James Webb space telescope. 10 billion dollars, wasted in space.

In 71 years you should have learned that no one is obligated to believe something simply because you say it.

If you're not a child, stop acting like a child.
CNN News " What Biden's Infrastructure Bill h.Has Done Already " like I said the money has begun to flow and people are proactively the taking advantage of it.

I would rather see $10 billion used for space research than to see the money given to Illegals to buy cell phones or airplane tickets to their destination of choice. .

That's the article I already quoted showing it's unlikely any money has flowed yet.

At least make an effort to keep up.
I don't want to keep up with your rudeness goodbye. This site is not my life it's just a little distraction. Like I said you need to get out more.

You're right I do not understand this new way of debating and I don't care too it's not worth it it's just mostly a waste of time because you've already made up your minds few people are hopeless I think.

Lol, I knew you wouldn't get it, monkey. James Webb will be able to look into the past as well as what is beyond our present views of the universe.
All that money to look into a past of just 6,000 years?

How did the telescope show us we can't colonize the moon?
There's no need to investigate the moon further, monkey. We just explored Mars and I'd like to know if it had a magnetic field in the past. It looked like it had plenty of surface water in the past, but something like global warming destroyed it. Earth is losing its magnetic field.

All that money to look into a past of just 6,000 years?
So, finally you're starting to get real science. I'd like to know what Mars looked like in the past. What if it all sorts of surface water, but no life (there was no evidence of life whatsoever)?

So, finally you're starting to get real science. I'd like to know what Mars looked like in the past. What if it all sorts of surface water, but no life (there was no evidence of life whatsoever)?
Mars didn't exist 6,000 years ago.

And without those views, we wouldn't know that the moon is a harsh environment.
Thanks, Einstein.
It's worse than that:

The_Moon_is_a_Harsh_Mistress.jpg

And without those views, we wouldn't know that the moon is a harsh environment.
Thanks, Einstein.
You only know some of these things, but they weren't known in the 60s and 70s, dumbass. I am an Einstein compared to you. You're only benefiting from my knowledge from reading about the magnetic field and two main telescopes. You're just a beotch, monkey. The moon doesn't appeared to have changed much. We had early missions to just learn about orbiting it. I don't think there was any water there to begin with. I think it was supposed to be a way station, but learning about the magnetic field changed plans.

When did NASA learn about landing on it and its harsh environment if you know so much? I was too young at the time when they completed Apollo 17.

Forum List

Back