Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Some of them did plan, do agree with you that many of them did not think about the possible consequences, and just got caught up in the madness.

Some of them may have planned using the internet. But the question would be what did Trump have to do with it? Unless somebody can prove he did the planning, the rest is moot.

The difference between us is that I interpret the sources over a period of time, not what soothes my psyche.
No...it's that you kid yourself....to justify your continued dependence on sources so manifestly unreliable that you refuse to identify them.

I noticed that since I kicked your ass concerning economics, you've resorted to boring ad hominems.
There must be a web site with funny ad hominems.
I've noticed that the Internet Impotent are wont to imagine spectacular victories, while enduring another curbstomping.

Can you lend this empty boast some context?

I've noticed that the Internet Impotent are wont to imagine spectacular victories, while enduring another curbstomping.

Can you lend this empty boast some context?
Simply look up the first 2 days you were here.
You need to be interesting or witty to avoid Ignore.

The part where you believe your responses have in any way proven your claim.
Unless you can prove the crap you dribble, there's no reason to pay it any mind.
Don't run around in circles, Twatty.

I've offered to put the question to a Republican, a witness, and qualified arbiter.

You're running.

Forum List

Back