Jamie Foxx : 'Keep Telling the Truth'...What is the truth??

I've read that before, it's not proof that no slaves were ever used, nor does it prove that these were simply workers.
That doesn't mean the workers were Jews forced to work, they could have easily been fellow Egyptians, but since we know that even in modern times Africans will sell their brother, it's ridiculous to believe that in ancient times workers were free to come and go.
You're free to believe what you like, you're already so far out in la la land you might as well believe the pyramid laborers were treated as kings.
The problem is that you have to prove they were slaves. You made the claim.

Who said they were Jews? We dont know for sure what their religion was. If youre talking about the Exodus there is not a shred of proof that ever happened.

I dont need your permission to believe in something but thanks anyway. I know youre full of shit because you are trying your hardest to convince me otherwise and failing badly. You white boys get really upset when Black men educate you to the facts :laugh:

Last edited:
I brought up Jews, because OBVIOUSLY it's always been the popular belief that Jewish slaves built the pyramids.
Anyway, it doesn't matter whether they were Jews, or who they were. What matters is there's a new narrative out there, that wants to whitewash this issue.
We are now being asked to believe that slavery was not used in the construction of these monuments.
I say horseshit, based on the fact that it's ridiculous to believe that ancient Africans wouldn't have used slavery, when modern Africans do !
In fact there are more slaves on the African continent today than there were during the Atlantic slave trade.
So before you start getting all high and mighty, realize that black brothers sell black brothers in 2015 !

I brought up Jews, because OBVIOUSLY it's always been the popular belief that Jewish slaves built the pyramids.
Anyway, it doesn't matter whether they were Jews, or who they were. What matters is there's a new narrative out there, that wants to whitewash this issue.
We are now being asked to believe that slavery was not used in the construction of these monuments.
I say horseshit, based on the fact that it's ridiculous to believe that ancient Africans wouldn't have used slavery, when modern Africans do !
In fact there are more slaves on the African continent today than there were during the Atlantic slave trade.
So before you start getting all high and mighty, realize that black brothers sell black brothers in 2015 !
Like many things that are popular belief those stories are often flat out falsehoods. You are going to have to get used to the fact that evidence says they were not slaves in the face of no evidence at all that they were slaves. Also using a logical fallacy doesn't bode well for you level of intellect. Thats like saying whites were not cannibals back in the day because most of them are not cannibals now. :cuckoo:

Like many things that are popular belief those stories are often flat out falsehoods. You are going to have to get used to the fact that evidence says they were not slaves in the face of no evidence at all that they were slaves. Also using a logical fallacy doesn't bode well for you level of intellect. Thats like saying whites were not cannibals back in the day because most of them are not cannibals now. :cuckoo:

Bullshit !
You have modern blacks using slavery today, it's utterly absurd to believe it's a modern phenomenon only !
As a black man today, you must be embarrassed and humiliated that your brothers and sisters are selling your brothers and sisters on your home continent !

Bullshit !
You have modern blacks using slavery today, it's utterly absurd to believe it's a modern phenomenon only !
As a black man today, you must be embarrassed and humiliated that your brothers and sisters are selling your brothers and sisters on your home continent !
Modern slavery today has nothing to do with slavery supposedly being used to build the pyramids and whites learning from Blacks. Try deflecting a little less conspicuously . You are way too obvious. :laugh:

Jamie Foxx Defends: 'Keep Telling the Truth'...
Just what is the truth Jamie....?

Truth, unvarnished is YES there is NO doubt an extremely small, infinitesimal number of the 1 million+
LEOs that are bad apples. That do pick on blacks more then whites. And yes KILL more blacks then
whites. But why in the first place are there some bad black cops that do so?

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers.
Law enforcement in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Law_enforcement_in_the_United_Stat...

FACTS Jamie...

From January 2010 through December 2010 the National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project recorded 4,861 unique reports of police misconduct that involved 6,613 sworn law enforcement officers and 6,826 alleged victims.

• 4,861 – Unique reports of police misconduct tracked
  • 6,613 – Number of sworn law enforcement officers involved (354 were agency leaders such as chiefs or sheriffs)
  • 6,826 – Number of alleged victims involved
  • 247 – Number of fatalities associated with tracked reports
  • $346,512,800 – Estimated amount spent on misconduct-related civil judgments and settlements excluding sealed settlements, court costs, and attorney fees.
View attachment 53749

This works out to NOW Jamie and ALL you cop haters tell me what is the percent of
bad cop reports to total number of cops???? 0.53476%!!! A little over 1/2 of 1 percent in case
you people couldn't figure that out!
NOW even more dramatic is look at above chart... See "Excessive Force" 23.8% of all the
4,861 reports... or 1,156 where excessive force... (most likely against blacks I'm sure!!) OR again
condescendingly speaking to you and your ilk Jamie... that is a little over 1/10th of 1 percent 0.1273%!

Now explain to me why it is worth it to destroy the 900,000+ good cops by calling "murderers murderers"
As Tarrantino did and inciting further idiots to destroy what the 900,000+ good cops do?
How DARE you...Briong facts to the table and debunk the narrative?
You will be brought to the two square, put into stocks then at dawn be flogged by the angry Liberals.

Bullshit !
Modern slavery today has nothing to do with slavery supposedly being used to build the pyramids and whites learning from Blacks. Try deflecting a little less conspicuously . You are way too obvious. :laugh:
There is no such thing as "modern slavery"....That is just a made up term to further a false narrative.

Bullshit !
There is no such thing as "modern slavery"....That is just a made up term to further a false narrative.
Modern is an adjective in this instance idiot.
laugh.gif

This is the truth....from the mouth of a former police chief.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Is that what happened with Baltimore and their black leadership? Those racist fucks were scared of their own?
i'm pretty sure Baltimore had racist white cops that were afraid of Blacks. If you want to know for sure you should ask them not me.
Non sequitur.....The fact is the city of Baltimore is run by blacks. And is majority black. Yet you find way to blame "whitey"...
Not only are you racist, you make excuses for black leaders who would rather further the issue of victimhood.
"yes, we run the city, but the problems we're having are not our fault. we blame Caucasians because they moved out of the city"....
You're so pissed off at "whitey" you can't even get your excuses straight...
Tut tut....did you mistake this for a discussion? No response desired. Move along. Done.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Is that what happened with Baltimore and their black leadership? Those racist fucks were scared of their own?
i'm pretty sure Baltimore had racist white cops that were afraid of Blacks. If you want to know for sure you should ask them not me.
Non sequitur.....The fact is the city of Baltimore is run by blacks. And is majority black. Yet you find way to blame "whitey"...
Not only are you racist, you make excuses for black leaders who would rather further the issue of victimhood.
"yes, we run the city, but the problems we're having are not our fault. we blame Caucasians because they moved out of the city"....
Tut tut....did you mistake this for a discussion? No response desired. Move along. Done.
Baltimore is one city. What kind of idiot are you?

Truth, unvarnished is YES there is NO doubt an extremely small, infinitesimal number of the 1 million+
LEOs that are bad apples. That do pick on blacks more then whites. And yes KILL more blacks then

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers.

FACTS Jamie...

From January 2010 through December 2010 the National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project recorded 4,861 unique reports of police misconduct that involved 6,613 sworn law enforcement officers and 6,826 alleged victims.

• 6,613 – Number of sworn law enforcement officers involved (354 were agency leaders such as chiefs or sheriffs)
  • $346,512,800 – Estimated amount spent on misconduct-related civil judgments and settlements excluding sealed settlements, court costs, and attorney fees.
View attachment 53749

This works out to NOW Jamie and ALL you cop haters tell me what is the percent of
bad cop reports to total number of cops???? 0.53476%!!! A little over 1/2 of 1 percent in case
NOW even more dramatic is look at above chart... See "Excessive Force" 23.8% of all the
4,861 reports... or 1,156 where excessive force... (most likely against blacks I'm sure!!) OR again
condescendingly speaking to you and your ilk Jamie... that is a little over 1/10th of 1 percent 0.1273%!

Now explain to me why it is worth it to destroy the 900,000+ good cops by calling "murderers murderers"
As Tarrantino did and inciting further idiots to destroy what the 900,000+ good cops do?

FACTS Jamie...

View attachment 53749

These Hollywood folks need to learn the facts before opening there mouth because people believe it ...it's insane

Bullshit !
Modern is an adjective in this instance idiot.
laugh.gif
And the fact that you once again had to resort to an insult to get your point across is another way of you admitting defeat..
You may now have the last word...

What part of "done " did you not understand?....Not only are you a bigot, you're also incapable of comprehending what you've read.

What part of "done " did you not understand?....Not only are you a bigot, you're also incapable of comprehending what you've read.

"bigot"...a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinion
I'm not sure when someone shows you the facts that in the case of Baltimore it is run by blacks you still blame whitey.
Why with the history of superior intelligence, inventions, medical developments that blacks have done per your submissions,
Baltimore had the fifth-highest murder rate in the country last year among cities with 100,000 or more people and saw an increase in property crime, statistics released by the FBI on Monday show. The city also had the nation's seventh-highest violent crime rate.

The Uniform Crime Report for 2013 is based on data submitted by states to the FBI, which does not audit the data and cautions against ranking cities or making other comparisons.

In 2013, Baltimore saw a rise in both murders, swelling its murder rate to 37.4 per 100,000 people, and non-fatal shootings. The city reported 235 murders at the end of the year, but reported 233 to the FBI.
New FBI statistics: Baltimore No. 5 in murder rate

Didn't Quentin grease his palms pretty well for the Django movie? Now there's an unbiased source.
Quentin put a gun on his hip and told him to make believe he was murdering white folks.

He actually enjoyed it. Said he liked doing it.

Actors need to know when to switch it off.

I won't watch his crap anymore.
I dont think he is concerned about what you watch to be honest. :laugh:
We'll see when his next movie bombs at the box office.
You should be furious with Tarantino due to the manner in which his movies exploit black people.

Didn't Quentin grease his palms pretty well for the Django movie? Now there's an unbiased source.
Quentin put a gun on his hip and told him to make believe he was murdering white folks.

He actually enjoyed it. Said he liked doing it.

Actors need to know when to switch it off.

I won't watch his crap anymore.
I dont think he is concerned about what you watch to be honest. :laugh:
We'll see when his next movie bombs at the box office.
You should be furious with Tarantino due to the manner in which his movies exploit black people.
The movie the studio is worried about is The Hateful Eight. Harvey Weinstein was looking at that for an Oscar nomination. Too bad, Harvey. In a city where you are only as good as your last box office, Tarantino may have written his own epitaph.

Bullshit !

See here's the deal. You want this narrative that the pyramids were built by honest hard working folks, that made good money, got a few weeks off each year, and had free healthcare.
It gives you the warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach that your homeland was this utopia where folks all got together singing Kumbaya, and everyone's shit smelled like grapes on the vine.

Now my point here is, since we know we have millions of your brethren in your homeland forced into servitude right here now in 2015, then logic tells me there has very likely always been slavery, even long before the evil white man came upon your continent and kicked your black ass.

So seems rather obvious to me slavery was likely used to do the grunt work for the pyramids.

NOTE : African countries are in the top ten countries.
Please tell me why a group that the "white folks" stand on their shoulders is still involved in slavery if they are so enlightened?

This is the second edition of the Global Slavery Index (‘the Index’).The Index estimates the number of people in modern slavery in 167 countries.This year’s Index also includes an analysis of what governments are doing to eradicate modern slavery. In addition to measuring the extent of the problem and the actions taken, the Index increases our understanding of the contextual factors that make people vulnerable to modern slavery.

Globally, only three of 167 governments are making some effort to address modern slavery in government procurement and in the supply chains of businesses
operating in their countries: the United States of America, Brazil and Australia.

The ten countries with the largest estimated numbers of people in modern slavery are: India, China, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Russia, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Thailand. Taken together, these ten countries account for 71 percent of the total estimate of 35.8 million people living in modern slavery.
http://d3mj66ag90b5fy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014GSIexecutive-summary.pdf

Forum List

Back