Jan 6 Protesters Request To Be Called 'Undocumented Tourists'

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Jan 6 Protesters Request To Be Called 'Undocumented Tourists'
U.S.·Mar 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — Alleged January 6 protesters have reportedly reached out to the White House, asking to no longer be called rioters or insurrectionists but rather "undocumented tourists."
"I am sick of people using derogatory names to describe tourists like me," said would-be insurrectionist Raymond Stone. "And all I did was take a bunch of selfies for my scrapbook. Didn't even upset the velvet ropes set up in the Capitol rotunda."
He added, "I am an undocumented tourist. How dare you say otherwise!"

The President has thus far dismissed the pleas of the January 6 participants, instead directing the DOJ to detain them for several years without trial until the Supreme Court makes him let them go.
"Come on, man!" said President Biden in a formal written statement released to the public.
Former President Donald Trump has voiced support for January 6 undocumented tourists. "This is a group of people who have been treated badly, very badly, by Sleepy Joe," said Trump to reporters. "These are great Americans who were just looking for election asylum and they were treated very badly by this president. We need to use terms, good terms, much better terms to describe these incredible people who did absolutely nothing wrong. They are undocumented tourists, but they are so much more than that. They are really terrific people."
At publishing time, a federal court briefly authorized the use of the term "undocumented tourists" before a higher court struck it down, renaming those involved in January 6 "violent Democracy killers."

That would be reasonable for any that didn't take part in illegal activities or violence. Why should there even be a question when no 'peaceful' tourists have been arrested and punished?

Looks like we have folks that either don't pay attention to the news. . . or live in an echo chamber of establishment propaganda. . . :rolleyes:

Writer for conservative media outlet surrenders to face Capitol riot charges​

FBI Arresting Reporter Sparks MAGA Outrage​

Journalist Steve Baker arrested, conservatives say Jan 6 coverage made him FBI target​

2 reporters who were in the Capitol on Jan. 6 talk about media coverage of the attack​

Looks like we have folks that either don't pay attention to the news. . . or live in an echo chamber of establishment propaganda. . . :rolleyes:

Writer for conservative media outlet surrenders to face Capitol riot charges​

Steve Baker, who has written articles about the Jan. 6, 2021, riot for Blaze News, faces four misdemeanor counts, including trespassing and disorderly conduct charges.

No need to get into the rest of the links.

Steve Baker, who has written articles about the Jan. 6, 2021, riot for Blaze News, faces four misdemeanor counts, including trespassing and disorderly conduct charges.

Being a reporter doesn't make him immune to justice. He'll get his day in court (probably already has ) and he will be proven guilty and be punished, or found not guilty. Could you let us all know?

Why extremist crackpots like you deserve an answer Beale, I'll never know?

Last edited:
No need to get into the rest of the links.

Being a reported doesn't make him immune to justice. He'll get his day in court (probably already has ) and he will be proven guilty and be punished, or found not guilty. Could you let us all know?

Why extremist crackpots like you deserve an answer Beale, I'll never know?
So if it doesn't make Steve Baker immune to justice. . .

Why is this reporter allowed to be there?

Why is she not being prosecuted also?

I find it interesting that you need to use invective and ad hom, to defend your POV, as a foreign subversive on this forum.

Interesting.

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back