Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

How about you provide a list of these hundreds of mass shootings, or you could chose to tell the truth.

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

So you chose to actually tell the truth, there weren't "hundreds" of mass shootings in the last 20 years, there were less than 1 hundred in the last 26 years. Also many in your list wouldn't even qualify. I guess Mother Jones has as poor of relationship to the truth as you.

Okay, here is a word association. Say the word or phrase that immediately comes to mind when you here my word or phrase. Ready?

Q "Mass Shooting"

A "DONATE MONEY TO THE NRA"

wait, what?

How about you provide a list of these hundreds of mass shootings, or you could chose to tell the truth.

So you chose to actually tell the truth, there weren't "hundreds" of mass shootings in the last 20 years, there were less than 1 hundred in the last 26 years. Also many in your list wouldn't even qualify. I guess Mother Jones has as poor of relationship to the truth as you.

I had to repost this because of a math error 1982 to 2018 is 36 years, not 26.

So you chose to actually tell the truth, there weren't "hundreds" of mass shootings in the last 20 years, there were less than 1 hundred in the last 36 years. Also many in your list wouldn't even qualify. I guess Mother Jones has as poor of relationship to the truth as you.

So you chose to actually tell the truth, there weren't "hundreds" of mass shootings in the last 20 years, there were less than 1 hundred in the last 36 years. Also many in your list wouldn't even qualify. I guess Mother Jones has as poor of relationship to the truth as you.

By mass shootings, most people mean that you go on a shooting rampage killing lots of people you don't know for the purpose of killing as many as you can.

Joe defines a mass shooting as shooting more than one person and it can be for personal reasons and not to just kill people

By mass shootings, most people mean that you go on a shooting rampage killing lots of people you don't know for the purpose of killing as many as you can.

Joe defines a mass shooting as shooting more than one person and it can be for personal reasons and not to just kill people

As far as I know the federal definition, at least 4 must die to be counted as a mass shooting, Mother Jones used 3 to inflate their count. And still only reached 99 in 36 years.

The police definition of a “mass shooting” is a shooting with three or more victims. Most mass shootings are in private residences or on private property. A lot of mass shootings involve victims who are family. These are the most common mass shootings.

Public mass shootings are less common, but get far more publicity.

There were over 430 mass shootings last year. This is the list.

Mass Shootings | Gun Violence Archive

The police definition of a “mass shooting” is a shooting with three or more victims. Most mass shootings are in private residences or on private property. A lot of mass shootings involve victims who are family. These are the most common mass shootings.

Yeah, let's all just make up our own definitions then we can say any damn thing we want. You can't have a reasonable discussion until every one is speaking the same language and that means the same definitions for the terms involved. We all know gun grabbers will inflate their numbers any way they can.

As far as I know the federal definition, at least 4 must die to be counted as a mass shooting, Mother Jones used 3 to inflate their count. And still only reached 99 in 36 years.

Good point. Still, when it's personally motivated, that's another category. The idea of "mass shootings" is that killing masses of people is the motivation. That list also included people who just committed murder for personal reasons. Like one killed his girlfriend. Murder, yes. "Mass shooter," no

You're reinforcing my point that personally motivated shootings are being conflated with people who randomly want to kill the most people.

Those are entirely different situations with different motivations and different solutions. Allowing people to arm themselves is a good deterrent to shootings not personally motivated.

On the other hand, if your husband really wants to kill specifically you, you're dead regardless of whether you or he own guns. It's about whether you run and seek protection before he decides to do it. Gun laws are irrelevant to that

Well, we all know that one or two people shot these days is almost not even news-worthy....too common...like "dog bits man".

Well, we all know that one or two people shot these days is almost not even news-worthy....too common...like "dog bits man".

It's a country of 350 million people. Leftists constantly shift your arguments between only one person matters and only the majority matters based on which is more self serving to your argument.

That's what you get from women who are exactly like Archie Bunker. You believe women should have the right to disagree with their husband. They have to believe what you tell them.

That's how all your lame ass arguments go.

BTW, most shootings are in blue, inner city gun free zones. They are disproportionately committed by blacks with illegal guns and illegal aliens. But you won't deal with that because it doesn't support your ignorant, bigoted views.

Hey, remember how you used to pretend you were in the military and that's how you learned that government can use guns safely and citizens can't?

This post covers how lame your arguments are

I wonder how many people in the world think the US government is a terrorist organization?

Forum List

Back