January 6 Committee Admits It Doctored Text Message Between Meadows And

So the committee sent this to Adam schift to use, and did not include the full message from the lawyer who sent it to Jordan? I hate not seeing the full context of messages! Y'all do it ALL the time!!! You're great at memes too, that do the same thing!!!

So the committee sent this to Adam schift to use, and did not include the full message from the lawyer who sent it to Jordan? I hate not seeing the full context of messages! Y'all do it ALL the time!!! You're great at memes too, that do the same thing!!!
This smacks of Dan Blather, who at the very least was so excited that he was finally going to impact a presidential election that he didn't bother to verify if the damning info he had was legit. IOW, I would think that before you use something in a criminal proceeding, you'd be well suited to make sure it's complete and accurate.

I detect a general lack of integrity. For the Left it's "by any means necessary"
Nah, look in the mirror, the right lives and breaths through lies....sad to say, but it is true, for all but a handful!!!! Pretty scary!!!

Perhaps you should read again what I actually wrote instead of substitution what you wish I had. I said using falsified information is not credible and casts doubt on the rest of the investigation, something that is not even controversial. When a liar says the sun is shining, you don't say he's not credible and refuse to believe him, you look out the window to see he's telling the truth. Same now with this bunch. If they're willing to lie about something like this, you have to take what they say with a grain of salt and verify it. Schiff's a liar and when he's involved you have to verify.

And I also pointed out that it is a mystery as to why did Schiff lie, again, if he had no need to do so? Some possibilities:

1. He wants a big, sexy, narrative and doesn't lose any opportunity to spice it up.
2. He's simply a habitual liar who falsifies everything in his life and doesn't think twice about it.
3. It's not a real solid case and he knows if he can get the usual suspects who don't think critically about anything all jazzed up on the story, they won't care if it comes out that he lied, again, they'll just spout the narrative as usual.
4. Orange Man Bad.
5. Reasons.
Thanks for making my point. You are looking for a reason to discredit the entire investigation. You had a different reason yesterday. This is your reason today. A dog and pony show. Spare me.

Did you hear the lies of the Republicans speaking, before the vote on the house floor?

No, I haven't watched any house debates. But the law protects congress critters when they are speaking in their respective chambers, not so much elsewhere.

The world's biggest sore losers of all time tried to find ways to throw the US Constitution under the bus. Just because Schiff attributed this particular attempt to Jordan instead of the author does not change that fact.

Jordan obviously approved of the attempt to trash the Constitution or he would not have forwarded the lawyer's message to Meadows and therefore Trump.

This histrionic moaning and whining is just a feeble attempt to obscure what the assholes were up to.
Anothet Dimtard who is OK with Schifferbrains tampering with evidence.

Think about it, tards. You are angry that Adam Schiff implied that Jordan was the author of a traitorous argument instead of the lawyer.

Instead of being angry about the actual treason, you are allowing yourselves to be led around by the nose over a copyright issue.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Link us up to this "treason". Be sure you go get educated on what needs to happen in order for there to be treason first.

GO!

Thanks for making my point. You are looking for a reason to discredit the entire investigation. You had a different reason yesterday. This is your reason today. A dog and pony show. Spare me.
Yep. Yesterday it was the Clown Show manufacturing evidence to claim Bernie Kerik was in DC masterminding this "insurrection" even though he was hundreds of miles away at the time.

Today it is Adumb Shifferbrains tampering with evidence, again.

This Clown Show had ZERO credibility when it started, and has less now.

Nah, look in the mirror, the right lives and breaths through lies....sad to say, but it is true, for all but a handful!!!! Pretty scary!!!

Says the liar herself. It's sad that you people don't have the ability to call out the lies of your side. Before you start, I am neither a Rumpist or a Repub.

summed up the reasons are the same.

Falsifying evidence is a good reason. Schiff should be in prison. Why do you people have to fake your "evidence" if it's so clear there was an "insurrection"?

You failed to defend your point. If it is such a strong case why would they tamper with the quote and leave out 2/3rds of what was said totally changing the comments into something else?
How does it change the comments into something else? It doesn't. The rest of the text merely goes on to support the original comment.

By, you agree with it and support it 100%. So for you to act like this is a smear of Gym Jordan is bizarre behavior on your part.

This smacks of Dan Blather, who at the very least was so excited that he was finally going to impact a presidential election that he didn't bother to verify if the damning info he had was legit. IOW, I would think that before you use something in a criminal proceeding, you'd be well suited to make sure it's complete and accurate.
That was so funny with Rather. I enjoyed that so much

Forum List

Back