Jane Fonda Arrested While Demanding Action on Climate

I thought this was Suzi Quatro.
15f4602d970b41961b3cc072c49aa77c.jpg

Environmentalists are full of lies, And should be treated like the pieces of shit they are

She should have stuck to acting....and who knows....not even that......she wasn't that good
Daddy got her jobs.

Agree!

She ain't nothing like her great father, Henry Fonda

All her life she has been trying to emulate him, and she has failed monumentally.

She has become a very lost woman, talking stupidities....

stop it Jane.....go home

I suggest starting with your $6M 6,679 sq ft home in Beverly Hills. Then we can move to your private flights and car collections.

Jane Fonda arrested in climate change strike outside Capitol
Being the ignorant stupid fuck that you are, you don't get it s not the size of the home but the energy sources you choose. The last home Fonda had had several green energy sources & methods that it probably emitted less that when you haul you stupid fat ass around in your car.

I suggest starting with your $6M 6,679 sq ft home in Beverly Hills. Then we can move to your private flights and car collections.

Being the ignorant stupid fuck that you are, you don't get it s not the size of the home but the energy sources you choose. The last home Fonda had had several green energy sources & methods that it probably emitted less that when you haul you stupid fat ass around in your car.
Lol
Hypocrisy runs in the blood of all Hollywood types you fucking retard

She had nothing to apologize for in being antiwar.

Brave men died in that war, now sit down

Yes they did because of stupid people like LBJ & Nixon and thm no one learned & we lost more in Afghanistan & Iraq.

Those protesting the Vietnam War saved soldier's lives.

Captain Bone Spurs was no where to be found. That is your hero.

I'll take Fonda's actions during the Vietnam wars over Trump's.

How can anyone not like Jane Fonda ?

It's easy... she's a left loon...

Remember Vietnam
She was clearly right to speak out against Vietnam.
One thing the Right couldn't stand....that protesters were right.

She wasn't right to do it sitting on Top of a North Vietnamese tank, becoming a moral booster for the opposing army.What wasnt right was that we went in there in the first place, but once going in, we had the capability to crush the North Vietnamese military but just played around for years because of politics.... wasting more lives... then pulling out to let more people who trusted us get slaughtered. that wasn't right either.

How can anyone not like Jane Fonda ?

It's easy... she's a left loon...

Remember Vietnam
She was clearly right to speak out against Vietnam.
One thing the Right couldn't stand....that protesters were right.

She wasn't right to do it sitting on Top of a North Vietnamese tank, becoming a moral booster for the opposing army.What wasnt right was that we went in there in the first place, but once going in, we had the capability to crush the North Vietnamese military but just played around for years because of politics.... wasting more lives... then pulling out to let more people who trusted us get slaughtered. that wasn't right either.

It's how timid left loons fight wars...see ROE

She had nothing to apologize for in being antiwar.

Brave men died in that war, now sit down

Yes they did because of stupid people like LBJ & Nixon and thm no one learned & we lost more in Afghanistan & Iraq.

Those protesting the Vietnam War saved soldier's lives.

Captain Bone Spurs was no where to be found. That is your hero.

I'll take Fonda's actions during the Vietnam wars over Trump's.

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Lying for Jane now! Think she’ll want to date you now?

No lie. You are just too fucking ignorant to even think of the concept.

Her dad, Henry Fonda, the great actor....IMO....was never too fond of her..he sensed what she was all about, a loser....I don't blame him...

Her dad was right....even back then he had that feeling....that negative feeling about her daughter Jane...there she is ... with the stripped shirt... pain in the ass even then....

Yj8DzRc.jpg

Jane Fonda was jealous of her father.

so

there she is through life trying to find a cause

pathetic

Forum List

Back