Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Liberals don't deal in details which is why I was the one who had to explain why businesses are going under.
Don't..

Shit like this is really annoying.

Post the extent of your academic or professional experience in Economics...

I bet you learned most of what you believe from some college dropout with a microphone.

Says he who tucks his tail and runs when someone asks him to prove his claim.
Unless you can prove the crap you dribble, there's no reason to pay it any mind.
Stop being such a coward.

It's nauseating.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day," McConnell said shortly after the 57-43 Senate vote that ended in the former president's acquittal.

After Voting To Acquit, McConnell Torches Trump As Responsible For Riot

I'm trying to figure out the1stHorsesAss.

I guess his position (at least with me) is if you don't have a life to sit down and watch that show trial, you have no right to comment. For a guy that claims he's watching the entire thing he sure comes up empty with what Trump did other than hold a rally which is perfectly legal and protected by the Constitution and freedom of assembly.

Don't..

Shit like this is really annoying.

Post the extent of your academic or professional experience in Economics...

I bet you learned most of what you believe from some college dropout with a microphone.
Ever have a discussion with an Economics Professor?
I have.
They get paid so well they didn't even know there was a Housing Crash.

I guess his position (at least with me) is if you don't have a life to sit down and watch that show trial, you have no right to comment. For a guy that claims he's watching the entire thing he sure comes up empty with what Trump did other than hold a rally which is perfectly legal and protected by the Constitution and freedom of assembly.
Everything is better in the retelling, Ray.

Did you miss this
Clearly you are a slack jawed moron and coward that knows he cannot prove his claim.

To get there, Fluffy, you must first present CREDIBLE, not RISIBLE, evidence.
In that: Mitch McConnell's opinion does nothing prove your claim; that you believe it does is impossibly comical
Hell of an effort, but honest, rational thought clearly isn't your jam.

Unless you can prove the crap you dribble, there's no reason to pay it any mind.

Last edited:
Clearly you are a slack jawed moron and coward that knows he cannot prove his claim.

In that: Mitch McConnell's opinion does nothing prove your claim, that you believe it does is impossibly comical

but we are getting quite the chuckle in here over his dumb ass claims he can't back up.

In that: Mitch McConnell's opinion does nothing prove your claim; that you believe it does is impossibly comical

Are you an attorney?

And he -knows- he can't back them up.
I just did.

McConnell witnessed the events first hand, saw the evidence presented during impeachment, is an attorney and a Ranking Republican.

You're a dead end loser who has been consistently wrong for more than 6 years.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back