January PPI inflation is 10% YOY….ouvh

Nope, cuz I had a Dimwinger one this board a while back tell me the cost to make stuff has no bearing on how much it costs to buy.

Sounds about right for those fools.

Why would production costs impact purchase price? :hhello:

I found the dumbass Dimwinger who thinks cost has nothing to do with how much something costs to buy.

citygator

I just posted you can buy bacon today for $5.99. Don’t be a dupe.

Costs do not determine what people pay for stuff. Here is a good example: Made in the USA costs more cuz labor cost more. It’s stupid to think people will pay more because it cost more. You can follow that. Costs mean nothing to the price.

Biden has nothing to do with this. US oil producers are deliberately keeping oil supplies low to keep prices high. In Daudi Arabia, the government run oil company determines how much oil will be pumped. The US needs to consider this model.
Drill here, Drill now. Stop begging foreign countries for more oil.

Democrats are liars. They want high gas prices to fight climate change. They do everything they can to make it more expensive.

If a Democrat tells you they want to see gas prices go down, tell that lying pos to kill itself.
Right....Poopeypants said it to Lester Holt right before gas jumped another 12 cents.

Drill here, Drill now. Stop begging foreign countries for more oil.

Oh no! We need the windmills of Biden's mind for power.

The same leftoids who think you don't need power lines to get the power from wind or solar farms to where it is needed. The same leftoids who prevent new power lines and new or expanded natural gas pipelines from being built.

Democrats are liars. They want high gas prices to fight climate change. They do everything they can to make it more expensive.

If a Democrat tells you they want to see gas prices go down, tell that lying pos to kill itself.

You Nazis are the liars. Oil companies are keeping production down.

hahaha yeah those same private companies are doing this on purpos! we need to nationalize the energy sector! hahaha because that’s worked out well for places like Venezuela

The trouble with Venezuela is the leadership is corrupt. It has worked in Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back