James OKeefe Offered a Bus Load of Ballots in North Carolina!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
No voter fraud?..... Whoever believes that should buy that bridge in Bklyn.!

“Of all of the undercover investigations I’ve conducted, this was by far the easiest. They were willing to pass out fraudulently obtained ballots like it was Halloween candy,” said James O’Keefe. “With almost three-quarters-of-a-million inactive voters and no Voter ID law in place, we could have turned the election results for most major candidates in the state. What we uncovered in this video illustrates how easy it would be for a well-orchestrated campaign with no regard for the law to change the outcome of a major election. Voter laws across the country need to be changed immediately to prevent this.

That's why I refused to take any "Romney wins" bets. Dems have a Tammany Hall operation in every major city where they control the local election Board.

• Banned
2n1bzps.jpg

• Banned
A republican made a video about how easy it would be to commit voter fraud? That reminds me of when OJ wrote "If I did it."

You mean because it is so easy, as James showed, and because the DemocRATS continue to rant and rave that there is NO SUCH THING, who logically would gain?.... I know a hard question, but being we KNOW it's easy to commit voter fraud, as shown, and being the subversive left refuses to admit it, well let's see if you can put 2+2 together! :rolleyes-41:

That was debunked a couple weeks ago, Vagisil. O'Keefe, as usual, manufactured the entire story.

It saddens me that there are people stupid enough to believe a chronic liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back