James Comey House was RAIDED by the FBI

No it would be YOU who has no balls. Mule-er and his band of Trump hating liars got over two years and $30 million to investigate and find jack and shit. Yet you only want to give Barr 30 days. Talk about gutless. YOU are dismissed.

Name a timeframe then little man.

I didn't make the offer balless. I'm not in the habit of wagering with known welshers. Now STFU? Or we'll post more Trump at the 9/11 disaster site videos and make you cry again,
LOL trump watching bodies falling ?? What a guy And then he went to NJ to watch 1000's of muslims dancing Hes a fn racist and so are his followers who drag America down

You making fun of people who jumped, you are disgusting.

no, he making fun of Trump saying he could see him from his tower.

Ok, my apologies.

I said what I said

That is what I thought, all talk and no balls.

You are dismissed

No it would be YOU who has no balls. Mule-er and his band of Trump hating liars got over two years and $30 million to investigate and find jack and shit. Yet you only want to give Barr 30 days. Talk about gutless. YOU are dismissed.

I didn't make the offer balless. I'm not in the habit of wagering with known welshers. Now STFU? Or we'll post more Trump at the 9/11 disaster site videos and make you cry again,

Feel free to post more videos of Trump blocks away from ground zero, they are funny to watch
We did

I said what I said

You are dismissed

I know Jack shit You don't

No no no. Drinking Jack DANIELS while posting your TDS addled crap does not make you smart. Now take your foaming mouth elsewhere. You're boring people.
No no you trump moron I don't drink Jack That's republican shit I drink Glen Livit single malt I know it's more than you red necks can afford

Dude, I have all top shelf liquor for when we have parties. Better shit than that fancy piss you drink. Now continue foaming at the mouth from your TDS.

I said what I said

You are dismissed

Feel free to post more videos of Trump blocks away from ground zero, they are funny to watch

So now you admit he was there. Nice backpedal there. Now prove your claim he wasn't there. You assholes are all about having to prove negatives so get busy boy.

You are dismissed

No no no. Drinking Jack DANIELS while posting your TDS addled crap does not make you smart. Now take your foaming mouth elsewhere. You're boring people.
No no you trump moron I don't drink Jack That's republican shit I drink Glen Livit single malt I know it's more than you red necks can afford

Dude, I have all top shelf liquor for when we have parties. Better shit than that fancy piss you drink. Now continue foaming at the mouth from your TDS.
Johnny Walker Black is not top shelf Well ,maybe to a redneck like you it is Try some Blue the next time ,if it doesn't break you

Johnny Walker Black is not top shelf Well ,maybe to a redneck like you it is Try some Blue the next time ,if it doesn't break you

Sigh, your stupidity is noted. Again. Better stock on your piss. You'll need it to drown your sorrows in November 2020.

You are dismissed

So now you admit he was there. Nice backpedal there. Now prove your claim he wasn't there. You assholes are all about having to prove negatives so get busy boy.

Yes, I admit he was blocks away from ground zero, which is not the same thing as being at ground zero with the first responders. Thousands of people stood around and watched from blocks away, just like your god in the White House did.

You are dismissed

We did

I know you did, it was funny to see Trump standing blocks from ground zero and then claim he was actually at ground zero with the first responders

Yes, I admit he was blocks away from ground zero, which is not the same thing as being at ground zero with the first responders. Thousands of people stood around and watched from blocks away, just like your god in the White House did.

Yep, keep believing the leftist shills, not the videos , including from NBC. Are they suddenly now pro-Trump? Damn these lefties have some mighty thick skulls....

Yep, keep believing the leftist shills, not the videos , including from NBC. Are they suddenly now pro-Trump? Damn these lefties have some mighty thick skulls....

I saw the video, in the NBC video he is standing blocks from ground zero in a nice clean suit.

I saw the video, in the NBC video he is standing blocks from ground zero in a nice clean suit.
And you KNOW he didn't do anything because you're an idiotic TDS sufferer who can't stand that he's had his ass handed to him for 3 days on this subject. I'm sure NBC wanted him looking presentable for their telecast. He never claimed he did a ton of heavy lifting. But anything he did was a lot more than you did.

We did

I know you did, it was funny to see Trump standing blocks from ground zero and then claim he was actually at ground zero with the first responders
He was

You're banging your head against a wall,, these people only believe Trump BS , like his birther crap,, Wonder if Obama was white would he open his yapper like that?

You're banging your head against a wall,, these people only believe Trump BS , like his birther crap,, Wonder if Obama was white would he open his yapper like that?
He questioned John McCain birth certificate. Go away troll

We did

He was

liar

We did

He was

liar
The video lied?

And you KNOW he didn't do anything because you're an idiotic TDS sufferer who can't stand that he's had his ass handed to him for 3 days on this subject.

I know he did nothign becuase he is a fat, lazy slob.

I'm sure NBC wanted him looking presentable for their telecast.

He was a Dem back then, so NBC loved him.

He never claimed he did a ton of heavy lifting. But anything he did was a lot more than you did.

Not so sure about that, as a Marine in charge of Base Operations at a Marine Corps Air Station we were pretty darn busy in the days after 9/11.

The word "raided" is probably an exaggeration. Chances are that Agents had coffee with their former boss and asked him politely to return the documents.

The “secret documents” were his handwritten memos from his one-on-one visits with Trump.
Was he supposed to take it home?
they were not classified until after the fact... thus no charges...

plus the article in the op explains that they collected his contemporaneous memos to verify whether Trump told the truth on the questions they asked him...or comments he made on it...

The filing acknowledged that Comey maintained a far more detailed and lengthy private paper trail than was previously known, and that federal investigators apparently hoped to use Comey's contemporaneous, secretive writings to test the truthfulness of Trump's comments as part of a then-ongoing obstruction-of-justice inquiry.

Last edited:
We did

He was

liar
The video lied?

The video was not taken at ground zero. It as taken blocks away where all the other people were standing around watching. Do try and keep up.

Forum List

Back