James Webb launch imminent ....let's talk

It's hard to believe I posted this over a year ago.
The upcoming launch of the James Webb Deep space Observatory October 31, 2020

So I say once again this is arguably the most important event in human history.
What are the implications of being able to see back to the beginning? With the recent changes in position on the Big bang theory and new indications that there is no such thing as dark matter.. what would we be looking for with James Webb's new 100 times more powerful gaze into the vast reaches of the past?

Jo

Jo
The possibly that the Webb mission could alter the entire foundation of astrophysics as we know it is not only fear inspiring it is absolutely nail biting and beyond Roller Coaster crazy as far as what it might implicate for the future of our science knowledge. If there is anything that the study of the Cosmos has taught us is that we can never be too sure of anything because given time you will find something out there that calls you a liar.

I have long favored the existence of White Holes.....as being the inverse side of/exit port of the black hole. As I understand it this will be something that the Webbsters will be on the look out for. It would make some kind of real sense if you think about it. An exit place for unregistered matter to squeeze into somewhere else in the universe or even another universe. The only thing that does not seem to be altered by the massive forces of the black hole is gravity itself.....even light is a slave to these beasts. Is it possible that gravitational forces from a parallel universe can funnel through this space portal?
It would begin to explain the 90 percent of the missing mass in our gravity calculations that as of now we settle on the presence of Dark Matter to explain

T MINUS 25 DAYS AND COUTING!

What are the implications of being able to see back to the beginning? With the recent changes in position on the Big bang theory and new indications that there is no such thing as dark matter.. what would we be looking for with James Webb's new 100 times more powerful gaze into the vast reaches of the past?

Jo
Dammit! Four day delay! I'm going to lose it.

Jo

Jo
First teaser pick being released today....

Yippee

I'm near to having a heart attack..

Did you see that field? 5 billion light years....looks like the closer formations....are we leaning towards an infinite universe? I think we might be!

Jo
In a way, we have infinite universes.

You have yours, and I have mine. Yours is centered on you, mine is centered on me.

Here we go some first pictures from the James Webb Telescope.

Here are some better views:

Spitzer is a 20 year old smaller version of Webb.

0 DGcAmvqanGuUaXFhmaijEa-970-80.jpg

Forum List

Back