January 6th Truth

The video embedded in the OP literally says “truth”
This may come as a shock to you, the video has almost no truth. It has plenty of speculation and some disinformation.

Barely a scrap of truth.

You really shouldn’t believe media so eagerly.

This may come as a shock to you, the video has almost no truth. It has plenty of speculation and some disinformation.

Barely a scrap of truth.

You really shouldn’t believe media so eagerly.
Says the MSNBC sycophant. You really need some self reflection.

Says the MSNBC sycophant. You really need some self reflection.
Triggered.

I think Rogan has probably taken enough hits to the head too. He seems to have a hard time keeping things straight. You guys might have a lot in common.

Triggered.

I think Rogan has probably taken enough hits to the head too. He seems to have a hard time keeping things straight. You guys might have a lot in common.
Triggered? So you're saying you never watch MSNBC? Rogan has a massive following.

Triggered? So you're saying you never watch MSNBC? Rogan has a massive following.
WWE has a massive following. Doesn’t mean it isn’t fake.

Rogan appeared quite confused and had little idea what he was talking about. He also made up some nonsense about the WTO protests. It doesn’t matter though, he gets to say whatever he wants. No one cares if he’s full of shit because he’s Joe Rogan. That’s just how he is.

WWE has a massive following. Doesn’t mean it isn’t fake.

Rogan appeared quite confused and had little idea what he was talking about. He also made up some nonsense about the WTO protests. It doesn’t matter though, he gets to say whatever he wants. No one cares if he’s full of shit because he’s Joe Rogan. That’s just how he is.
WWE is scripted not fake. You didn’t answer my question.

Sorry to tell you, but they’re not actually punching each other.

The point being that a “massive following” is irrelevant to truthfulness.
You again didn’t answer my question. They do slam each other and throw themselves through tables. That’s not fake. You were raised poorly as I always answer your questions and you do not answer mine.

You again didn’t answer my question. They do slam each other and throw themselves through tables. That’s not fake. You were raised poorly as I always answer your questions and you do not answer mine.
You’re trying to draw me into your trolling. I’m not going to comply.

They’re doing gymnastics, not wrestling. It’s fake.

You’re trying to draw me into your trolling. I’m not going to comply.

They’re doing gymnastics, not wrestling. It’s fake.
Not at all. You said I listen to RW talking points. All I asked you was do you watch MSNBC. It is scripted but the people do get hurt and put their bodies on the line.

Not at all. You said I listen to RW talking points. All I asked you was do you watch MSNBC. It is scripted but the people do get hurt and put their bodies on the line.
The video demonstrates you listen to RW talking points. Rogan is lifting this story from a fringe pro-Trump blog.

So much for the “I don’t trust the media” attitude.

The video demonstrates you listen to RW talking points. Rogan is lifting this story from a fringe pro-Trump blog.

So much for the “I don’t trust the media” attitude.
Rogan is a liberal and you still have not answered me and Rogan is not media, he is entertainment. So much for you being an honest debater.

Rogan is a liberal and you still have not answered me and Rogan is not media, he is entertainment. So much for you being an honest debater.
He’s media. Do you need the definition of media?

Media: the main means of mass communication (broadcasting, publishing, and the internet) regarded collectively.

Joe Rogan certainly is a part of mass communication.

He’s media. Do you need the definition of media?

Media: the main means of mass communication (broadcasting, publishing, and the internet) regarded collectively.

Joe Rogan certainly is a part of mass communication.
He is entertainment. And you still have not answered me!

He is entertainment. And you still have not answered me!
Entertainment is still media. Besides, he’s basing his entire segment on a fringe right wing blog. He doesn’t get to escape culpability for perpetuating misinformation and baseless speculation.

Entertainment is still media. Besides, he’s basing his entire segment on a fringe right wing blog. He doesn’t get to escape culpability for perpetuating misinformation and baseless speculation.
He has free speech. And you still have not answered me. Tsk tsk tsk

Forum List

Back