January 6th Truth

Which is the 100% correct answer. You should praise him for it.

So, tell me since this thread is about Jan 6th TRUTH, what are your feelings about Trump hiding his part in this and going to the SCOTUS to keep it secret? Does that smell rotten at all to you?
Zero to do with Trump. Swear on my kids lives.

Zero to do with Trump. Swear on my kids lives.

The thread is called "Jan 6th Truth"

You said "Something is rotten." with the lack of information about Epps. I am asking you if you also think that something is rotten with Trump for going to SCOTUS to keep his dealing with that day a secret?

From everything I can find, Epps didn't enter the building. That is what seperated peaceful protesters from rioters. There were hundreds of people on the grounds who stopped short of breaking in, and they weren't arrested. He might have been encouraging people to break the law, but again - unless he was conspiring, I don't think that is against the law. Unfortunately (for him probably) he has become a focus of the latest rightwing conspiracy theory.

Epps works for Trump.

The thread is called "Jan 6th Truth"

You said "Something is rotten." with the lack of information about Epps. I am asking you if you also think that something is rotten with Trump for going to SCOTUS to keep his dealing with that day a secret?
He is keeping it secret? His speech was broadcast live? Idk what you’re talking about. Not aware of him doing this. Honestly.

Trump's own attorney said he would suffer "irreparable harm" if these papers were released. That really makes me wonder what he is hiding

it's all gonna come out. the committee talked with at least 250 people & there are witness' who have all kindsa details that all point to him in one way or the other. he's got his minions taking te 5th & you watch when it's donny's turn.

liz cheney is not fooling around either when she quoted the criminal code donny is looking at.

He is keeping it secret? His speech was broadcast live? Idk what you’re talking about. Not aware of him doing this. Honestly.

I am talking what he is asking the SCOTUS to not allow the committee to have, the things that according to his lawyer will cause him irreparable harm

I am talking what he is asking the SCOTUS to not allow the committee to have, the things that according to his lawyer will cause him irreparable harm

Not exactly what it says in terms of context but yeah I believe it should be fully disclosed. I would like all videos released and all this data in the open. 100%

The video was pure speculation about whether this individual was an “agent provocateur” working for the government.

Why am I explaining this to you? Supposedly you watched it.
I agree It’s speculation and I would like the AG and the FBI to address the questions from Congress relating to it.

Forum List

Back