James Comey House was RAIDED by the FBI

The word "raided" is probably an exaggeration. Chances are that Agents had coffee with their former boss and asked him politely to return the documents.

a
FBI agents went to Comey's house, retrieved secret memo written after his termination

James Comey took home memos with names of secret witness and others names.
These names were leaked, to the press.

You can’t take classified information home with you.

Comey is going to jail

Why is he hiding his memos!? Hmmm
Find that out. This is turning into a big deal.
They say comey inserted spies in the White House, these could be the names
Why, the devil would someone who had it all do high crimes against the people of the United States? Oh wait. Hillary has that FBI list of private citizens and Gummint Security Agents and knows how to twist arms to get more.
blackmail from Hitlery

The word "raided" is probably an exaggeration. Chances are that Agents had coffee with their former boss and asked him politely to return the documents.

The “secret documents” were his handwritten memos from his one-on-one visits with Trump.

Hahahaha. Comey's really the lucky one, so far. Old Trumpybear could have unleashed the tapes of the conversation he said he might have.

I bet the old 3d chess master is just waiting for the right time, then, blam~! Perp walk straight to the seventh level of Hell.

I know a lonely jail cell whose very excited about this two year old news being repackaged for the Rubes.

Hahahaha. Comey's really the lucky one, so far. Old Trumpybear could have unleashed the tapes of the conversation he said he might have.

I bet the old 3d chess master is just waiting for the right time, then, blam~! Perp walk straight to the seventh level of Hell.

I know a lonely jail cell whose very excited about this two year old news being repackaged for the Rubes.

Seventh level of Hell? Is that the name Bill gave to the master bedroom in the White House?

They didn't raid his house. This is the problem with Fox. And Hannity. And people who don't bother to look beyond the surface of Hannity's face, which is difficult since he's always got his face planted firmly inside Donald's fly.

FBI notes detail agents obtaining James Comey's memos during visit to his home

Right...it was a "visit" like the investigation of Hillary was a "matter". They weren't invited. They asked him for the memos and he gave them up. The next day in front of Congress he admitted he'd leaked the contents through a cut-out to the NYTimes....a fact he didn't divulge to the agents but knew he had to admit before the shit hit the fan.

I have zero doubt he was tipped off to the raid long before it occurred.

Especially since it was not a raid and they likely worked out a time for them to come by and pick up the memos. Which to this day have not been shown to have any Classified information in them

This is old news. Is there an update that I'm missing?

The FBI notes about their interview, ops I mean "Raid" with Dr. Comey were released I think.

It's like showing the dog an old bone he buried a couple years ago.

They didn't raid his house. This is the problem with Fox. And Hannity. And people who don't bother to look beyond the surface of Hannity's face, which is difficult since he's always got his face planted firmly inside Donald's fly.

Right...it was a "visit" like the investigation of Hillary was a "matter". They weren't invited. They asked him for the memos and he gave them up. The next day in front of Congress he admitted he'd leaked the contents through a cut-out to the NYTimes....a fact he didn't divulge to the agents but knew he had to admit before the shit hit the fan.
The information wasn't classified.

Is this today’s attempt to draw attention away from the documents we were promised would be released yesterday?
Huh? Deflecting?

It's a good question. You see, Hannity and Fox knows just what shiny object to wave in front of your glassy-eyed gaze. In your world, it's "1984".
What was the narrative about 1984??

LOL! You're never going to have to worry about being visited by the Thinkpol.

The “secret documents” were his handwritten memos from his one-on-one visits with Trump.
Was he supposed to take it home?

The FBI does not seem to be all that upset about it.

We do not know what was in them

Gator. You’re such a curmudgeon. Who do you like? Of the candidates?

The information wasn't classified.

This Fox/Trump Channel link in the first post is just more fodder/propaganda for Trump followers to swallow whole, without thinking.

FBI agents went to Comey's house, retrieved secret memo written after his termination

James Comey took home memos with names of secret witness and others names.
These names were leaked, to the press.

You can’t take classified information home with you.

Comey is going to jail

Why is he hiding his memos!? Hmmm
upload_2019-8-1_12-48-49.gif

Was he supposed to take it home?

The FBI does not seem to be all that upset about it.

We do not know what was in them

Gator. You’re such a curmudgeon. Who do you like? Of the candidates?

The only Dem worth the time of day is Gabbard and Seth Moulton who does not even poll high enough to get to do the debates.

Right now I am just waiting to see who the Libertarians run this time

Forum List

Back