Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

Yet the two biggest criminal presidents we've ever had are republican. Nixon and Trump.
Trump will far surpass Reagan's record of having the most indictments and convictions in an administration.

Again he didn't dispute or add anything to the conversation....just talking points......this guy has an IQ of like 50....max

Yet the two biggest criminal presidents we've ever had are republican. Nixon and Trump.
Trump will far surpass Reagan's record of having the most indictments and convictions in an administration.

If ever there was an award for most ignorant, thoughtless, knee-jerk, shallow, dim-witted thread posts...........
Nearly all of yours would win across the board....every category

Congrats

btw..Obama's crimes make Nixon look like a Saint.....but so far the People still refuse to see that the King was naked. The Left has done a superb job of shaming good, honest people into silence.
What are Obama's crimes again, super dupe? Give us a ring when anybody finds one...
Ben Ghazi, Fast and Furious, Obstruction in the Clinton Emails (golf and kids my ass).....and there's solyndra........soo many

This is exactly why Dems want felons to be able to vote. If most criminals were not Democrats, Dems would NOT want them voting. It’s pretty simple.
Since 50% of felons are black this is not surprising at all... And since 1/6 of adult black males are felons I wouldn't be too surprised at their unemployment rates either. But of course we're not a racist country at all LOL...

If ever there was an award for most ignorant, thoughtless, knee-jerk, shallow, dim-witted thread posts...........

Congrats

btw..Obama's crimes make Nixon look like a Saint.....but so far the People still refuse to see that the King was naked. The Left has done a superb job of shaming good, honest people into silence.
What are Obama's crimes again, super dupe? Give us a ring when anybody finds one...
Ben Ghazi, Fast and Furious, Obstruction in the Clinton Emails (golf and kids my ass).....and there's solyndra........soo many
You are totally fos, super dupe. No crimes at all. Try something besides the hate and b******* GOP propaganda machine and you might make a little sense.... LOL!

Congrats

You are totally fos, super dupe. No crimes at all. Try something besides the hate and b******* GOP propaganda machine and you might make a little sense.... LOL!

And again, you're full of shit......nice try though.....pub crappe

It's those three left over the do things like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas and shooting up a black church.

Timothy McVeigh anyone?

well there you have it, I knew there was a reasonable explanation why Clinton LOST.

voter fraud !!!

DUMBASS RW'S

This is exactly why Dems want felons to be able to vote. If most criminals were not Democrats, Dems would NOT want them voting. It’s pretty simple.
Since 50% of felons are black this is not surprising at all... And since 1/6 of adult black males are felons I wouldn't be too surprised at their unemployment rates either. But of course we're not a racist country at all LOL...
Black unemployment down to record low levels. Lower than Obama wanted to do.

prolly because Trump lied about cleaning up all the ghettos during his campaign -

he never did a damn thing about black ghettos and POOF blacks got jobs !

prolly because Trump lied about cleaning up all the ghettos during his campaign -

he never did a damn thing about black ghettos and POOF blacks got jobs !
Numbers don't lie. Also, if you support the felons to get their voting rights back. Are you supporting, for them to get their second amendment right back? If not we will.

You believed Trump again?!?

Congrats

I know it's a conspiracy of the entire US justice system right nut job?

Congrats

you tell me

McAuliffe restores voting rights to 13,000 felons

Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced Monday that he has individually restored voting rights to 13,000 felons and is working on doing the same for a total of about 200,00

you tell me

McAuliffe restores voting rights to 13,000 felons

Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced Monday that he has individually restored voting rights to 13,000 felons and is working on doing the same for a total of about 200,00
Well we were talking about Obama getting away with being a horrible Criminal... I'm all for felons voting and being able to get a job myself...

You believed Trump again?!?
No, just the numbers.

Having completely secured the support of dead people and illegal aliens, our friends on the left are continuing their push to add criminals to the voter rolls.

Seems fitting, considering their belief that Ms Rodham would have made a fine POTUS...

A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

“Democrats would benefit from additional ex-felon participation,” said the authoritative study in The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.

And this means what?

There are only two political parties. The Republicans go after the rich vote, and the Democrats the poorer vote. Criminals, the ones who actually get locked up I mean, are the poorer type.The richer ones end up with govt subsidies, pay little tax and have politicians wine and dine them, and don't go to prison that much.

If US politics weren't so partisan and ridiculous, then such studies as these wouldn't even be carried out.

Forum List

Back