Jamie Foxx is set for "Spawn"...

I don't watch movies made from comic books. Those are for teenagers, and are as entertaining as an episode of Gilligan's Island.

Endless reboots...

In fairness Spawn needed a reboot. That 90's movie sucked.
I think Thanos has the right idea. Wipe out half of these minor superhero characters and the comic universe would be better off.

Spawn wasn't minor. He was one of the first comics I read. :(
geezus....how old are you Aaron?....25?....

I'm 33. Spawn was created in 1992. :(

Endless reboots...

It might help.A reboot did wonders for Aquaman.

Have you seen the old Spiderman and Dr. Strange movies? Fucking horrendous.
I like the new Spiderman. I liked the first couple Toby MacGuire Spiderman movies, but not the third. Didn't like the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies much. Wasn't aware there was a Dr. Strange movie prior to Cumberbatch's version.

Endless reboots...

I like the new Spiderman. I liked the first couple Toby MacGuire Spiderman movies, but not the third. Didn't like the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies much. Wasn't aware there was a Dr. Strange movie prior to Cumberbatch's version.

The first Dr. Strange and Spiderman movies were in the 70's. They even had an old Captain America movie.

Endless reboots...

I think Thanos has the right idea. Wipe out half of these minor superhero characters and the comic universe would be better off.

Spawn wasn't minor. He was one of the first comics I read. :(
geezus....how old are you Aaron?....25?....

I'm 33. Spawn was created in 1992. :(
i was close....

Endless reboots...

The first Dr. Strange and Spiderman movies were in the 70's. They even had an old Captain America movie.
they were so bad they were good....

Shit, they could have picked Tom Cruise. He makes such a great Jack Reacher...
jack reacher is a pretty tough guy.....i still think i can take him....might get a bloody nose out of it though......

As long as Jack Reacher is Tom Cruise... in the books Reacher is 6'5" and probably weighs the same as two Tom Cruise's...

I can't stand Cruise... or any other Scientologist cult member...

Shit, they could have picked Tom Cruise. He makes such a great Jack Reacher...
jack reacher is a pretty tough guy.....i still think i can take him....might get a bloody nose out of it though......

As long as Jack Reacher is Tom Cruise... in the books Reacher is 6'5" and probably weighs the same as two Tom Cruise's...

I can't stand Cruise... or any other Scientologist cult member...
dam....well with the bigger reacher i might end up with a black eye as well as the nose bleed....

Forum List

Back