January 6th Truth

You asked, "what are they investigating?" That's not asking for an opinion. That's asking for information.

Again, you have access to the exact same information as other posters here.
I am just asking their opinion on the video. My apologies the OP was not clear. Please forgive me.

WOW! Trump Releases Statement On Ray Epps
2 days ago · Trump just released a statement on Ray Epps, a man who is rumored to have been a federal agent on Jan 6th. "Wow, much being learned about the January 6th protest. Remember,

Well, now we know the real reason Azog cares

That is what most who have been arrested and jailed on Jan 6th have been charged with. Why are you attacking me? Joe Rogan has a massive audience and he is interested. I am too.
The question isn’t whether trespassing is a crime, the question is whether it’s a crime to “instigate trespassing” and I’m pretty sure there’s been zero arrests or charges.

The video of Epps shows no wrong doing at all
On the video of Joe Rogan opining on the situation. He clearly believes there is a deeper story here. I would like to know more. You seem convinced. No reason to keep posting here. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

The question isn’t whether trespassing is a crime, the question is whether it’s a crime to “instigate trespassing” and I’m pretty sure there’s been zero arrests or charges.
IDK...as I said so long as Rogan is interested. I am too.

On the video of Joe Rogan opining on the situation. He clearly believes there is a deeper story here. I would like to know more. You seem convinced. No reason to keep posting here. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

The Oath Keepers and Their Role in the January 6 ...
Dec 22, 2021 · Abstract: On January 6, 2021, 21 members of the Oath Keepers are alleged to have played a critical role in a wide-ranging conspiracy to storm the U.S. Capitol and disrupt the

Can you show the D.C. law which states instigating a misdemeanor is a crime?

Washington, DC, sues Proud Boys, Oath Keepers over Jan. 6
Dec 14, 2021 · Washington, DC, sues Proud Boys, Oath Keepers over Jan. 6. Members of the Oath Keepers on the East Front of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington. The District of

The Judge In The Oath Keepers Case Won’t Dismiss ...
Dec 21, 2021 · In a crucial ruling, a federal judge in Washington, DC, on Monday refused to dismiss conspiracy charges against Oath Keepers and associates of the group who stand accused of

IDK...as I said so long as Rogan is interested. I am too.
But not interested enough to try and figure out if he committed a crime or not.

Joe Rogan isn’t after “truth”, he’s just sitting on his butt speculating (and sometimes pretending to know things which are false, i.e. some “documented” nonsense about the WTO protests in 1999).

Oh geez. Now right wingers want people arrested who didn’t trespass because they fantasize about a 7th level 6 times removed relationship to the deep state? This is a pathetic cry for help from a group that loves to feel like victims. Even when their ideological partners commit a heinous offense against America they can’t bring themselves to face it. Instead there must be a conspiracy to frame them. Screw off.

• People were duped into thinking there was fraud in the election because they can’t follow polls
  • They were worked up into a frenzy by the GOP
  • That frenzy spilled over on Jan 6 into a riot of the capital
Those are the simple truths. It’s simple.

Last edited:
So the AG would not comment on an on-going investigation...wow is that is not a smoking gun I do not know what is.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
They're never supposed to comment on ongoing investigations. That was one of the rules Comey broke.

From everything I can find, Epps didn't enter the building. That is what seperated peaceful protesters from rioters. There were hundreds of people on the grounds who stopped short of breaking in, and they weren't arrested. He might have been encouraging people to break the law, but again - unless he was conspiring, I don't think that is against the law. Unfortunately (for him probably) he has become a focus of the latest rightwing conspiracy theory.

Rogan referenced revolver.news, which is a hack rightwing fake news site that just sprang up last year. So maybe his problem is his sources?
Maybe? But he has a massive following so he would not bring it up if it wasn't a story of interest ImO.

Forum List

Back