap2::clap2:

It's the guys opinion as it is my opinion and most likely the opinion of half the population of the United States. Only a leftwing ignorant, dumbass, fool with a side of stupidity would think otherwise.

I think it's rather funny and sad that there are people out there who thinks 114,000 new jobs can drop the unemployment rate from 8.2 percent down to 7.8 percent.

Of course it's rigged..EVERYTHING with this administration is rigged

They lied about a film from a American citizen was the cause of the death of our Ambassador, and now they want US TO BELIEVE THIS?

I doubt many will fall for it though

Yeah, 7.8 will be shown as a bogus claim. As usual with the Obama camp, if you can't win honestly then lie like you are from Chicago.

Welch is a dottering old fool who likes younger women

He had four children with his first wife, Carolyn. They divorced amicably in April 1987 after 28 years of marriage. His second wife, Jane Beasley, was a former mergers-and-acquisitions lawyer. She married Welch in April 1989, and they divorced in 2003. While Welch had crafted a prenuptial agreement, Beasley insisted on a ten-year time limit to its applicability, and thus she was able to leave the marriage with an amount believed to be around $180 million.[26]

Welch's third wife, Suzy Wetlaufer, co-authored his 2005 book Winning as Suzy Welch. Wetlaufer served briefly as the editor-in-chief of the Harvard Business Review. Welch's wife at the time, Jane Beasley, found out about an affair between Wetlaufer and Welch. Beasley informed the review and Wetlaufer was forced to resign[27] in early 2002 after admitting to having been involved in an affair with Welch while preparing an interview with him for the magazine.

I hate it when they drag his carcass onto CNBC in the morning. He has nothing of value to contribute.

Exactly ,Obama is a fucker who is totally whacked and he needs to stay off my television screen.:clap2::clap2:

Even if Obama is the president for the next four years I will spend that time as I have the past few years, looking forward to the day that he and his awful wife are no longer on T.V. on a regular basis. I actually dislike that awful wife of his as much as Obama. With all of their hatefulness towards many Americans and our country itself it is difficult to look and listen to their constant lies and complaints.

Welch said it, I heard it. Welch also said he has no facts to support his belief.

These labor figures are constructed professional civil servants insulated from political pressure.

I have trouble with the numbers, too, but until we have a good, objective evidenced rebuttal, the American public will accept them as real.

Maybe one of you brain dead lefties can explain how 144000 jobs drops the unemployment from 8.2percent to 7.8? You know some facts and figures to show us how that number actually made the rate drop?

Welch said it, I heard it. Welch also said he has no facts to support his belief.

These labor figures are constructed professional civil servants insulated from political pressure.

I have trouble with the numbers, too, but until we have a good, objective evidenced rebuttal, the American public will accept them as real.

I don't think so. Most are already getting over the shock of the false claim and doing the math themselves. I'm sure that the Obama administration will be able to show some far fetched way that they arrived at that figure but I doubt that it will stand up to a real scrutineer.

You believe the claim is false. You cannot say anything other than you believe, because you don't have the facts to objectively counter it.

You believe the claim is false. You cannot say anything other than you believe, because you don't have the facts to objectively counter it.

Yep, that's what I said. I also believe that the facts to counter it will be shortly forthcoming. The numbers don't add up and I bet that the Obama camp has some obscure way thaT THEY CLAIM THEY DO IF YOU HOLD YOU'RE MOUTH RIGHT OR SOMETHING. (please excuse the caps).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back