January 6th Truth

Maybe? But he has a massive following so he would not bring it up if it wasn't a story of interest ImO.

How massive? And do you use this same standard for someone like Joy Reid to decide is what she says is worthy?

Maybe? But he has a massive following so he would not bring it up if it wasn't a story of interest ImO.
He brings up whatever will keep people entertained because that's how he pays his bills. Personally, I wouldn't give two shits about any entertainer who relied on such spurious resources and positioned them as fact. That would only leave me questioning their reliability.

He brings up whatever will keep people entertained because that's how he pays his bills. Personally, I wouldn't give two shits about any entertainer who relied on such spurious resources and positioned them as fact. That would only leave me questioning their reliability.
OK Thank you

Rogan has a bigger following than Joy Reid

Factoring in Rogan clips, and media website views. Joe gets 400 million views a month.

1640290307596.png

You asked

Did he storm the Capitol Building?

In a House oversight hearing on October 21, Attorney General Merrick Garland testified about the January 6 Capitol riots.

U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky questioned Garland about a video shown from the riots that appears to show Epps advocating for people to go into the Capitol.

The video was shown several times throughout Garland’s questioning, but he refused to respond.

“I'm not going to comment on an investigation that's ongoing," he said.

Who is Ray Epps....

Epps is a resident of Queen Creek, Arizona, and is the owner of the Knotty Barn wedding venue. The information on the website says Epps grew up on a cattle farm, spending most of his career as a contractor.

His work led him to Las Vegas where he met his future wife, Robyn, who hired Epps to fix the leaker roof at apartments owned by her employer.

The couple moved back to Queen Creek in 2010 and bought a 5-acre farm, and named it Rocking R Farms.

When their farm started to deteriorate from competitors selling grass-fed beef, Epps and his wife decided to turn their farm into a wedding venue, the wedding site says.
Somebody is protecting him very well. Who? Why?

“I'm not going to comment on an investigation that's ongoing," he said.

Which is the 100% correct answer. You should praise him for it.

So, tell me since this thread is about Jan 6th TRUTH, what are your feelings about Trump hiding his part in this and going to the SCOTUS to keep it secret? Does that smell rotten at all to you?

Prove it. Prove he has anything at all to do with "somebody" that is protecting him.
They had all the players seen on video rounded up within a few weeks.

THIS guy is CLEARLY involved and nothing is happening.

Now "somebody" may not be protecting him, but it sure as hell looks like it, given how motherfucking fast all the others were rounded up and prospected. Don't you think?

Forum List

Back