Jan. 6, Antifa John Sullivan Giving Anti-Trump Speech, Then Donning MAGA Hat to Egg Crowd Inside

Oh just stop with this horseshit! :auiqs.jpg:
It's just weak and pathetic.
Stand up and own it!

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Stand up and own it!

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

John Sullivan from inside the Capitol: "DUDE WE DID THIS! WE DID THIS!"

Stand up and own it!

Wow, how fast things can change. It seems like just yesterday you Hate America folks thought riots were soooooo cool…what changed?
3E59D9C5-44E4-4F42-90A9-B315155FD8FA.png

Wow, how fast things can change. It seems like just yesterday you Hate America folks thought riots were soooooo cool…what changed?
View attachment 586519
Just own it for crying out loud. Those horses are dead. Stop beating them. Martin Luther King didn't espouse violence. Just the opposite in fact.
Plus, I don't think I ever heard him try and whip his followers up into a froth to try and overturn the results of a free and fair election. :)

Forum List

Back