January 6th Truth

I am not here to fight. I am here to gauge if there is something there. Please don't derail the thread with your ad hominems.
You're questioning why this guy hasn't been arrested. What crime do you think he committed?

How does anyone outside of the investigation know what's being investigated other than what's been publicly released? :cuckoo:
There is a reason Congress is interested. That is how I see it. I guess we will learn more post the November 22 elections.

What are they investigating? You said he is innocent?
At no point in time did I say he was innocent. I said there’s not sufficient evidence to be charged. That could change if the ongoing investigation reveals other information. The Jan 6th riot is still being investigated and prosecuted.

There is a reason Congress is interested. That is how I see it. I guess we will learn more post the November 22 elections.
But you're asking posters here what's being investigated when in fact, you have access to the exact same information as other posters here. Unless, there are any other posters here who are involved in the investigation; in which case, I would highly doubt they would share any information, not already released to the public, with you.

I do not know. He was on the FBI list for a reason. I believe he was an instigator.

Because his picture was taken outside the Capital building. For all you know there have been 100 people who was on the list and no longer are, but this is the only one you have been told about

Speaking of Jan 6th truth, Trump is now begging the SCOTUS to not let his information about that day be released.

Does that also spark your interest? What is he trying to hide?

But you're asking posters here what's being investigated when in fact, you have access to the exact same information as other posters here. Unless, there are any other posters here who are involved in the investigation; in which case, I would highly doubt they would share any information, not already released to the public, with you.
Just asking their opinion on the brief video in the OP.

Because his picture was taken outside the Capital building. For all you know there have been 100 people who was on the list and no longer are, but this is the only one you have been told about
Not per the link I posted. Again, Rogan has a huge audience so if he is interested then I am too.

Just asking their opinion on the brief video in the OP.
You asked, "what are they investigating?" That's not asking for an opinion. That's asking for information.

Again, you have access to the exact same information as other posters here.

So you didn't watch the video then. OK.

Thank you for your participation. One may lead and then not actually step foot into it. Still should be investigated.

WOW! Trump Releases Statement On Ray Epps
2 days ago · Trump just released a statement on Ray Epps, a man who is rumored to have been a federal agent on Jan 6th. "Wow, much being learned about the January 6th protest. Remember,

Is that even a crime, instigating trespassing? Really, that is how desperate you are?
That is what most who have been arrested and jailed on Jan 6th have been charged with. Why are you attacking me? Joe Rogan has a massive audience and he is interested. I am too.

Forum List

Back