Blinken Declares 90% Of 'Aid' To Ukraine Has Gone To US Companies-No Wonder The Lobbyists Want More Money For Ukraine At All Cost

You see kiddos don't be be dumb.

U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken made it clear recently that the feeding of the American Military Industrial Complex was the administration's priority, not the Ukrainian people.

In fact, in his eyes - war is good! War is profitable! Forever wars are the answer to a great economy.

Perhaps this is why wars have popped up in Israel and Latin America as Ukraine funding is winding down.

Meanwhile, the Department of Defense works to 'degrade' the Russian army to the last Ukrainian.

"It's beneficial for both us and them": Blinken appealed to the Americans about the feasibility of helping Ukraine.

"If you look at the capital investments we made for the defense of Ukraine, it becomes clear that 90% of the military aid we provided was actually spent here in the United States."

He noted that this has led to the creation of more American jobs and economic growth.

Top Weapons Companies Boast Ukraine-Russia Tensions Are a Boon for Business​

In calls with investors, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin boasted that the worsening conflict is helping profits.​

As the United States weighs more involvement in the growing conflict between Ukraine and Russia, some of the largest weapons companies in the world — Raytheon and Lockheed Martin — are openly telling their investors that tensions between the countries are good for business. And General Dynamics, meanwhile, is boasting about the past returns the company has seen as a result of such disputes.

Biden proved to be in bed with Ukraine a long time ago, monetarily, War is BIG BUSINESS. Coincidence the war started on Xiden's watch?

Don't be so sure it was just the Russians who wanted war, because you'd be wrong.

Biden proved to be in bed with Ukraine a long time ago, monetarily, War is BIG BUSINESS. Coincidence the war started on Xiden's watch?

Don't be so sure it was just the Russians who wanted war, because you'd be wrong.
What a steaming pile of horseshit.

Goddamn we are a country of stupid people.

What a steaming pile of horseshit.

Goddamn we are a country of stupid people.
Which part is BS?

Biden proved to be in bed with Ukraine a long time ago monetarily TRUE

War is BIG BUSINESS. TRUE

Coincidence the war started on Xiden's watch? TRUE

Don't be so sure it was just the Russians who wanted war, because you'd be wrong. TRUE

Which part is BS?

Biden proved to be in bed with Ukraine a long time ago monetarily TRUE

War is BIG BUSINESS. TRUE

Coincidence the war started on Xiden's watch? TRUE

Don't be so sure it was just the Russians who wanted war, because you'd be wrong. TRUE
All irrelevant.

This war was Putins desire. And the only reason his army isn't a pile of dust is because he threatened the entire human race with nukes.

So not only can some people not comprehend the statement or argument that has been made but they also don't have a clue what a proxy war is.
Yes, we are fully aware of your hilarious error. It's right up there ^^

So, you can't present your solution for peace. You can't understand what a proxy war is.

What CAN you do?

We've got this already supplied to the Ukraine:

Plus some several thousand military deployed to the area and many thousands more on alert to be ready to go. And we have a number of warships patrolling the Ukrainian coast.

Getting how much hard cash has been given to Zelensky to spend is a lot harder to come by because the administration doesn't seem to be talking about that. And even harder to identify is how Zelensky spends that money.

Makes it a bit more than just a proxi war I would say.
Ukrainian President Zalenskyy isn't getting the money fuckup. The state of Ukraine is.

We are not.

And ending that funding would not end the war.

Got anything else?
It will end the boomerang bucks though and pretty much doom Ukraine. BUT! if Ukraine continues to do well without the funding all it really proves is that the funding has always been a sham.

Yes, we are fully aware of your hilarious error. It's right up there ^^

So, you can't present your solution for peace. You can't understand what a proxy war is.

What CAN you do?

The solution for peace has always been there....from day one in fact.

It will end the boomerang bucks though and pretty much doom Ukraine. BUT! if Ukraine continues to do well without the funding all it really proves is that the funding has always been a sham.
That wouldn't prove that. What a bizarre thing to say.

What peace would arise from letting Putin slaughter ukrainians? You say the weirdest shit, my man.
You say VERY WEIRD SHIT .... Peace was offered first. Zelensky chose war.

Not a single Ukrainian needed to die.
Instead he allowed himself to become a proxy conduit at the expense of his nation. Shameful really.

You say VERY WEIRD SHIT .... Peace was offered first. Zelensky chose war.
What a bizarre lie. I don't have to account for these lies.

Putin was offered peace. He was asked to stay within his borders.

Instead he invaded two European countries.

Putin chose war.

What a bizarre lie. I don't have to account for these lies.

Putin was offered peace. He was asked to stay within his borders.

Instead he invaded two European countries.

Putin chose war.
Hmmm....let me know when you wake up from your nap. The first offer was a meeting and an agreement that was turned down. There was never any need for the war. You don't have to account for anything at all. You're not being asked to.

You see kiddos don't be be dumb.

U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken made it clear recently that the feeding of the American Military Industrial Complex was the administration's priority, not the Ukrainian people.

In fact, in his eyes - war is good! War is profitable! Forever wars are the answer to a great economy.

Perhaps this is why wars have popped up in Israel and Latin America as Ukraine funding is winding down.

Meanwhile, the Department of Defense works to 'degrade' the Russian army to the last Ukrainian.

"It's beneficial for both us and them": Blinken appealed to the Americans about the feasibility of helping Ukraine.

"If you look at the capital investments we made for the defense of Ukraine, it becomes clear that 90% of the military aid we provided was actually spent here in the United States."

He noted that this has led to the creation of more American jobs and economic growth.

Top Weapons Companies Boast Ukraine-Russia Tensions Are a Boon for Business​

In calls with investors, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin boasted that the worsening conflict is helping profits.​

As the United States weighs more involvement in the growing conflict between Ukraine and Russia, some of the largest weapons companies in the world — Raytheon and Lockheed Martin — are openly telling their investors that tensions between the countries are good for business. And General Dynamics, meanwhile, is boasting about the past returns the company has seen as a result of such disputes.
The US is the world's largest arms dealers of course the dough will come back home where it should be.

Hmmm....let me know when you wake up from your nap. The first offer was a meeting and an agreement that was turned down. There was never any need for the war. You don't have to account for anything at all. You're not being asked to.
Let me know when offering peace means "do what I say in my interests, or I will invade you". See you in never.

Putin had peace. Nobody threatened a single Russian hair or square mile.

That's is the delusion you have had to invent, to maintain some weird idea you probably married a year and a half ago.

Putn says this bizarre and false stuff. He knows it's bullshit. But you don't? Come on.

I suppose there's no denying that.
I wonder how the residents of the now
Flattened Ukraine feel about it.

Let me know when offering peace means "do what I say in my interests, or I will invade you". See you in never.

Putin had peace. Nobody threatened a single Russian hair or square mile.

That's is the delusion you have had to invent, to maintain some weird idea you probably married a year and a half ago.

Putn says this bizarre and false stuff. He knows it's bullshit. But you don't? Come on.
This is not a defense of Putin....it's an indictment of a careless fool who was duped by the US military industrial complex to trade Ukranian lives for moribund profit. Ultimately criminal.

Forum List

Back