Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

What for, they had no evidence. It seems you think there’s evidence, what is it?

The evidence is the testimony of those who were there, as well as national security officials.

Again, I don't know why I'm obliged to recreate all of this given that you determined to look away from it when made available.

The evidence is the testimony of those who were there, as well as national security officials.

Again, I don't know why I'm obliged to recreate all of this given that you determined to look away from it when made available.
When someone's paycheck and benefits are in jeopardy, the lies come out of the mouth.

Quote the part that would indict trump

I quit at the first paragraph. It says they are "weighing" the suggestion of charges.

That's pretty meaningless. Let me know when any are actually filed.

I quit at the first paragraph. It says they are "weighing" the suggestion of charges.

That's pretty meaningless. Let me know when any are actually filed.
I live how you clowns insist you must be satisfied..

Where was all this skepticism when you convinced yourself that Grifty was fit for the office?

I live how you clowns insist you must be satisfied..

Where was all this skepticism when you convinced yourself that Grifty was fit for the office?

Lol.....I never did. I chuckle though when one accuses me of being a Trump supporter simply because of the fact I'm willing to be honest about an article.

What did I say that was wrong?

Then how about this: Tell us what evidence any of the witnesses provided that would make Trump guilty of anything.

Anyone who collects a check from any tax supported entity is a public employee.
WH. Counsels don't take the jobs because they need to....they are generally partners who can return to their day gigs any time.

Same goes for top level DoJ, and National Security.

You're annoyingly uninformed.

Forum List

Back