Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

I'm not laughing at you.
I can't help but be amazed by the fact that the mentally ill can vote.
It's really scary when I meet these people face to face.
Did you cast one or more votes for the guy who played someone important on TV?

Lol.....I never did. I chuckle though when one accuses me of being a Trump supporter simply because of the fact I'm willing to be honest about an article.

What did I say that was wrong?

What's your point?

How the f. would you know?

If you had the vaguest idea, you would have watched the hearings to learn.

Like I said, I have better things to do with my life than watch some political clown show. How would I know? I'll Google it if I don't know already. Witnesses are not evidence of anything, what they testified to is. So what is that testimony that incriminates Trump that makes him responsible for 1/6?

WH. Counsels don't take the jobs because they need to....they are generally partners who can return to their day gigs any time.

Same goes for top level DoJ, and National Security.

You're annoyingly uninformed.
I know some...they want tax sucking careers.

You’re right.
It shouldn’t take a genius at all.
But somehow you still missed it.

:rolleyes:

Facts are facts my friend....this whole committee was organized and planned from the very beginning, they said it from the very first week of his presidency "were going to impeach him!"...and impeach they did. They had it on their minds from the very beginning.

:rolleyes:

Facts are facts my friend....this whole committee was organized and planned from the very beginning, they said it from the very first week of his presidency "were going to impeach him!"...and impeach they did. They had it on their minds from the very beginning.
I take it you never met a Hutch Starskey retard in real life.

the jan 6 commission is just another crazy liberal democrat conspiracy
No. It's not. It's a serious legislative investigation into the Insurrection of January 6, 2021... summoned and incited by a sitting US President, violating his oath.
and smear campaign
MAGA Republicans and Rump sycophants smeared themselves, and the honor of the United States, on January 6, 2021... nothing to do with Democrats.
like their crazy russian collusion conspiracy was
The idiot Dems did, indeed, cook that one up... but that has zero to do with the traitors of January 6, 2021, and the need to ensure that doesn't happen again.
left wingers are crackpots
Indeed. They oftentimes are. So are lowlifes like MTG and Rudi... but that has zero to do with the Insurrection of January 6, 2021.
people don't trust the corrupt democrats because they lie all of the time about everything
Like you MAGA scum channeling the Ghost of Joseph Goebbels with Rump's Big Lie?

I take it you never met a Hutch Starskey retard in real life.
Im not going to get into name calling, it's just not my thing, but, I do realize that they will avoid those realities which we witnessed years ago when trump won, and i guess they don't understand that whe you claim you're going to impeach a president....and then you do impeach a president, how it cannot be reasonably understood that it was all pre planned..making it a sham...

Forum List

Back