January 6 Committee Admits It Doctored Text Message Between Meadows And

Schiff is the same SOB that read a false transcript of President Trump’s phone call with Zelensky in front of the House of Representatives, during the 1st Trump impeachment bullshit. The man has no integrity whatsoever.

How does it change the comments into something else? It doesn't. The rest of the text merely goes on to support the original comment.

By, you agree with it and support it 100%. So for you to act like this is a smear of Gym Jordan is bizarre behavior on your part.
Look at you fuckers twisting this every way

You were scammed on 1/6 like every other libturd scam

Aren't you tired of being scammed and looking like a dumb ass always...................lolol

Falsifying evidence is a good reason. Schiff should be in prison. Why do you people have to fake your "evidence" if it's so clear there was an "insurrection"?
he did similar things during Trump's initial term in office. He's inhuman because he is without shame.

How does it change the comments into something else? It doesn't. The rest of the text merely goes on to support the original comment.

By, you agree with it and support it 100%. So for you to act like this is a smear of Gym Jordan is bizarre behavior on your part.
why did peloser turn down bringing in the national guard when Trump and Meadow's told her it would be smart thing to do?

^^^Look at this fascist, doesn't even stop to think why his betters need to fake evidence in an investigation they claim is a clear-cut case of "insurrection".

Last edited:
So, Schiff did it again. And remember, he was once a prosecutor, so who knows how much railroading he did back then as he seems quite willing to avail himself of it in Congress.

why did peloser turn down bringing in the national guard when Trump and Meadow's told her it would be smart thing to do?

We need to see the Pelosi texts from that period of time.

And I read that Liz Cheney provided for her own security the day before, so we need to see her texts during that period of time as well.

Those Americans who have an interest in protecting their democracy must argue even ridiculous claims such as this, with vigour!

The Trump supporters are completely open and receptive to even this sort of flimsy attempt to transfer blame to the other side.

The panel can only fail to bring about justice, simply because there is no effective mechanism available in America to make it happen soon enough.

But still, who is ready to give up the fight to stop Trump and his co-conspirators?
oh fuck off. "your side" is making up evidence. if the case was REAL, you'd not have to do that.

oh fuck off. "your side" is making up evidence. if the case was REAL, you'd not have to do that.
My side is resisting or opposing what America is becoming. It make no difference to me whether you think that supporting the D's or the R's.

And what was this "added content"?

A fucking PERIOD

After he cut off the last part of the sentence and all the text after it.

Nice try, though.

Have you asked yourself why your betters need to fabricate evidence if it's so clear-cut we had an "insurrection"?

You failed to defend your point. If it is such a strong case why would they tamper with the quote and leave out 2/3rds of what was said totally changing the comments into something else?
I wouldn't and can't trust what you say to be true, but neither do I even know exactly what is being alleged. I find it of such minimal consequence that I won't even devot the time to become fully informed. Past practice of the Trump side is enough in itself.

They should execute everyone on that committee and throw in that murderer, Fauci, as well. America would be a much better place without those peoples criminal ways.

I wouldn't and can't trust what you say to be true, but neither do I even know exactly what is being alleged. I find it of such minimal consequence that I won't even devot the time to become fully informed. Past practice of the Trump side is enough in itself.

So you admit willful ignorance, good job commie. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back