Jamie Dimon blows up at DC's dysfunction, says he's tired of 'listening to the stupid shit'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Can this guy run for president?

It's almost an embarrassment being an American citizen traveling around the world and listening to the stupid shit we have to deal with in this country. And at one point we all have to get our act together or we won't do what we're supposed to [do] for the average Americans.

And unfortunately people write about this saying like it's for corporations. It's not for corporations. Competitive taxes are important for business and business growth, which is important for jobs and wage growth. And honestly we should be ringing that alarm bell, every single one of you, every time you talk to a client.

Jamie Dimon blows up at DC's dysfunction, says he's tired of 'listening to the stupid s---'

Who is Jamie Dimon, and why should I care what he whines about?

Our best and brightest don't seek government jobs in DC. Congress is mostly full of dumb and dumber losers no real firm would hire so they seek a government job with no accountability for failure and being stupid.

Gee, he's only the CEO of JP Morgan Chase and employs 250,000 people world wide. I think he might be an authority on the subject, but surely you know better than he. You're always dazzling us with your brilliance.

Gee, he's only the CEO of JP Morgan Chase and employs 250,000 people world wide. I think he might be an authority on the subject, but surely you know better than he. You're always dazzling us with your brilliance.

So? I never heard of him. JP Morgan Chase isn't who I would go to for advice on helping the middle class. No surprise he wants lower taxes for the rich.

So? I never heard of him. JP Morgan Chase isn't who I would go to for advice on helping the middle class. No surprise he wants lower taxes for the rich.
Having never heard of Jamie Dimon should tell you something.

I wonder why he pops off after Trump takes office, but was silent during Big Ears reign.

Is it news to this millionaire asshole that our federal government is corrupt and ignorant?

cause if he was a conservative blowing up at the other conservatives you'd be dancing around that link like a nascar victory lap.

Forum List

Back