James Comey House was RAIDED by the FBI

FBI agents went to Comey's house, retrieved secret memo written after his termination

James Comey took home memos with names of secret witness and others names.
These names were leaked, to the press.

You can’t take classified information home with you.

Comey is going to jail

Why is he hiding his memos!? Hmmm

They didn't raid his house. This is the problem with Fox. And Hannity. And people who don't bother to look beyond the surface of Hannity's face, which is difficult since he's always got his face planted firmly inside Donald's fly.

FBI notes detail agents obtaining James Comey's memos during visit to his home

FBI notes detail agents obtaining James Comey's memos during visit to his home

You are hung up on the word raid?

The issue is Comey having classified material at his home.
Right.

They showed up and said, "Hey James, we dropped by to look at your stuff and take any classified documents you may have, oh and here is the warrant.

Got any tea?

So, what you think is that Barr has no control over the DOJ and what they are saying and doing?
You should probably wait for a statement from barr.. we might learn a lot more

You should have more faith in Barr and not assume he has or zsno control or power over the DOJ
You think barr controls every charge in the DOJ? Lol like I said stay tuned

You willing to wager on if Barr tells a different story or not?
Words it differently yes

But the same outcome...you willing to bet on if Barr has him charged or not?

Here is a simple one...give it a month and if he has not been charged you leave the board, if he is charged before then I will leave the board.

You should probably wait for a statement from barr.. we might learn a lot more

You should have more faith in Barr and not assume he has or zsno control or power over the DOJ

Words it differently yes

Here is a simple one...give it a month and if he has not been charged you leave the board, if he is charged before then I will leave the board.
I said what I said

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

That is what I thought, all talk and no balls.

You are dismissed

Repeat after me leftist progs, this IS reality.

The following conspired to take Trump down based on falsified information. In many cases it's technically TREASON, look it up.

Obama's FBI
Obama's administration
The Clintons and associated cronies
Democrats, and even some shithead Republicans
The "media"
And yes, even foreigners

They did so because Trump is an outsider, he generally calls things as they are, and he's highly effective. They feel threatened, jealous and envious.

Remember progs, it's your mouths that constantly pant "democracy", human rights and a corrupt DC. Turns out it's all talk, because the people you support and follow represent the opposite the things you claim to hate, including facism.

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

You are dismissed

No it would be YOU who has no balls. Mule-er and his band of Trump hating liars got over two years and $30 million to investigate and find jack and shit. Yet you only want to give Barr 30 days. Talk about gutless. YOU are dismissed.

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

You are dismissed

No it would be YOU who has no balls. Mule-er and his band of Trump hating liars got over two years and $30 million to investigate and find jack and shit. Yet you only want to give Barr 30 days. Talk about gutless. YOU are dismissed.
I know Jack shit You don't

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

You are dismissed

No no no. Drinking Jack DANIELS while posting your TDS addled crap does not make you smart. Now take your foaming mouth elsewhere. You're boring people.

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

You are dismissed

Name a timeframe then little man.

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

You are dismissed
Lol you are the one that backed out

Words it differently yes

I said what I said

You are dismissed

I didn't make the offer balless. I'm not in the habit of wagering with known welshers. Now STFU? Or we'll post more Trump at the 9/11 disaster site videos and make you cry again,

I said what I said

You are dismissed

No no no. Drinking Jack DANIELS while posting your TDS addled crap does not make you smart. Now take your foaming mouth elsewhere. You're boring people.
No no you trump moron I don't drink Jack That's republican shit I drink Glen Livit single malt I know it's more than you red necks can afford

I said what I said

You are dismissed

I didn't make the offer balless. I'm not in the habit of wagering with known welshers. Now STFU? Or we'll post more Trump at the 9/11 disaster site videos and make you cry again,

Feel free to post more videos of Trump blocks away from ground zero, they are funny to watch

I said what I said

You are dismissed

LOL trump watching bodies falling ?? What a guy And then he went to NJ to watch 1000's of muslims dancing Hes a fn racist and so are his followers who drag America down

I said what I said

You are dismissed

LOL trump watching bodies falling ?? What a guy And then he went to NJ to watch 1000's of muslims dancing Hes a fn racist and so are his followers who drag America down

You making fun of people who jumped, you are disgusting.

You are dismissed

no, he making fun of Trump saying he could see him from his tower.

You are dismissed

No not at all That was scum trump who said he watched

Forum List

Back