January 6th Truth

So how long will this investigation be "ongoing"? It has been almost a year?

there are many layers no doubt. you will at least watch the public hearings starting in january - live with no editing i hope. i'm positive that the DOJ has spoken with & knows a lot of the same stuff that will coming out at the congressional hearings.

one dude just got sentence to 5 years for being part of the insurrection. they are starting to nail the bigger fish & there will be (R)s involved too. donny specified that in one of the memos.

there are many layers no doubt. you will at least watch the public hearings starting in january - live with no editing i hope. i'm positive that the DOJ has spoken with & knows a lot of the same stuff that will coming out at the congressional hearings.

one dude just got sentence to 5 years for being part of the insurrection. they are starting to nail the bigger fish & there will be (R)s involved too. donny specified that in one of the memos.
Not one person charged with insurrection. I would like them broadcast live too.

OK its Xmas maybe you'll get one
Whether Rogan knows it or not, this little story is the result of dishonest framing from extremely pro-Trump media.

Rogan barely even seems to know what he’s talking about in that little clip.

Whether Rogan knows it or not, this little story is the result of dishonest framing from extremely pro-Trump media.

Rogan barely even seems to know what he’s talking about in that little clip.
OK, but you've opined like 10x in this thread. Thank you for your input. Move on.

yet. there's always what is called a superseding indictment as new intel is gathered.

there are supposta be 'weeks' of them. it's gonna make watergate look impotent compared to this. i kinda remember that being on TV all day for quite some time.
I was born in 1980. I remember MTV.

I like this thread. I’m going to stay.

So why do you think the DoJ should violate policy because of your “wants”?
Because they can always use that excuse…ongoing investigation and never answer any questions. It’s been almost a year. Step up.

Because they can always use that excuse…ongoing investigation and never answer any questions. It’s been almost a year. Step up.
No, they can only use that excuse when the investigation is ongoing.

And it is.

It’s not an excuse. It’s standard policy. I thought you guys were in favor of following the rules?

No, they can only use that excuse when the investigation is ongoing.

And it is.

It’s not an excuse. It’s standard policy. I thought you guys were in favor of following the rules?
It has been almost a year. Yes or no? He may hide another 11 mos then poof

It has been almost a year. Yes or no? He may hide another 11 mos then poof
Yes. It has been almost a year. Investigations take a long time, ya know?

It’s confidential information. You don’t get to know just because you want. If the DoJ made exceptions for every right wing conspiracy theory, they’d never get any work done.

Why not tell it to the committee in private? That is allowed.

i don't think so while they are active. it says during court proceedings - which is after any investigations are over.

Who monitors or oversees the FBI?​

The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.
Who monitors or oversees the FBI? | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Forum List

Back